Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Beata Cat Requests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11235

Beata Cat Requests Empty
PostSubject: Beata Cat Requests   Beata Cat Requests EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 1:29 pm

If there is one thing I hate drawing, its people. But something I do like drawing is cats. Inspired partly by the Beata Warrior AU topic I thought I would try to do a request topic. Simply put, I'll be drawing Beata characters as cats. But, because I only tend to deal with a single pose (standing up) I thought I would offer something different as well. While I'll be drawing your Beata cats as normal, I'll also open up the idea of having your character being a cat but still have their powers in some sense. Such as Cat!Brant could still breath fire, Cat!Devin still has his wings and horns and can still turn into a demon kitty, Hosa can...Turn into another animals. I don't get how that one works. Is she even a student that was turned into a cat by strange magic or did she just take on a cat form? We will never know. This also may change how they look, as I decided that Cat!Devin has darker fur then his normal cat counterpart. But yeah. Um...I'm rambling.

Cat Drawing Examples:

Code:
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Reg. or Powered?[/b]
[b]Power: (If wanted Powered Cat][/b]
[b]Headshot or Fullbody?:[/b]
[b]Shaded or unshaded[/b]
[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]

I'll only have five open slots. Even if those slots are filled, you guys can still request - it just won't be a priory of mine to do those. I'll do my best at these, I'm not always the best at drawing cats. As you can tell from the examples, I tend to do really one pose - standing. So you will mostly get that pose but if I have an idea for another pose, you may be lucky and get it.

Slots
1. Splotch (Aleta)
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Finished Drawings:

Last edited by Badger on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:17 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8512

Beata Cat Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Cat Requests   Beata Cat Requests EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Character's Name: Lucas
Reg. or Powered? Regular
Headshot or Fullbody?: Fullbody
Power: (If wanted Powered Cat]
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Green
Anything else? He's about as far from dark and brooding as you can be without exactly smiling all the time... A serene expression would suit him!
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Beata Cat Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Cat Requests   Beata Cat Requests EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Finished your request, Grizzy~ The express might not be exactly what you were going for, but I did my best!
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10061

Beata Cat Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Cat Requests   Beata Cat Requests EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Character's Name:Aleta
Reg. or Powered? Powered
Power: (If wanted Powered Cat] Fallen Angel Physiology Basically white wings speckled with black feathers
Headshot or Fullbody?: Full
Shaded or unshaded Unshaded
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Dark brown
Anything else?Please and thank you? ;u;
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8512

Beata Cat Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Cat Requests   Beata Cat Requests EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:08 am

Vv cute. Love it ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ella

Ella

Beata Bucks : 8543

Beata Cat Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Cat Requests   Beata Cat Requests EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:40 pm

Character's Name: Grey (I'm sorry it was necessary XD)
Reg. or Powered? Regular, only because I cannot imagine any way you could give a cat the ability to transform into a cat.
Power: (If wanted Powered Cat] He... he turns into a cat //shot
Headshot or Fullbody?: Full body, pls
Shaded or unshaded Unshaded
Hair color: Cream- colored, with light brown spots
Eye color:  Yellow
Anything else?  If you could, could you make Grey's ears folded?  Canonically, his cat form is a Scottish Fold, so their ears flop over and it's super cute XD
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Beata Cat Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Cat Requests   Beata Cat Requests EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:19 am

I've finished Ella's request~ However, I am having trouble coming up with a good pose for Aleta (I want it to be the best ;.;) so that might take a bit longer to do. But, I did draw another picture that I've put under the finished drawings that I hope will tide you over for now, Splotch~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beata Cat Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beata Cat Requests   Beata Cat Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Beata Cat Requests
Page 1 of 1