Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Maybe you're my love?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10154

Maybe you're my love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe you're my love?   Maybe you're my love? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:52 am

A couple of minutes past 1 PM, Joseph sauntered up to the clubrooms, the tart musk of nicotine clinging to his coat. He had never met this 'Jonathan Kent' before, and he had no idea what this little get-together was, but he saw no good reason not to show up. He wasn't one to let his homework pile up, so he really had nothing better to do sit around in his room and blow through another three packs of cigarettes. His eyes fell on a lone student leaning against the outside wall of the building he was approaching. He had light pink hair. Joseph had seen this guy around in the hallways, now that he thought about it, but he'd never spoken to him before, save the Esper messages they'd briefly exchanged. All he really knew was that he was apparently a friend of Juliette's.

Hooking his thumbs around the rim of his coat pockets, Joseph stopped a few feet away from Jonathan. "Hey. You sent me a message the other day on Esper. I'm Joseph, Juliette's cousin."
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8169

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you're my love?   Maybe you're my love? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:07 am

Harvey hadn't been expecting a small ping to disrupt his late night binge-watching. The small notification popped up in the corner of his laptop screen, alerting him a received message. But the last thing he expected was it to be an invitation to a club room.

The boy had been in clubs back before his three years running around as a small dog. He was familiar with the commitment, the stress, and the added bonus of attending club meetings. The boy had no intention of every joining another club again. That was the case until now. Something about how short and sweet the invitation was intrigued the blond. Especially since it was from Jonathan Kent. That strange pink-haired kid he met one time in the courtyard some time ago. He had mentioned something about a thing called a "Host Club" at their meeting, perhaps this was what he was talking about.

Turning the corner near the club rooms, he spotted the pink-haired student casually leaning against that wall. While he approached, another figure came towards him on the other side of the hall. Glancing up, he was somewhat surprised to see his roommate. "Hey Joey. Hey Jonathan," he greeted with a quick wave of his hand.

It had barely been a month since Marcel arrived at the academy, and yet he was already receiving invitations to club rooms. Who was this Jonathan Kent and what interest did he have in the young student? There was no explanation within the message, just a time, date, and place. Curiosity struck him as he ventured out towards the rooms. A map in hand, the boy drew close to where three students stood.

"Good afternoon," he addressed, giving them a small bow in greeting. "My name is Marcel Amell. You required my presence?" the blond introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9439

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you're my love?   Maybe you're my love? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Robert had been at the academy for quite some time but he hadn't interacted with too many people. All he knew is that this guy was a friend of Jules, and Jules was a friend of Robert's so... mutual friends. Robert wore his normal school uniform but most of it was loose on him, and it seemed like he was a bit too lazy to make sure everything on his uniform was neat and in place. Honestly he got away with what he could when it came to being lazy with the uniform. He had his eye-patch sitting in it's usual spot. He wouldn't forget that nor when he ever take it off.

When he was close enough, he already saw a few people there. The boy lazily ran a hand through his hair, and walked over to the others. "Hey." He said simply to them, a lazy smile on his face. He wanted to ask what they were here for, but they would probably get an explanation in a second. Well it gave him a chance to fall asleep for a moment, if he could.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10115

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you're my love?   Maybe you're my love? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 7:15 pm

The shota appeared next, his blond hair bouncing as he peered in the room. There were other students in the room as well. Along with the student who had invited him here. The small boy had been rather nervous getting there. What was it about? Why he of all people to be asked here? Chip didn't know that many people. Especially these people. The thought was pushed away at the sight of more students who looked just as confused as he was.

With that thought in mind, Chip stepped the rest of the way into the room. A cute smile crossed his face. "I'm here." He called, looking up at the taller students in expectation. It was an odd mix of students. What could it be about?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9509

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you're my love?   Maybe you're my love? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Shit, he was late! Jake ran down the hall, full speed. It wasn't that he'd forgotten... well, maybe he'd forgotten, but that was besides the point. The Autumn was never good at being on time and although her promised himself he wouldn't be late, his wish didn't come true. "I'm here!" He huffed, slamming open the door. Wow, what an odd mix of guys. The tall student walked in and sat down on a chair. Leaning back against a bookshelf that supported the chair, he looked from guy to guy before his eyes rested on the person who called them here. "So, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you're my love?   Maybe you're my love? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe you're my love?
Page 1 of 1