Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

No Strings Attached [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8526

No Strings Attached [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached [Open]   No Strings Attached [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:01 pm

"That's a pretty good reason." she said, laughing slightly. She didn't really know her dormmates that well, so she couldn't really pass judgement. "I just came out here to enjoy the nice weather. I'm glad winter is finally over. I was tired of the cold. It's time to warm things up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9439

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached [Open]   No Strings Attached [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:30 pm

A small laugh escaped the boy. "You have no idea how happy I am for winter to be over. I come from an island called Barbados, and its basically warm all year long there, so coming here during the middle of winter was quite a shock for me." He said. It was a big difference, and he still wasn't used to it. He had spent most of his time indoors when he came here, and rarely went outside unless he had to. While all the other students were out wondering around, and having fun and what not.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached [Open]   No Strings Attached [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:49 pm

"Yeah I bet. I just really don't like the cold." she responded. "Although I'd love to live somewhere where it's really warm all year around." Living somewhere tropical was her dream. She hated being cold.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached [Open]   No Strings Attached [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:14 pm

Mitch shifted in his spot once again, leaning against the thin arm of the bench. "Well then you would certainly like Barbados. The people there are generally friendly too. My family would love you in an instant cause you have a gift." He had a rather large family. Most of them gifted because it was arranged that gifted people would get with gifted people to have more gifted people. They loved the diversity in gifts, which is why he was sent here to train instead of staying home, because no one else had his gift.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached [Open]   No Strings Attached [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:04 pm

"Maybe someday I'll have to visit. It sounds like a really nice place." she replied. She'd never been to Barbados before, nor has she ever actually vacationed anywhere that was tropical. Her family only took her to places like the Mall of America, located within the United States and far from being warm.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached [Open]   No Strings Attached [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:12 pm

"Gotta cut this conversation short. I got some stuff to take care off." The winter boy said before standing up of the bench. "I will see ya around kid." He said before walking off, and leaving the girl at the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Strings Attached [Open]   No Strings Attached [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Strings Attached [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2