Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dying on the inside

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10094

Dying on the inside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dying on the inside   Dying on the inside - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 6:29 pm

A frown crossed his face. The story hadn't exactly answered his worries. He wanted to find out what had lead her tho this. Was it just that everything had just been building up and Freya couldn't have taken it? He hated seeing anything like this on anyone. However, the blond did not argue when she changed the topic. "I haven't gotten a chance yet. I've been...busy." Sure, everyone knew by now. But he didn't want to bring the pregnancy into the conversation. There were times he wanted to, but homework, daycare, and Keirsta came before any of his hobbies. Sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9488

Dying on the inside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dying on the inside   Dying on the inside - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:01 am

What did she expect, for him to actually practice? Well, she kind of did, but it was fine. "No worries, it was just a thought." Freya wondered what his reason for being busy was, until it dawned on her. The thing with Keirsta. Duh, how did she forget? "I-" She started, though realized what she said would've most likely been rude. Not really knowing what else to say, words just kind of came out. "Thanks for stopping by." The statement surprised the girl, for Freya rarely ever said thank you. Talking to Leo distracted her from the pain in her neck and the headache, but unfortunately, it was returning again. Maybe I should just get some rest.
Back to top Go down

Dying on the inside
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2