Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Opposite Effect [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11229

Opposite Effect [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Opposite Effect [closed]   Opposite Effect [closed] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:05 pm

It had been a couple hours since he had finished his run, but still, Owen lay on his back, the thin and short grass of the field poking beneath him in true summer fashion. While the sun typically filled him with energy, he found that, for once, it had the opposite effect on him, and though the sweat on his skin had dried long ago, he was comfortable where he was. Rays warmed his face and other bare skin, his arms spread to either side and one leg bent at the knee. It was nice to simply sit and relax for once.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9376

Opposite Effect [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opposite Effect [closed]   Opposite Effect [closed] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:37 pm

Dorian didn't really know why he decided to come out here in the middle of a very bright day. He thought it would be fun, but then after getting a ways out his gift decided that it didn't like the sun too much today and cause him to be weaker than normal. He wanted to find a patch of shade to sit in to avoid the suns harsh rays but it didn't seem like there was anything around. He was about to head back when he noticed another student sitting in the grass on the field. Getting curios the tall dark skinned student moved over to the student. "Hello. I'm guessing you are enjoying this sun?" He asked in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down

Opposite Effect [closed]
Page 1 of 1