Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Introduction (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albian

Albian

Beata Bucks : 12127

The Introduction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction (Open)   The Introduction (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:15 pm

White slip ons approached the gates of Beata Academy at a calm pace with short strides. The sun shone down on the school yard and front entrance, illuminating the tan skin of a young male standing at a meager height below five-foot-ten. He wore a denim button up shirt, which was unbuttoned and open, a grey t-shirt that read "3 AM", white distressed skinny jeans, and black slip ons. His face was exspressionless as he approached the gate, his small designer bookbag on his back. The young man, known as Albian, appeared very snooty already and he had just arrived at the school; but he couldn't allow the other people at school think he was a snobby brat. Not this early anyway. He sighed slightly and made a quirky smile and pushed through the gates walking inside the school premises and enjoying the warm spring breeze that tusseled his brown bang that lifted like a feather caught in the breeze. He casually strolled over to the large fountain infront of the school, observing the large size of the renown Academy, and sat his bag down on the ground and looked around at the refreshing scene. The grass was green, the sky blue, and filled with puffy white clouds, and nature singing in its glory as the birds chirped away in the skies. He ran his hand through his hair and chuckled as he extended both of them into the air, stretching his body, and let out a loud sigh of relief.

"This isn't half bad. The school seems nice, the curriculum should be easy, and there are other 'strange' people here. I should fit right in."

Albian realized he was speaking aloud to nobody in particular which probably made him look slightly awkward. He placed his hand upon his forehead in embarrassment. The first moment he gets here and he does something to make himself stand out and look like a complete freak. 'Great Heavens, please don't tell me anyone realized I was talking to myself. I sound like I'm crazy. Yet I steadily continue to speak to myself. Just great.' He shook his head and fixed his bang from his eyes and grabbed his bag. It was time he had his first experiance with this new school.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9682

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction (Open)   The Introduction (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Unfortunately for Albian, a light sound could be heard from several feet away. A girl say casually on the edge of the entrance water fountain, looking down and hiding her face from behind several thick strands of dark hair, she laughed lightly into the palm of her hand. Just as much as he wished he hadn't heard, she just as equally wished that he wouldn't noticed her presence. Rubbing the side of her arm, she quickly darted her gaze away from the new-comer, not wanting to be seen as any sort of distraction - or heaven forbid, have him believe that she had meant to offend him in any way. He was obviously new, and there weren't too many other people around - perhaps she should try talking to him? If he would want too, that was. Alicia couldn't quite place it, but he had this air of pride around him; as if she were to try to even say anything to him, he might easily brush her off like nothing.
"Oh - excuse me." The girl said, muttering under her breath and shly darting her gaze up at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant too..." The seer's voice trailed off. It'd be a wonder if he'd heard her.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Albian

Albian

Beata Bucks : 12127

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction (Open)   The Introduction (Open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Albian was picking his things up when he got a cold chill up his spine. He shivered lightly and froze in place as he was bending down to grab his bag. He felt as if he was being watched by someone, but-He suddenly leapt into the air and let out a slight shriek of surprise, or shock, falling backwards to the ground. He saw a girl giggiling, sitting on the fountain with her hand covering her mouth. He went pale with fear as only bad thoughts came to his head. He began to studder as he tried to usher out words.

"G-g-g-g-g..."

The word 'ghost' nearly left his mouth, but before he could finish the girl spoke up. Her voice was so light and airy that it was nearly impossible for him to completely understand her wording. His nervousness rose as this ran his suspicion higher. Had he somehow tapped into his powers without realizing it? 'Oh damn, why now? Why here? Why a female!? All ghosts start off as nice females then they try to kill me!!'

Albian sighed and calmly arose to his feet and tried to appear tough, cold, and unafraid. He calmed his entire sense and gave off a cold aura, his voice getting deep and emotionless, and his eyes became cold and piercing. He stared the young lady down and allowed his bang to fall over one of his eyes to give himself an almost eerie appearance.

"And just who would you be? Another ghost come to scare me? Well, to be honest, you're falling short of accomplishing much with such a measly appearance."

He could only wonder how the girl would react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction (Open)   The Introduction (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Introduction (Open)
Page 1 of 1