Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lineless Art Cat Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11235

Lineless Art Cat Requests Empty
PostSubject: Lineless Art Cat Requests   Lineless Art Cat Requests EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:26 pm

For the last few days I've been trying out a new style for fun that I really like working in - and that is a lineless style. I've been posting my work of it on skype and people seem to like it, so I've decided to try to do some requests! While I can't promise that they will be done super quick (Legion still has me in its grasp and on the 25th the next patch comes out) I will try to get them done as soon as I can. As normal, I am only drawing cats (even thought funny enough most of my ref pictures are of dragons) but I am opening up the idea for Beata/powered cats - aka your Beata character as a cat. But also requesting cats from WCC is perfectly fine as well!

Refs of the Lineless art (So you know what you are asking for):
Finished Requests:

Note, you can ask for more then one request but only one of those will be my main focus! After that, you will have to wait until there are no more new requests before I will work on your other one. Also most requests will be in the standard standing position unless I can think of something creative for it (unless its a headshot of course.) I will also do backgrounds if you want one, but I request you don't make them that challenging. I will have to try to draw them in this style so simple backgrounds please! (You can also simply ask for a a single colored background or for even no background if you want)

Current Requests:
1. N/A
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A
5. N/A

Normal Cats Request Forum
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Fur Color:[/b] (If your cat isn't a single solid color, a ref picture would be nice but is not needed!)
[b]Long fur or short fur?[/b]
[b]Headshot or Fullbody?[/b] (Note: Headshots can be made icon-sized! An example of that is my current avatar! Mention here if you want it icon sized)
[b]Other things to note?[/b] (This can be used to tell me if they are missing an ear or have scars or just to give me an idea of their personality if you want it to be shown in their drawing!)
[b]Background of picture:[/b]

Beata/Powered Cat Request Forum
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Fur Color:[/b]
[b]Long fur or short fur?[/b]
[b]Powered or Reg?:[/b]
[b]Headshot or Fullbody?[/b] (Note: Headshots can be made icon-sized! An example of that is my current avatar! Mention here if you want it icon sized)
[b]If Powered, what is their power?[/b] (A description of the gift may be helpful if the name of the gift doesn't tell me everything I need to know to draw the 'powered' version)
[b]Other things to note?[/b] (This can be used to tell me if they are missing an ear or have scars or just to give me an idea of their personality if you want it to be shown in their drawing!)
[b]Background of picture:[/b]

Last edited by Honey Badger on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9455

PostSubject: Re: Lineless Art Cat Requests   Lineless Art Cat Requests EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Name: Smoke
Eye Color: Orange
Fur Color: https://2img.net/h/s15.postimg.cc/athgsernv/Smoke.png
Long fur or short fur? Short
Headshot or Fullbody? Headshot
Other things to note? N/A
Background of picture: Idk, anything works :D
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11235

PostSubject: Re: Lineless Art Cat Requests   Lineless Art Cat Requests EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:00 pm

I have finished your request, Ice~ It is under the finished spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9455

PostSubject: Re: Lineless Art Cat Requests   Lineless Art Cat Requests EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:13 pm

Omg it's perfect! :0 Thanks so much! This style suits you well and I can't wait to see more art :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lineless Art Cat Requests   Lineless Art Cat Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Lineless Art Cat Requests
Page 1 of 1