Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Djinn Down South [mission]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly

Grizzly

Beata Bucks : 8524

Djinn Down South [mission] Empty
PostSubject: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Lucas work up to a bright sun and a fully packed bag. His first mission was taking off (no pun intended... they'd be flying out to Indiana) that morning, and as he paced the floor of his bedroom the night before he couldn't help but pack his whole bag at 2:00 AM. Hell, all he had to do was throw a hat on and meet the others out in front of the school. He swiped through his phone boredly as he waited for the group to arrive. He was relieved to find that Amaye was coming along. He tucked a toy soldier in his bag just in case she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

Beata Bucks : 8582

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 1:20 am

Erika packed her bags quickly and promptly that morning, shoving some clothes, her laptop and a whole bag of books before she came down to the entrance of the school, wearing a jacket over a black tank and shorts. She smiled at the boy she found there. From what she knew, that was supposed to be Lucas Cartman, the leader of the misson.

So went up to him and put out her hand. "Hey, I'm Erika. Suppose you already know but..." she finished awkwardly then drew her hand back and crossed both of her arms on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Beata Bucks : 10196

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 2:15 pm

This was going to be thrilling! Lev had been at Beata for a while now and knew his way around things, but this was to be his first mission! He had been briefed about it and knew his skill and power were going to be very helpful. They needed to be quick, avoiding the man's touch, they were told, and Lev not only could fly, but he was extremely light on his feet and small for his age. He knew he would have no problem with this mission. Plus, there were several other people there as well. If they all worked together and were smart, this would be a piece of cake.

Lev trotted down toward the rest of the group without hesitation. He had readily packed the night before, preferring to be ready as early as possible, and found there were already two members of the mission waiting and ready to go. He didn't care if they already knew his name or not. "Hello! I am Lev! It is nice to meet both of you." Lev said, offering a hand to shake for both of his fellow teammates.
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

Beata Bucks : 8713

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 4:52 am

Amaye had laid out what she would be wearing on her bed the night before, and she had placed her bags beside the door of her dorm. When morning eventually came, she changed into her simple white shirt and jeans and sky blue sneakers. She felt like something was missing, though...
She reached into her closet to pull out a cardigan that was dyed various shades of blue. She rushed to get the cardigan on as she headed out of her bedroom. She quickly picked up her bags, before leaving her dorm and closing the door behind her.

When she arrived at the school entrance, she noticed she was the last one to arrive, because from what she had been told there were three others going on this mission. She silently walked down the front steps, heading towards the group of students. She shot them all a polite smile.
"Hi...I'm Amaye." She said, trying to sound as casual as she could.
She reached out her right hand for Erika and Levi to shake. Lucas already knew her and Amaye was glad that at least one person she knew would be coming along.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Luke smiled sweetly at Amaye. He shook both Lev and Erika's hands and checked his phone for the time. "Alright, we better leave soon." He stuck his phone back in his pocket. "From what I hear, you're the brains and he's the feathers... right? I mean... Well, you don't turn into a bird but... Ugh. You can fly, right?" he finished with an embarrassed puff of breath. It sounded slick in his head, but out loud it sounded really dorky. He cringed inwardly and made a note to not think about it in the shower that night.
Back to top Go down
Tawny

Tawny

Beata Bucks : 8442

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:19 pm

(I have no idea how these mission things work....I guess I just hop in? Tell me if I'm wrong, and I'll jump back out.)
"Hey, wait up!" Heather scrambled towards the group, shooting a smile at Erika.
"Mind if I come along?" She took her ever-present headphones out of her ears. She had packed everything into a huge black backpack - a few changes of clothes, and a variety of electronic devices, portable WiFi hotspot and a tangle of different chargers. Yes, she knew they were't exactly essential for survival, but she wasn't leaving all of them here. She held out her hand to the others, still looking slightly flustered. "I'm Heather. Heather Fayah. And you all would be..."
Back to top Go down
Grizzly

Grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 8:00 pm

OOC: They have an information thread all about it (here). You have to sign up for them, and you haven't, so you can't hope in :'( Usually initiates don't go on missions anyway, and it wouldn't make sense in canon either because their powers are poorly developed. Read the mission board before ever doing anything relating to missions.
Back to top Go down
Tawny

Tawny

Beata Bucks : 8442

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 9:59 pm

(Alright, thanks. I seemed to have missed that thread, but I know now for future reference)
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

Beata Bucks : 8582

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 6:51 am

Erika lifted one of her thin eyebrow's at Luke's statement after the brief exchange of polite handshakes, and shot Lev a yet more amused look as he was clearly the feathers. Well, at least they were going on a mission, so they had to know each other wall enough. But The Brain was a little to overstretched, she had to admit.

"Don't worry, Luke. I'll make sure me and Lev find good names for you two as well."she said, a little bit cold, but that was her overall voice to anything. She fiddled with her grip on her luggage and with her other hand tapped the edge of her visor, her life-long problem.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Beata Bucks : 10196

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Lev was instantly amused with this other boy. His joke was clumsy, but the fact that he attempted to make a joke at all was amusing. Though Lev didn't know if he should be insulted by the fact that Luke had called Erika the brains. Lev could be fairly smart, but from what he had heard, she was the omniscient one.

"Yes, I can fly." He responded to the end of Luke's awkward statement. He grabbed his bag off the ground where he had left it and grinned. "Off we go then, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

Beata Bucks : 8713

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 8:36 am

Well, maybe Lev and Erika wouldn't be too much trouble for Amaye to be around. They seemed alright...so far. She returned Luke's smile with her own. She hadn't let go of her bags and they were still clutched in her hand so she had something to hold on to.
She said nothing, she just nodded in agreement with Lev and Luke, they should be heading off now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Djinn Down South [mission]   Djinn Down South [mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Djinn Down South [mission]
Page 1 of 1