Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Esper, irl (kinda)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9446

Esper, irl (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Esper, irl (kinda)   Esper, irl (kinda) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 5:44 pm

I made a real life esper (kinda), 'cause jay inspired me to finish what I started a while back ('cept it was tumblr but eh, whatever)

https://twitter.com/Beata_Esper/lists/esper
(Ignore the current banner in the Esper Account, I'm making another one atm) Also, I advise you make accounts for your charas as if they were actually on. Have fun :D

Major school events will be posted on this twitter account to make it more life like. (well, when ever there is another school event ;D)

Last edited by Idek on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12388

Esper, irl (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esper, irl (kinda)   Esper, irl (kinda) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 pm

debbie downer disclaimer: actual canon conversations have to be conducted on the actual on-site esper board. twitter is just 4 funs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8759

Esper, irl (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esper, irl (kinda)   Esper, irl (kinda) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:09 pm

Not sure how you can dictate the canon of stuff. I mean two people can make stuff go down on Twitter Esper that affects a topic they make. I don't know how you could contest that without throwing out topic deletions or bans, which would be pretty petty for what it is.

It's like if someone cites something outside of roleplay that happened before or away from school that gets integrated into their RP, should be no problem. Like if Jane Doe got touched by her uncle and I make her uncle show up suddenly at campus for some drama, I don't need the uncle touching to be on site for it to be canon. And y'all dictator shitlord nazi admins can't really regulate the canon of something I write for my characters, or at least I'd love to see you try.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12388

Esper, irl (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esper, irl (kinda)   Esper, irl (kinda) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Jay wrote:
Not sure how you can dictate the canon of stuff. I mean two people can make stuff go down on Twitter Esper that affects a topic they make. I don't know how you could contest that without throwing out topic deletions or bans, which would be pretty petty for what it is.

It's like if someone cites something outside of roleplay that happened before or away from school that gets integrated into their RP, should be no problem. Like if Jane Doe got touched by her uncle and I make her uncle show up suddenly at campus for some drama, I don't need the uncle touching to be on site for it to be canon. And y'all dictator shitlord nazi admins can't really regulate the canon of something I write for my characters, or at least I'd love to see you try.

This is a petty complaint.

We have the Esper board specifically for this kind of roleplay. If you want canon social media exchanges, use the board. That's what it's there for. I shouldn't have to say that any more than I have to say "use the Entrance if you want to RP at the Entrance and not Random Stuff."

Your molestation analogy isn't relevant or applicable. It's not about something off-screen, this is more like if you started roleplaying Beata things on WCC's alt RP board, or on deviantArt or over Skype. That's just being annoying. You can't RP shit off-site, period. Bans and topic deletions are extreme, but if you really want this to be the hill you die on, then I'm not going to let people stick it to us and ignore what we say as admins just because they don't like it. It shouldn't be that much of an issue in the first place. JUST USE THE ACTUAL ESPER BOARD. This is the kind of activity it needs; you're not going to be doing anything on Twitter that you can't just as easily do here (random cute updates and stupid shit).

Saying "I'd like to see you try to tell me what to do!" is just being stubborn. Both admins agree that Twitter doesn't count. Use the Esper board if you want to RP Esper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Esper, irl (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esper, irl (kinda)   Esper, irl (kinda) Empty

Back to top Go down

Esper, irl (kinda)
Page 1 of 1