Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sigh. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Demos

Demos

Beata Bucks : 9713

Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 1:44 pm

This information was new to Jarod, the elemental powers being special. It sounded familiar--he must've heard it before, but hadn't been listening, something he often did. "That's impressive," was he could say or else he suspected he would sound totally stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9697

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:33 pm

She nodded and smiled softly, offering the flower to him. "Here, you can keep it. I make these so much that I can make them exist like a regular flower."
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 3:07 pm

He smiled softly, accepting the flower and lying it down nicely on his knee. "Thank you," Jarod said. "I wish I could give you something in return, but unless you want herpes, there's nothing I could do for you."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:31 pm

She laughed a bit. "I'll pass, thanks." A little smile was still on her lips as she decided she was able to consider this boy a friend.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 6:10 pm

He chuckled, glad to see he could make his new companion laugh. After a few moments, he began speaking again. "Sooo.. Do you know what House you're in?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:11 am

"I was sorted a while ago, actually. I'm a Winter," Chloe smiled.

((*cough*Itotallydidn'tcheatonhertesttomakeherawinterbecauseIwantedmynametobeblue*cough*))
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:56 am

"Hmm," Jarod said, not trying to be rude. "That's cool. I'm a summer.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 7:57 am

"Quite different, then. Not that house really matters, of course -- it's mostly just where we sleep," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:48 pm

His mouth twisted into a grin at the girl's thought. Houses really weren't too important, the boy knew, but he liked to categorize things, especially if one of those things was himself, and he couldn't help it. "Yeah," he ended up agreeing with her aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. (Open)   Sigh. (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigh. (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3