Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Shipping Written Questionnaire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10662

Shipping Written Questionnaire Empty
PostSubject: Shipping Written Questionnaire   Shipping Written Questionnaire EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 12:13 pm

When you like to waste your time like me, you tend to stumble upon silly memes that have little to no relevance to anything. So... instead of paying attention in math class, I decided to fill this out~ How well do you know your ship? Try and do these without consulting the other person in said ship! If the other person wants, they can read through it and confirm/deny your suspicions because wynaut. Also, I'm just easily bored and like doing these things because I'm a weirdo.

Magia

• Who accidentally pushes a door instead of pulling/vice versa?: I can see Lamia doing this a lot if she isn't paying attention to the type of door... or just in general. She's supposed to be observant, but she gets to the point where she doesn't pay attention to the bigger details sometimes. Maybe once in awhile, I could see Magic making this mistake if he's really lost in thought, but it seems kind of unlikely for him to make such a silly mistake like this one.
  • Who doodles little hearts all over the desk with their initials inside them?: If Lamia wasn't so oblivious and determined to say Magic only liked her in a platonic/friendly manner, she'd be doing this so much and panic if anyone asked her and try to erase it. Not likely she'd do it on a desk, though; much more likely on a paper that she could crumple up or something. Funny thing is, I had planned to do this in a future topic at one point, so uhm... Oh well.
  • Who starts the tickle fights?: Honestly, I almost see this as 50/50 for rather similar reasons, but moreso Magic because of Lamia's discomfort with getting into physical contact with others I mean, who doesn't want their life sucked away from them. If this scenario ever wound up happening, I'd see Magic doing it in an attempt to get her to smile (somehow, it'd be hard to find her not smiling, but well, he knows when she's unhappy a decent amount of the time) and succeeding only because she's ticklish. If Lamia tried to return the gesture later on, it wouldn't work because Magic doesn't seem like the ticklish type to me.
  • Who starts the pillow fights?: I don't see either of them doing a pillow fight. Magic is physically stronger than Lamia and one wrong move could hurt her by knocking her back and off the bed. And pillow fights aren't really fun if someone doesn't give their all in them, so if the idea ever occurred, she'd attempt to insist he go all out and let's be real: it won't end well.
  • Who falls asleep last, watching the other with a small affectionate smile?: Neither of these two get any decent sleep, but if they did, I'd see Magic falling asleep after Lamia because she has a really bad tendency to overwork herself to death. If it weren't for the fact that she lost her ability to sleep at the moment, she'd probably be nodding off every now and then rather randomly... But they're both insomniacs, so ayyy.
  • Who mistakes salt for sugar?: If memory serves, Magic would be the one to do this only because he's not someone who knows how to work in the kitchen. He'd probably make the mistake a few times before learning his lesson.
  • Who lets the microwave play the loud beeping sound at 1am in the morning?: 1 AM is probably when Magic's making his microwavable dinner. |D
  • Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?: Lamia would be filled with way too much chagrin trying to do pick-up lines, let alone cheesy ones. Magic might only because he might be a dork on the inside and try it just to see what kind of reaction it gets out of her. Don't try it. Just don't. Other than that, I don't really think either of them would use pick-up lines.
  • Who rearranges the bookshelf in alphabetical order?: Without a doubt, Lamia. Magic might do it once or twice to see the whole experience in it, but then decide it's a complete waste of time and that he had better things to do... like fight club.
  • Who licks the spoon when they’re baking?: If it's red velvet, then I'd see Magic would be tempted and probably do so when Lamia isn't looking. Besides... it'd probably be more of a cooking lesson rather than legitimate baking at the moment.
  • Who buys candles for dinners even though there’s no special occasion?: I don't see either of them doing it, though the aroma might be nice. Magic would possibly see it as a waste of money and Lamia isn't bold enough to buy candles when the message might come off incorrectly... and she isn't really a huge fan of candles.
  • Who draws little tattoos on the other with a pen?: Last time I checked, Magic isn't really an artsy person, so Lamia would maybe if Magic allows her to. Even then, she'd probably do one design and then stop.
  • Who comes home with a new souvenir magnet every time they go on vacation?: Does destroying the airport count as a souvenir? Because it's a pretty big one. Besides that, I don't see either of them buying those magnets every single time they went on vacation since it's kind of silly and childish (to Magic) while Lamia would prefer photos or pictures or something.
  • Who convinces the other to fill out those couple surveys in the back of magazines?: To be honest... I'd see Lamia maybe wanting to do them, but never working up the courage to ask Magic. And if Magic did ask to do one, there'd be no confusing necessary because Lamia's a doormat and is bad at saying no, but I honestly don't see him trying to fill one of these surveys out.

Looking back on this made me realize I don't know Magic as well as I thought I did... OTL

Code:
[size=16][i]ship name here[/i][/size]
[list][*][b]Who accidentally pushes a door instead of pulling/vice versa?:[/b]
[*][b]Who doodles little hearts all over the desk with their initials inside them?:[/b]
[*][b]Who starts the tickle fights?:[/b]
[*][b]Who starts the pillow fights?:[/b]
[*][b]Who falls asleep last, watching the other with a small affectionate smile?:[/b]
[*][b]Who mistakes salt for sugar?:[/b]
[*][b]Who lets the microwave play the loud beeping sound at 1am in the morning?:[/b]
[*][b]Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?:[/b]
[*][b]Who rearranges the bookshelf in alphabetical order?:[/b]
[*][b]Who licks the spoon when they’re baking?:[/b]
[*][b]Who buys candles for dinners even though there’s no special occasion?:[/b]
[*][b]Who draws little tattoos on the other with a pen?:[/b]
[*][b]Who comes home with a new souvenir magnet every time they go on vacation?:[/b]
[*][b]Who convinces the other to fill out those couple surveys in the back of magazines?:[/b][/list]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12424

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Written Questionnaire   Shipping Written Questionnaire EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:38 am

Presla
  • Who accidentally pushes a door instead of pulling/vice versa?: Kayla. She's an easily flustered dork when it comes to little things like that. End result is probably that door getting kicked down.
  • Who doodles little hearts all over the desk with their initials inside them?: Pres, probably to piss her off and push her buttons. Kayla when she's listening to T-Swizzle.
  • Who starts the tickle fights?: Preston for sure, Kayla escalates it into a tickle deathmatch.
  • Who starts the pillow fights?: Kayla whacks a pillow across Pres' head and gives him a concussion when he tries to tickle her.
  • Who falls asleep last, watching the other with a small affectionate smile?: This sounds like Pres, but Kayla is a much lighter sleeper. Maybe if Pres stayed up with her since she gets 'nam flashbacks and nightmares and has trouble falling asleep.
  • Who mistakes salt for sugar?: Pres is the cook, so Kayla probably would. This kills the Raichu.
  • Who lets the microwave play the loud beeping sound at 1am in the morning?: I'm not sure either of them would do this. Maybe Kayla if she was pissed off at everyone like always and couldn't be assed.
  • Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?: Gee, I wonder. Preston. This kills the Pikachu.
  • Who rearranges the bookshelf in alphabetical order?: Preston and his prized collection of fine literature.
  • Who licks the spoon when they’re baking?: This is Kayla's kink.
  • Who buys candles for dinners even though there’s no special occasion?: Pres is 100% thirsty 1,000% of the time, and he's a dorky poof, so he would. Kayla pretends she doesn't enjoy it but she does.
  • Who draws little tattoos on the other with a pen?: Pres draws Pikachu cheeks on her while she's sleeping and she probably doesn't even notice for half the day afterwards.
  • Who comes home with a new souvenir magnet every time they go on vacation?: I imagine Pres fills the house with corny knick-knacks every time he comes back from Ireland.
  • Who convinces the other to fill out those couple surveys in the back of magazines?: Kayla has to get those coupons and discounts, yo. >|C Or for the cheesy ones, Pres would bug her to take one, and she'd give all the bad answers to make a point. And then secretly feel bad afterwards, change them out, and then throw the magazine in the trash. /shot
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9670

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Written Questionnaire   Shipping Written Questionnaire EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:55 am

Javelyn
  • Who accidentally pushes a door instead of pulling/vice versa?: Jace would, then he'd awkwardly try and fight with the door to see what what wrong with it, then try to play it cool when Eve finally gets the opportunity to open it the right way.
  • Who doodles little hearts all over the desk with their initials inside them?: Straight up Evelyn. All over the notes and the notebooks and journals. Who needs to pay attention in class?
  • Who starts the tickle fights?: Sounds like something stupid Jacey-kun would do, just because her adorableness is adorable, and then she accidently ends up punching him or something when it gets too much.
  • Who starts the pillow fights?: Plot-twist; Eve grabs for the fluffy pillow to defend herself. All hell breaks loose.
  • Who falls asleep last, watching the other with a small affectionate smile?: Jason, yo. He's already done the creepy Edward affectionate watch on her in canon before. He probably did it alot tbh.
  • Who mistakes salt for sugar?: Jason completely puzzled why the fish's ticks ended up completely covered in molasses, much to Eve's amusement and dismay.
  • Who lets the microwave play the loud beeping sound at 1am in the morning?: Maybe Jace wouldn't get it if he were too tired / lazy to get out of bed, or if Eve was too hungover to get to it. /shot
  • Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?: Jace absolutely all the way. He is the master of stupid cheesy pick up lines. ripsnowflake.
  • Who rearranges the bookshelf in alphabetical order?: Sounds like something Evelyn would do when she's bored or in the mood for a tidy home. Jason wouldn't care in the least.
  • Who licks the spoon when they’re baking?: Both of them probably would. Jace would eat his share and then hold out the spoon for her turn. uwu
  • Who buys candles for dinners even though there’s no special occasion?: The extra effort would probably feel a bit weird to Evelyn, but it's probably an average Tuesday dinner night setting for Jace. Much romantico.
  • Who draws little tattoos on the other with a pen?: Jason might do this when he's bored, writing stupid cute notes on her hands.
  • Who comes home with a new souvenir magnet every time they go on vacation?: They both would. Their house would be filled with knick-knacks everywhere since traveling seems to be something they both would love.
  • Who convinces the other to fill out those couple surveys in the back of magazines?: Jace would be stupid eager to try them all. He knows their phony, but there's some joy in knowing he got a 9/10 on the boyfriend scale when Evelyn was forced to take it. C:
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8499

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Written Questionnaire   Shipping Written Questionnaire EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:03 am

Bass

• Who accidentally pushes a door instead of pulling/vice versa?: Definitely Barry
  • Who doodles little hearts all over the desk with their initials inside them?: I'm gonna go with Cass, but this is something Barry might do
  • Who starts the tickle fights?: Barry would start these, but then end up losing
  • Who starts the pillow fights?: Uhh, Cass I guess, I'm not too sure on this one
  • Who falls asleep last, watching the other with a small affectionate smile?: Barry does, he's always the last one to fall asleep
  • Who mistakes salt for sugar?: Barry because he's always rushing through things
  • Who lets the microwave play the loud beeping sound at 1am in the morning?: Neither of them. They would both die by the hands of the other if that happened
  • Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?: Barry, he's just full of the cheese
  • Who rearranges the bookshelf in alphabetical order?: Cass, since Barry isn't to detail oriented like that
  • Who licks the spoon when they’re baking?: They both do
  • Who buys candles for dinners even though there’s no special occasion?: Cass because Barry's not exactly romantic
  • Who draws little tattoos on the other with a pen?: Cass, and Barry enjoys it
  • Who comes home with a new souvenir magnet every time they go on vacation?: Barry, he likes souvenirs and has a hole in his pocket
  • Who convinces the other to fill out those couple surveys in the back of magazines?: Cass, since Barry only buys magazines that have comics in them

I feel like I got Cass messed up on a few of these, but oh well
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11262

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Written Questionnaire   Shipping Written Questionnaire EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:15 am

Brestiny

• Who accidentally pushes a door instead of pulling/vice versa?: Brant. He can easily get distracted at times. Mostly when in the presence of a certain necromancer.
  • Who doodles little hearts all over the desk with their initials inside them?: I don't know if I could see either of them doing that. Destiny doesn't seem like that kind of person...But maybe Brant would if he was really bored - he draws sometimes so if he was going to do something with Destiny so that she was on his mind...Maybe?
  • Who starts the tickle fights?: Brant. Out of the two, I see him being the more childish one. He will do about anything to get Destiny to smile and laugh - tickling the necromancer would not be out of the question. But I'm sure Destiny would start one if they were being adorable together - oh wait, they always are.
  • Who starts the pillow fights?: Braaaant. But Destiny would also start one if Brant was being to cheesy and adorable at her in an vain attempt to make him stop.
  • Who falls asleep last, watching the other with a small affectionate smile?: Truthfully, I think Destiny would be. When it comes to sleeping, Brant falls asleep rather fast. He loves his naps, just like Kindle. Destiny seems like the person to have a harder time to fall asleep, and I can see her watching Brant with a smile before trying to fall asleep.
  • Who mistakes salt for sugar?: Well, it is not Brant for sure as he knows his way around the kitchen. But I am also not sure about Destiny - she doesn't seem like the kind of person to have spent a lot of time in the kitchen. But she does seem rather astute, paying attention to things so I suppose only if the salt wasn't labeled she would make that mistake or if she was distracted.
  • Who lets the microwave play the loud beeping sound at 1am in the morning?: I don't think neither of them would. Brant would be asleep by 1, and Destiny wouldn't do something like that. Unless she was in a really, really bad mood for some reason.
  • Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?: Brant. Just...Listen to him around Destiny - he is a little adorable goofball. Being cheesy is like one of his favorite things to do when he is around her because he knows he is great at it. And it will make her laugh.
  • Who rearranges the bookshelf in alphabetical order?: If anybody, Destiny. Brant is to lazy and doesn't care if his books are in alphabetical order. He doesn't care what order they are in.
  • Who licks the spoon when they’re baking?: Brant...He knows it isn't proper, but he just can't help himself when he is making something delicious. He would give the spoon to Destiny thought if she was around.
  • Who buys candles for dinners even though there’s no special occasion?: Listen, when it comes to being romantic, Brant is going to be every one of these. He would totally buy candles for dinner, mostly because he can set them alight with a breath.
  • Who draws little tattoos on the other with a pen?: Brant would draw on Destiny if the necromancer would let him...And sometimes would draw on her anyways to mess with her.
  • Who comes home with a new souvenir magnet every time they go on vacation?: Brant. He hasn't been able to travel anywhere before, so he would totally get souvenirs to remember the places that he has been able to go. Destiny however traveled when she was younger, so I figured she wouldn't care all that much for souvenirs unless it was a really cool one or the place was special to her.
  • Who convinces the other to fill out those couple surveys in the back of magazines?:  Once again, Brant. Destiny doesn't seem like the kind of person to read magazines, and Brant would get a kick out of trying to get Destiny to fill one out.

I started this forever ago and finally got around to finishing it. I am not sure how correct I am on things when it comes to Destiny, but ohwell. What am I to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Written Questionnaire   Shipping Written Questionnaire Empty

Back to top Go down

Shipping Written Questionnaire
Page 1 of 1