Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Unexpected [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9694

Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:26 pm

His warm eyes glanced up at the door as soon as it clicked open. While he kept his gaze mild as he looked over, he hid his smile behind his hand, attempting to seem somewhat casual in the least. Admittedly, she looked far nicer in her messy, casual attire than she did her proper school uniform, or at least he thought so. Cute even. Ignoring her hostile nature with ease, he glanced back down at the book in his hands.

"Do it look like I have a beer on me?" Liam asked, holding his free hand out in the open questioningly. Was he supposed to make it appear out of thin air? He wasn't that talented. "This is mine now. I don't see why you would care." Again, he flipped backwards through a few pages, shooting her a glance. And what if it were the only reason he showed up? He doubted gracing her with the presence of his company would qualify as a decent reason.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8819

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:56 pm

"Well, I changed my mind." Maisie bit at her cheek, her hands shooting to grasp the book as he began to flip through it like that again. Was he trying to piss her off? His actions were nothing short of antagonizing. Is this all he came to do, antagonize her? Why did she ever think it a good idea to let him in? "It looks really expensive and you're flipping through it violently like a dickhead." She scooted closer, putting her foot on the couch for better leverage and gripping the book with two hands, pulling it towards her. "Give it to me."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:54 pm

The Summer scoffed, louder than he might have been usually, hiding his amusement behind a glare of his own. "Like hell you are," He firmed his grasp on the book, staring the stubborn blonde girl down. "You can't take back gifts, Blondie." As she climbed over on the couch and grabbed at the mango, he began to pull back. "Say please, then I'll reconsider." He might not have come just to piss her off exactly, but watching her get worked up was an adorable show in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:25 am

Maisie retreated from her assault, falling back sideways on the couch, pressing her back to the arm and crossing her own with a huff. Her lip curled, her glare peeking through her eyelashes. She wasn't going to stoop that low. It wasn't worth it, or at least she didn't want it to seem like it was worth it. "I don't even want it," she murmured lowly, looking away, biting her cheek. She could live with parting with it. She just wished he wouldn't abuse it so much. "Just put it down. I didn't let you in here just to watch you read some manga."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Ah, manga. Not mango after all. His gaze fell back on the book, flipping and turning the book over in his hands, looking over the cover. He supposed that made a lot more sense. Liam flicked his warm eyes back over to Maisie, admiring the dark look on her face with a small smirk. "Fine," he admitted defeat - although he was tempted to start offering up the book as some kindle for a warm fire, that might have been too far.  The Summer tossed the book between him and the arm of the couch, away and out of reach of the girl.

Liam leaned back lazily into the cushion. "What would you rather do then, Blondie?" He asked, glancing around the room. "Movie? ... Drinks?" He paused, looking over her TV. "Popcorn?" It was as good of an idea as any.

Last edited by Ebony on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 7:22 am

A movie. Sounded good enough; Maisie looked out at the dark clouds outside and bit her lip. The girl wordlessly reached towards the coffee table, stretching her fingers, scooting to the edge of the couch and wobbling with an effort to stay off the floor. Her fingertips grazed the remote, sitting there amongst a flurry of papers and empty chip bags, marks of her neighbors, and she managed to pull the device to her with a whisper of a grunt. She clasped it for a few moments, before plopping it on Liam with a toss. "You pick," she yawned, closing her eyes for a moment, stretching silently. Her hands reached for the air, her bare feet pushing into Liam's leg. "I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Liam managed to catch the remote before it went skidding against his lap, flipping it over and scanning his eyes over the many different buttons for a quick moment. The same as their own, he supposed. Nothing special. He clicked the television to life just as she were making herself comfortable, digging her feet into the side of his thigh.

The Summer raised an eyebrow at her. Not willing to be pushed around so easily, he made himself more comfortable, shifting around the cushion seats in exaggeration and spreading his legs out further, knocking her back. "Something scary then," He decided quickly, flopping to a new channel just as the movie was starting to show. Something old, all in black and white. Right up his alley.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:21 am

Suddenly, Maisie found her legs shooting up as his own pushed her back. Maisie tightened her lips, not even aware of the movie he put on. A power struggle was at bay. It was her couch! She raised her legs and plopped her feet on his lap, a serpent's smile gracing her face as she turned her body towards the TV. Some old movie. Old movies were never scary. She placed her arms under her head as a pillow. "If you piss yourself I'll post pictures to Esper," she told him, on a tone just serious enough to suggest she wasn't kidding.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:36 am

He was damn near close to rolling his eyes, shooting them back towards her direction as she plopped her feet on top of his lap. Liam was certain she would have meant well on her promise, but luckily for the both of them, it wouldn't have been necessary. "Psycho is a classic." The young man said simply, looking back towards the television. A woman and men were in bed, bare aside from their underwear, a huge cinema taboo on it's own for the time, he knew. "I'll be alright. But you?" He mused, raising an eyebrow. "You're lucky I'm here. I won't let anything get you." He teased and taunted at her, letting out a long yawn.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 7:08 am

"Anyone," Maisie corrected caustically. She closed her eyes for a moment, eyebrows hurting from the looks he made her give. She forced herself to relax her face, speaking further. "Psycho's antagonist is a person, not a monster or ghost or any thing, moron." She remembered her dad giving her this same speech, albeit a little nicer, when she cowered in the corner in her first viewing of the film

"There's no reason to be scared of people," he had said. "Only their weapon. Without their weapon, they're not dangerous in the slightest. I've taught you how to disarm people, right?

"Y-yeah..."

"Then you're fine."

"I hate this movie," Maisie remarked, but didn't make the effort to wretch the remote from Liam or change the channel.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 12:25 am

Liam seemed unphased, letting out a long yawn and waving her words away, as if they were nothing. She was just picking apart stupid details, he'd decided quickly. It didn't matter who or what it was, it was supposed to be scary either way. If anything, it being another human being just made shit scarier. "Not a monster?" He repeated, running with what she said to fill the stubborn silence between them. "Cross-dressing insane murderer doesn't sound that human." He mused, falling deeper into the couch cushion. "Then again, this is all because misses his mom." He paused, thinking on that quietly to himself before huffing out a lazy, silent laugh.

The Summer himself hadn't noticed then how much he was talking more than usual. Something about her attitude towards the old film irked him. Films were his guilty pleasure. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 2:04 pm

"He could be trans. You calling trans people monsters?" Maisie smirked at the screen, the most genuine smile she'd given that night. "I think he's stupid. My mother is awful, I'd do anything to be away from her. His worst flaw isn't that he's a killer, it's that he's a mamas boy." She stretched, turning her head to look at her guest. Studying his face for a moment, she grinned, facing the movie once again, attending to an itch on her cheek. "This your favorite movie or something, Ginger?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Liam didn't bother to answer his new question, holding back another sniff of a laugh and turning his gaze back towards the television. He might have kept his own small smirk had she just kept her mouth shut. A coldness overtook his face in a matter a moments. "Watch what you wish for," the Summer muttered. "Especially over stupid shit." He leaned away from her then, resting his cheek against his fist.

A young woman who was stealing money to run off and start a new life with her newly-divorced lover. He knew every moment of this movie, every line, if that warranted enough of a love to consider it a favorite, then he supposed it was. "Yeah, it is."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Maisie perked, her back stiffening. He seemed to actually be getting upset. The girl rolled her eyes, swinging her feet to the floor, now sitting rather than lying half-over the boy, farther on the other side of the couch. She too put her fist to her cheek, her tongue pressing against it. Why was he so serious? She was obviously joking. It was just a fucking movie. The silence stretched cold and long as darkness grew outside, the evening growing later. "You want something to drink?" Maisie said finally, a little grumpily, after brushing hair back from her bangs for the tenth time in a row.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:27 pm

He seemed content with the silence for the most, keeping his attention focused on the moving and paying no mind to Maisie for the most part. Every now and then, he'd glance her way, noticing the stiff and awkward way she sat around on her side of the sofa, remember what she said, and then not feel entirely bad for leaving her in the quiet. It was unfair of him to be so judgemental. She knew as much about him than he knew about her himself, and he knew that for a fact, yet that twinge of irritation stuck to him.

When she finally offered a drink, nothing sounded better. "Yeah," He said, exhaling a long sigh. "No Capri Sun." Finally, he glanced over to her, admiring the grumpy look on her face.

He should say something, he thought. Something other than stupid movie snippets. As he opened his mouth to speak, however, he couldn't find the right words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected [closed]   Unexpected [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected [closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next