Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

First Few Missteps [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8526

First Few Missteps [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Few Missteps [open]   First Few Missteps [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Will put his hands up. "No problems from me." he said, giving Dakota his most charming smile. Although he did find it weird how it seemed she knew just what he was thinking. Or did she know? He'd ask her about it next time he saw her, he wasn't about to just flat out ask a ridiculous question in front of people.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9697

PostSubject: Re: First Few Missteps [open]   First Few Missteps [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 5:24 pm

The young woman smiled, looking up at Jayden as he rambled off his apology. It was fine by her at that point, but she was still very well expecting that fruit basket one of these days. It was enough for him that saxophone was giving him the weird eye. The girl patted him on the shoulder, stepping forward between Renji and Will, giving them a well look over. A lover of music? She couldn't quite say she was for certain, but she could appreciate it as much as the next person. "Glad to hear it. Perhaps one of you could help me out then? Or all of you, if you want. I don't mind the company."

Dakota let out a small, dainty sigh, moving her hands to both of the other boys shoulders. "I can't find the cafeteria for the life of me, and I'm starving. You wouldn't mind helping me out, would you?" For good measure, she shot a small wink in Will's direction.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11724

PostSubject: Re: First Few Missteps [open]   First Few Missteps [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Jayden was becoming used to being a silent observer of this conversation. He was like a ghost that only Dakota could see, despite the fake that Will and Renji could definitely see him and were definitely giving him strange looks. You're going to have them wrapped around your finger at this rate. He thought with an amused smile on his face, crossing his arms over his chest, followly prepared to follow the trio along to the cafeteria because really, he didn't have anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9509

PostSubject: Re: First Few Missteps [open]   First Few Missteps [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Renji stood there, watching the awkwardness unfold. He didn't really want to go to class, but it seemed as if he didn't stand a chance against mister "cool guy" over here. Picking up his saxophone case, Renji gave a lazy solute to the girl. "Well, I'll let this guy show ya around, I best be getting to class anyway." With a smile, the tall student turned around and headed towards the music hall. Yeah, he always got excited about cute girls, but for some reason he felt as if he should wait and not fall for every girl like he used to.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8526

PostSubject: Re: First Few Missteps [open]   First Few Missteps [open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Will returned the girl's wink. "I'd gladly show you around." he said. Not turning to Renji, he said, "Alright, see ya around you Saxy Thing." He turned his head to look at Jayden. "You gonna come with? And do you know sign language?" he asked him. He had learned sign language as a child because his mom was deaf and when they actually spent time with him, that's how they would talk. Plus, it was a good way to pick up deaf girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Few Missteps [open]   First Few Missteps [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Few Missteps [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2