Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hope's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

Beata Bucks : 8686

Hope's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Hope's Diary   Hope's Diary EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:29 am

Hope's Diary A38e06144d260c455174dc40f698ce29

The picture above is the closest I could find to Hope's diary. Ignore the part where it says Diary 2015, pretend it says, HOPE, in all capital silver letters. There's a key hole holding the pages together with a silver lock hanging from it. Hope wears the key to her diary as a necklace.
There are various drawings inside that Hope drew, and a few of them are blank due to some...mishaps. So yeah, that's the description right there. :)
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

Beata Bucks : 8686

Hope's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope's Diary   Hope's Diary EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:52 am

July 4th, 2036, 1:29 P.M

Hope's Diary Vintage-american-flag-waving-patriotic-clip-art

Dear Diary,

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Do you like my drawing? I was going to color it in...but maybe not. It's already glued down to the page of my diary and the paint might soak through and wet all of the other pages! That would be bad, because I love my diary so much. I'm finally at an actual school! No more homeschooling! Now I get to mingle with then other students and have a lot of fun and meet new friends! Friends that have gifts, like me and Amaye, which is even cooler! Oh, right, Amaye is my antisocial sister. I love her soooo much, but she should break out of her shell more! Get involved! I'm going to the Rosebury Cafe with her this evening, it will be so much fun! I've heard a lot about Rosebury already! I heard that there's a gaming place, a thrift shop, of course the cafe. One of the students mentioned that there will be a fair in Autumn. Hehe, Autumn, that's my house! I was put in that house after taking a test and demonstrating my power. If you're wondering, my gift is something called Living Art, and I can bring paintings and drawings to life! Well, not just paintings and drawings, anything that's art. That's why I like to draw and paint so much! There's a studio here at the school for the arts, like theater, music, and painting. I may go down there when I return from the cafe.

One of my roommates is named Hunter, I literally just arrived at my dorm. He called himself a giraffe and now that's what I'm calling him from now on! Oh, and did I mention that there's this Beats social media site named Esper? It it so incredibly cool! Sure, Amaye is the only one on my friend list, but I'm sure it will fill up as the days go by! There's also a pool here. I really want to go swimming in it! It looks like fun. This school has practically has everything you can imagine, and more! I absolutely, positively know that I will love it here! This is a great way to experience my high school years! At this academy! Okay, well, I should probably stop writing now. I have a cafe to be at! Amaye said I could try my first cup of caffeinated coffee today since I'm in high school now. I've tried decaf before, but now it's gonna be caffeinated? Yes! More energy for me! Amaye says that if I have any more energy I'll explode, I say that if I have any more energy I'll...well, I'll...um. Gee, I'll have to think about that. But I know that I won't explode!

Méchri tin epómeni katachórisi!
Until the next entry!

~Hope Pearl Takewaka
Back to top Go down

Hope's Diary
Page 1 of 1