Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Should I Care? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Beata Bucks : 7984

Should I Care? (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 1:40 pm

"Alright, you know what, I think I'll be rolling with this right now. Just get me a pillow." he said, yawing a faking a snore as he closed his eyes and started rolling round on the floor, grinning with his eyes closed and bumping into beds. "I can get used to this, anyway. They'll just call me Blanket Boy. And my power will be rolling like a pro." he joked, thrashing around in his sheets.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

Beata Bucks : 8085

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Charise rolled his eyes, before grabbing a pillow for the other. This was absurd, but not unwelcome. He hadn't really met any of the others around here, and he seemed like somelne interesting. "At least you're seejng the bright side of it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.welcometotheartistslair.tumblr.com
Candy

Candy

Beata Bucks : 7984

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:28 am

Shaun frowned, finally wrestling himself free of the blanket. "That's because there is no dark side. Unless someone with explosive diarheea slept in this bed before. In which case, ew." he joked. "But now, I smell like a taxi, and I don't want anything to smell like a taxi besides a taxi. I'll be taking a shower." he mumbled, crawling on the ground to which he presumed was the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Aia

Aia

Beata Bucks : 8085

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:38 am

Charise chuckled, watching the other leave the room, before picking up the items on the floor, as well as pulling out the box of moving cubes which he hid under the bed prior. Setting the box on his desk and putting their other cubes' new companion in there, he went about remaking the bed, smoothing it out as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.welcometotheartistslair.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Care? (open)   Should I Care? (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I Care? (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3