Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Gossip Girl #6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9500

Gossip Girl #6 Empty
PostGossip Girl #6

Gossip Girl Types:

~ Gossip Girl #6 ~
Gossip Girl #6 2hwzn09

Wakey wakey, Beata Academy. Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Beata's elite. Another picture perfect Valentine’s Day at the academy. And how am I going to celebrate? By exposing a giant secret that’s sure to break more than a few hearts. They say in life there are two sides to every story. But here, we always have three. There’s his, hers—but the most important is always mine.

Looks like Leo is taking this pretty seriously:

Have you heard the news? Leo and Keirsta had a little too much fun and are now the embarrassed parents of a little baby. Don't believe me? Just look at Kerista's little bump, these uniforms don't hide much. Now don't think I'm totally dissing the kid, I actually love kids. The parents on the other hand... Lets just say being an underage parent is never fun. Especially when you were supposed to be some of the school's role models.

Once upon a time Princess Keirsta was a virgin Queen, and her King was named Leo. Who would have thought that in just a few short years she could turn that headband into a tiara for real. I myself have come a long way too. But if you think I have spent all my recent down time reflecting on who I am and what I’ve done in those same few years, let me assure you, that couldn’t be further from the truth. I was just planning my comeback. So if I were you, I’d watch your backs. Because you never know when I'll post.

~~~

Poor little Rose, already scared off by the boys. Geez, the speedy bros need to slow down a bit. Where flowers bloom, so does hope. Maybe there's still hope for the Jackson brothers.

A little bird told me Jake and Jane had some fun on Valentines Night. Hope they don't go as far as the exiled prefects... Will this relationship stick around for a happy ending? Or will it go up in flames? Come to think of it, weddings mark one of the largest transitions you can make in your life. They are a new beginning. The next step in a person’s evolution. But evolving is a tricky thing. You can’t change without changing the world around you.

Guess what, boys and girls. Looks like school’s back in session. The question is, have you learned your lessons? I hope not. ‘Cause I’m in the mood to see someone fail. Teddy Bear Project? Can't wait to see how that turns out!

~~~

Some secrets I’ll never tell. But most secrets make for excellent blackmail material. That’s how it goes around the school grounds. All I can say is you should probably pray I won’t be writing about you. Watch out, kids. The end of me just might turn out to be the end of one of you.

XOXO~Gossip Girl

Last edited by IceStorm on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Gossip Girl #6 :: Comments

Wild
Re: Gossip Girl #6
Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:29 pm by Wild
Edward Jackson Types:

I don't know who you are, but I'd like you to leave me, my brother, and Rose out of your little blog. Our lives aren't anyone's business.
Dovely15
Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:51 am by Dovely15
Kotori Maita writes:

Are you sure you should be doing this? It's more than a little rude, nobody needs you meddling in their lives, Gossip Girl.
Post  by Sponsored content

Gossip Girl #6

Page 1 of 1