Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Speed Away the Pain.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9485

Speed Away the Pain.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Away the Pain.    Speed Away the Pain.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Now this guy was really starting to piss her off. "You guys really like to hear your own bitchy little voices, don't ya?" Maria said with a bored smile. If they wanted to see the two sisters flail around, then just get on with it already. "Why don't you start fighting instead of talking our ears off?" It was inevitable that the Rylens would most likely lose, which pissed Maria off, but might as well get it over with

Giving a sigh, Freya almost wanted to just walk away. She didn't have any clue why these guys were being total jerks and frankly, she didn't give a shit. Maria seemed to be enjoying herself, although they both knew that the odds were against them.

OOC - Well they are totally fucked//just get this over with
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8502

Speed Away the Pain.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Away the Pain.    Speed Away the Pain.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Edward nodded. "Oh yes. I don't know about Barry or Noah, but I adore my voice. It's honestly the sexiest thing I've ever heard." he snapped back, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "And as for bitchy, you two would be the experts on that, now wouldn't you?" He wanted to wait and see how long it would take for the sister to make the first move. Barry, however, merely stood there, smiling coldly. He loved how this was turning out.
Back to top Go down

Speed Away the Pain.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2