Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Can someone help me understand Beata?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8378

Can someone help me understand Beata? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me understand Beata?   Can someone help me understand Beata? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:46 pm

So I'm new here and I don't really understand what's going on in this site and I was wondering if somebody would explain if the placement test was held a few weeks in the real world or like a few fake weeks because I'm super confused. I'm used to the WCC site but not Beata, and how does the placement test work. Do staff like shoot you a pm or what? Where can a newbie rp on this site without a dorm or anything and where can I get my characters dorm room? Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11689

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me understand Beata?   Can someone help me understand Beata? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Beata more or less runs on real time in regards to seasons, school year and waiting periods such as the placement test. However, you can have multiple topics going on at once if you want. For the test, all you have to do is copy and paste the questionnaire into a new topic just like a creation and highlight the best choice for each question that your character would make. Then, staff will sort them into the appropriate house and your name gets a color!

For your next question, new characters do have a dorm. They stay in the initiate's dorm until their placement test is graded. Once it's graded, they get moved to a season house based on their personality.

As for where you can RP, you can go anywhere you like~ there are no boundaries to where you can RP except for The World area and typically the Island area. Those are usually strictly for missions which your character can sign up for in order to be awarded Beata Bucks which you as a member can use to purchase more character slots, pets, a user title, etc. All of which can be checked out in the Store: https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net/f41-store.

Hopefully this answers all of your questions! If you have any more, please feel free to PM me or other staff members and we'll be sure to get back to you!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me understand Beata?   Can someone help me understand Beata? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Thanks so much this is a great help. So does that mean I can do the placement test right now or do I gotta wait?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10626

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me understand Beata?   Can someone help me understand Beata? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:48 pm

If your character has been approved for a week, then go ahead and take the placement test~
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me understand Beata?   Can someone help me understand Beata? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 7:39 am

Ok thanks! I'll go do that now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me understand Beata?   Can someone help me understand Beata? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me understand Beata?
Page 1 of 1