Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dinner with 402 {//closed}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10091

Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Leo's lips were sealed shut, the chicken which had tasted fantastic before suddenly tasted like sawdust. The green beans looked unappetizing and overcooked. Even is Leo knew they were not. The potatoes were tasteless. Needless to say, the former prefect had lost his appetite for the night. His food was barely half empty. The others were not even close to being done eating.

It wasn't that Maria was wrong. Everyone knew. Leo could practically feel the looks people gave him in class and out in the halls. It wasn't even like he could go home and not worry about his classmates. Leo lived with them. There was no escaping it.

He and Keirsta had lost their original close bond that they had shared. It ached for Leo not to be able to talk to her about everything as he once had. To spend some time with her as they had once had. He missed her. All of this because he was stupid, stupid, stupid... He clenched his jaw shut and glanced up and away from the others. Blue gaze staring into the light, silently begging for the tears to recede.

A long moment later they did, and the prefect took this time to stand up, hurriedly gathering what was left of his food into Tupperware and put into the fridge for later eating. His only words were a quiet; "I'm done eating." Had someone paid attention, a crack was hidden in his voice.

Instead of sitting at the table, the blond hid his emotions by scrubbing away at the dishes in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10449

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Sean continued to poke his food in silence, what the hell was her problem? She didn't need to remind of all the rumors that were spreading through out the school about him and Keirsta. The blond raised his fork to take a bite of vegetables when he noticed the hesitation in Leo. Sean's blue eyes pierced into Maria, "What's you're problem? Can't you leave him alone? You know very well how tough everything must be, there is no need for you to get in everyone's business." His nose unwrinkled as he looked at the other dorm mates, he didn't mean to snap. Everything recently was just bugging him and she seemed to like to push people over the edge. Sean directed his attention back to his plate and hoped she wouldn't reply.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:07 pm

All she wanted was a little anger, and Sean fulfilled her wish. "Oh but there is a need, trust me." Maria replied with a wink. She would tell everyone her motives, actually, no, she wouldn't. Besides, what fun would that be? If people knew Gossip Girl's true identity, all the shit she'd be causing would've been for nothing.

~~~

Letting out a sigh, he took a bite of chicken. Yep, I knew it. Maria was a bitch, as always. Could he ever have hope for this girl? Yeah, she was hot, but her crude humor was sometimes a bit much. Getting up, making sure to not meet Maria's eye, he walked to Leo and placed his plate in the sink. "I'm sorry about Maria." He said quietly. "Mind if I help ya?" Cleaning dishes was always a good excuse when people didn't want to not talk, maybe it'd work for him.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:33 pm

There was a simple nod to Jake, and the former prefect moved to the side so Jake could also work at the sink. All Leo had wanted was a simple dinner. Something where they could have a normal meal and not worry about the baby. A sense of normality was all he was looking for. Sean's exclamation, while part of him was thankful for his dormmate for defending him, another was not looking for an argument.

Leo exhaled. A soapy dish was passed over to Jake for him to rinse and dry off. Soap was drizzled over the next plate, and a sponge began to spread the disinfectant around it. White bubbles began to appear as a result. Accompanying that, there was a squeaking as Leo scrubbed away.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Sean poked at this food absentmindedly with his fork, Sean and Maria were the only ones left at the table. He could have easily slipped out of his chair and locked himself into his room, but sadly that wasn't an option. If he left it would cause even more tension around the room, and he wasn't done eating. His blue eyes glided around the table, the food was portioned around for everyone to reach, slowly getting cold from the blowing AC.

The autumns eyebrows furrowed as he looked back up at Maria, "Why? Why is there such a need?" He didn't know why he asked, or even attempted to keep the discussion going. For some reason her response continued to float around in his head and he had to ask.

ooc; eck, bad post. You can fight me later
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Looking up from her plate, she started Sean in the eyes. So, mister quiet finally speaks up? "Well you see, there's not much I can tell you; that you'd actually understand." She said with a sneer. "But all you need to know is, if you were a girl, you are curious. I just happen to share my curiosity." Maria at least told the truth.

ooc-yeah, I all outa muse, I sorry ;;

Last edited by Ice on Wed May 04, 2016 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Another dish passed along to Jake. Another piece of his fears being added. It was not like he couldn't hear them talking. Sometimes Leo wished people didn't make such a big deal out of it. Soon enough, there weren't any more dishes to be washed. With a hesitant look, Leo gave Jake a small, pitiful smile. "Thanks for helping, Jake."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:25 pm

Blue eyes glanced over towards the kitchen, Leo had a hesitant look as he passed the last dish to Jake. Sean pushed himself out of the chair without another comment to Maria, it wasn't worth it. His fingertips ran against the edge of the plate as he placed it on the counter, waiting to wash it.

ooc; sorry out of muse and too busy
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:04 am

That was fun. Maria sat at the table alone, watching all the guys do dishes, an easy excuse to not talk. "Well, that was fun." The girl stood up and pushed her chair in. Grabbing her plate, she walked over to the group of guys. Dropping her plate and silverware in the sink with a clank, she gave them a smile. Before any of them could object, Maria made her way the dorm door, in a happy sort of way and slipped on a pair of flipflops. Opening the door, she turned back to everyone. "Geez, you guys are boring." With a little wave, Maria was gone, leaving the guys in an awkward silence.

~~~

Jake gave a nod, showing Leo it was fine. He'd be glad to help with dishes any day if it meant not getting pounded by Maria's attitude. Honestly, he had no idea why she got to him, but when ever he wanted to object, nothing would come out. Fucking... I'm getting pushed around by a girl? The tall student clenched his fist, anger growing inside him until she dropped her dishes in the sink. Wincing at the sound, he didn't dare to turn around, and waited for the door to close. Letting out a long sigh of relief, he could finally relax. "Uh..." The Autumn started, but didn't really know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with 402 {//closed}   Dinner with 402 {//closed} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner with 402 {//closed}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2