Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8463

Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] Empty
PostSubject: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Thomas came strolling into the entrance, hands in his pockets and whistling a tune. He didn't have a care in the world. To him, Beata was just another chapter in his life. Another chapter that he would conquer like everything else he'd conquered in his life. He admired the fountain that was in the center of the entrance, and he took a breath of fresh air. It was a lovely sunny day, his favorite kind of day. There was a slight breeze that ruffled his hair. A few lazy clouds floated in the sky. It was the perfect day to Thomas. The only thing stopping him was that he had forgotten his suitcase on the bus. Thankfully he still had his shoulder bag, which held his laptop and other various electronics. "Well shit.." he muttered, laughing at his own forgetfulness. "Guess I'll just have to get all new clothes from the store." He shrugged, and sat down by the fountain. He wanted to admire the beautiful day more before he headed into the main building to get to the office.

Last edited by Wild on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

Beata Bucks : 8692

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 7:47 pm

Amaye had been heading back to the school after spending some time with Hope in Rosebury, but she stopped when she noticed someone sitting by the fountain. She had never seen him before. Then again, she hadn't met a lot of students, but this student seemed new. She remembered when she was the one who was heading into Beata for the first time and was greeted by a student, now it was her turn to be the student to greet the other. She then paused, would she stutter or make a fool of herself? Hope would probably want her to do this. She sighed, heading over calmly. She forced herself to smile. Not some sort of creepy smile that appeared as obviously forced, but a normal, small smile.
"Hi," She began, giving the boy a slight wave with her right hand, "Are you new here?" She asked.
She attempted to sound as friendly as she could, even though she was constantly trying to remind herself not to trip up in her head.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Thomas returned the friendly smile and wave. "I am new. Just got here, in fact. he said. He stuck his hand out to the girl. "Name's Thomas. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He gave the girl a quick look down. He stood over half a foot taller than the girl. However, that wasn't apparent at the moment because he was still sitting on the fountain. She seemed nice enough, although he noticed that the girl seemed a bit nervous. He kept up the friendly smile and brushed his red hair back. He didn't want to make the girl feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Amaye shook his hand, keeping up her smile as well.
"I'm Amaye." She told him.
Amaye knew that Thomas would have to sleep in the Initiate dorm for a while, and Amaye could still remember it clearly. It hadn't even been a month that Amaye was here, after all. Personally, she had hated her experience in the Initiate dorm. It was too noisy and bothersome. She realized that she had been frowning while thinking about it, and quickly regained her former smile.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Thomas noticed the frown and wondered if he had been the one to cause her to lose her smile. "Is something wrong? Did I do something?" he asked her, tilting his head and smiling nervously. How awful would that be? He would've only been there for 10 minutes and had already upset someone. That wouldn't be the best thing to do to start a new chapter in life. He ran a hand through his hair. It was one of his nervous habits. He was always playing with his hair, it helped him relax a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 9:00 am

Amaye quickly shook her head, "Oh! No, it wasn't you. I was just...thinking about something." She said, shrugging.
She noticed that Thomas had done something with his hair twice during their conversation. Well, the conversation had barely been going on her for long, but still. She guessed it was just a habit that Thomas had. Amaye had plenty of habits so she didn't judge.
"So. I guess I should let you know ahead of time what dorm you'll be staying in for a while." She said.
"The Initiate dorm." She finished.
More like the county jail. The Winter student thought.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 11:36 am

"Oh, well, at least it wasn't me, right?" he said with nervous laughter. When she said that she should tell him where he'd be staying, he nodded, but noted the way she said The Initiate dorm. Was there something wrong with them? Were the beds uncomfortable? Was the room a mess? Did they have public showers? A number of questions went by when she finished talking. "Is there something wrong with them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 6:18 pm

"Well, there might not be anything wrong with them when you visit them, but for me I think they are way too noisy. I was overjoyed when I found out that I'd only be staying there temporarily." She said.
If silence was golden then the Initiate dorm was bronze or silver. Amaye's sister Hope had loved it there, but Amaye had felt trapped. As a matter of fact, she also felt trapped in her own dorm. Being around too many people in general made her feel this way. Other than the people, the talking, the introductions, and the sharing, she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:03 pm

The boy shrugged. He didn't mind all the talking and noise. As long as he wasn't the center of attention, that is. "Ahh, come on, it's not that bad, is it?" he asked with a small laugh. He figured just by the way she acted around him that Amaye was nervous around people, no matter who they were. "This is probably a really dumb question, but where is the office? I need to turn in papers still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]   Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting off with a Sunny Disposition [open]
Page 1 of 1