Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's you, it's blue, it's everything new

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10115

It's you, it's blue, it's everything new Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's you, it's blue, it's everything new   It's you, it's blue, it's everything new EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:07 pm

A girl was already in the dorm, the door to her room was open and she was inside unpacking her suitcases. She could have taken multiple trips, but was too lazy to do so. Thus she shoved everything into her bags and moved to the dorm she was reassigned to. She grumbled to her self as she began to pull out her clothes. Aleta didn't want to move rooms. The Spring was fine the way things were. A voice called out, then again strongly.

A conflicted look crossed her face. She'd much rather finish setting up, but it wouldn't be right to ignore her new dormmate. Unknowingly, she picked as what her brother would do. Greet the person. Stepping away from her mess in progress, the girl exited her room. Dark hair was pulled back into a bun, she wore the uniform with green accents. Showing she was a Spring student. "You are moving in too, huh?" She asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9509

PostSubject: Re: It's you, it's blue, it's everything new   It's you, it's blue, it's everything new EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:30 pm

Stupid, it was all stupid. Changing dorms, what was the school thinking? Pepper hated sudden change and changing dorm partners was almost too much. Reluctantly, the Spring packed her bags and headed down the hall. Wonder who'll be in my dorm... Pepper prayed it was an all girls dorm. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and walked in, standing beside a guy. Guess the all girls dorm idea is out of the question. Then again, maybe he was just lost? He was a guy after all... "Hi Aleta!" Pepper said cheerfully, glad to see someone she recognized. "This whole dorm swapping thing is weird, don't ya think?" She added, setting down her bags.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9439

PostSubject: Re: It's you, it's blue, it's everything new   It's you, it's blue, it's everything new EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Sophia was perfectly fine with the dorm change. Since she decided to skip classes for the day she was able to move in before anyone else, getting her dorm of choice. She was basically in there all day. She had herd another person arrive at some point in the day, but now she was hearing others as well. Did the other two show up? She stiffened slightly as she heard Pepper's voice. The girl was probably still mad about the event, and she swill was in the same dorm as the girl even with the rearrangement.

With a sigh, Sophia dropped her pencil, letting it slide to the crease of her sketch book. She pushed herself back away from her desk, and stood. Closing her sketch book over the pencil, leaving the cover sticking up slightly. She straightened out her clothes, and didn't bother with cleaning her hands, leaving the smears of pencil on them from working on her drawing. She pushed her dorm room door open and walked out. "Hey guys." She greeted in a friendly tone. "Welcome to our new dorm. It's pretty much new for everyone isn't it?" She said, ignoring the slight sadness that tugged at her. Logan still hadn't returned, and now his dorm spot with her was gone for good.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: It's you, it's blue, it's everything new   It's you, it's blue, it's everything new EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Aleta nearly leaped out of her skin. She hadn't expected to see the other dark haired girl to be there. Aleta hadn't seen the other girl very much since December. The Spring mutely wondered if the girl had avoided she and Leo since the news had gotten out. "Mhmm, I wonder why they moved all of us." She responded, giving the girl a glance. Maybe she hadn't. People had their own lives too.

Aleta had thought she had heard another student earlier, but hadn't done out to look. Aleta guessed it was the girl that Aleta did not know. Giving them all a forced smile, the youngest of the three waved her hand and introduced herself. "Aleta Herman~"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's you, it's blue, it's everything new   It's you, it's blue, it's everything new EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:18 pm

Well, this would be nice. No Sophia, no one related to Cayden, perfect! Pepper was actually happy until a familiar voice hit her ears. Of course, Pepper should've expected something of the sorts, besides, she was never that lucky. Deciding not to make a fool of herself on the first day with everyone else around, she stayed quiet. Besides, knowing Cayden, she might have just been another one of his girls.

Looking at the door, a guy came in and her hopes plundered even more. A Hawke? Well, this wasn't going to be fun. Pepper's mood was suddenly replaced with a less happy one. "Pepper Ashina." She replied to Sebastian, trying to hide her distaste for the Hawke family.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9439

PostSubject: Re: It's you, it's blue, it's everything new   It's you, it's blue, it's everything new EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Sophia listened as the others spoke. She wasn't going to let anything ruin it from her being friendly. This new guys should feel welcomed. Stepping out of the door way to her room a little more, she put on a charming smile. "Hawke you say? I know your brother, he is pretty cool. I'm sure we will get along fine." She said. She didn't expect him to be like his brother in anyway, but he seemed polite, and as long as he remained that way, he and Sophia should get along fine. "I'm Sophia Nohr. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you feel welcome to our dorm." She kept a friendly smile on her face. She kind of ignored Pepper not really wanting to deal with that at the moment. Pepper will talk to her when she is ready.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: It's you, it's blue, it's everything new   It's you, it's blue, it's everything new EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:27 pm

"I'll try my best to remember." She responded, reaching up with her hand to brush a lock of hair away from her face. Aleta turned to Pepper and began conversation. "How have you been since that lake incident? Fall in again?" Aleta asked jokingly, a joking smile on her lips.

ooc; sorry i forgot this existed
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's you, it's blue, it's everything new   It's you, it's blue, it's everything new EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Pretty cool? Tsk, maybe when you're all cuddled up in bed with him. The girl thought bitterly, but kept quiet. Looking to Aleta, the memory of falling through the ice came to mind and she couldn't help but give a little laugh. "Luckily, that was the only time I've ever fallen, and I plan to keep it that way." She smiled. Thinking of Leo, an odd happy feeling replaced the bitter mood she'd had before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's you, it's blue, it's everything new   It's you, it's blue, it's everything new Empty

Back to top Go down

It's you, it's blue, it's everything new
Page 1 of 1