Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What Even Is This? [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes and sighed. "Is there anything you can do by yourself?" he asked, taking the chocolate from the boy. He took a small bite and realized that it was dark chocolate, his favorite. Instead of giving back the piece, the red-haired boy put the rest of the chocolate in his mouth and ate it. "Y'know, that was pretty good, I gotta say," he said, finished the piece of chocolate. Thomas then threw himself onto the couch next to Declan and grabbed another piece, chucking it in his mouth. Eugh. The Toothpaste Flavored one. He swallowed regretfully and looked at Declan. "Mystery chocolate. Who knew it was a gamble?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11749

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Declan was satisfied as Thomas took the first piece and ate it. That was good. They weren't something insanely flavored. Maybe they were all dark chocolate? However, as the summer took a seat and grabbed another, the face that he made had Declan doubtful again. "Mystery chocolate? Did you do this on purpose? You just want me to eat a bad one, don't you?" he griped, looking at the box reluctantly. Even though he didn't really want to eat any, he went against his own judgment and took a piece, slowly pushing it into his mouth. At first, he was happy that all he could taste was the milk chocolate covering whatever was inside. As he bit down, though, the first thing to hit him was the overwhelming taste of strawberry. It wasn't bad, but it was certainly unexpected to the point that Declan almost gasped as he chewed, forcing him to swallow it before he choked. "O-Oh, that was weird. Strawberry? Who puts strawberry in chocolate? Well, it's totally better than like... raisins in chocolate, but just... why?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Thomas shrugged, letting Declan think what he wanted. He watched as the boy picked out his own piece with an eyebrow raised. Was he ever going to eat one? Or did he buy the box for no reason? Finally, Declan picked up one and placed it into his mouth. It took a moment for him to actually start eating it, but the reaction was priceless to Thomas. "Dude, people put strawberries in chocolate all the time. I'm surprised you haven't done it before," he told Declan, chuckling at the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 8:44 pm

As Thomas laughed in his direction, Declan could only narrow his eyes and huff. "Dude, don't judge me.." he hissed, but sure enough, his harsh mood melted as he reached for yet another chocolate. As he popped it into his mouth, the dark chocolate left a bitter taste on his tongue, making him scrunch his face as he bit down into a nice piece of caramel. That was quite a change from the strawberry he just ate, and he welcomed it greatly. "Mmm... that one was good. I guess I'm just getting lucky!" he said with a chuckle. 

After he was done, though, the spring let out a contented sigh as he quickly moved to make himself at home. Tossing off his shoes, Declan sprawled out on the couch, leaning his head on one arm and shoving his feet down onto the other arm, squeezing his legs between the couch and Thomas's back. All in all, he barely made any room for the summer on his own couch. "Those were good," he said. "This couch is surprisingly comfortable. You don't mind, do you?" He asked, glancing at Thomas as if the the question was more of a formality. Declan honestly couldn't care less if the boy cared or not.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 8:42 am

Thomas sighed. He winced slightly as the boy wedged his legs between the red-haired boy and the couch. "No not at all," he said, moving forward on the couch to keep Declan's legs from touching him. Thomas got up, realizing that Declan had basically taken the whole couch. "I think I'm gonna make myself something to drink. I'll be right back," he said, heading towards the dorm's kitchen. He grabbed a kettle and poured some water into it. He placed it onto the stove and turned it on so it would start boiling the water. Reaching into a cabinet above the stove, he pulled out a box of tea bags. Real tea bags, straight from the UK. It was a little pricier, but his family had the money, so he thought a few extra dollars buying tea bags wouldn't hurt. "Hey, you want any tea?" he asked from across the room.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 8:13 pm

"Tea? Yeah, sure," Declan responded, welcoming the extra room as Thomas got up to get himself something to drink. Completely stretching out, it didn't take long for the spring to dominate the couch, folding his hands and placing them behind his head as a makeshift pillow. Soon, though, his thoughts began to wander, and despite anything else he could think about, it had to go back to what went down in the hallway. Of course, as soon as the thoughts crossed his mind, his face turned a nice shade of pink as he tried to shake the awkward thoughts away.

It didn't work.

"Hey Thomas," he called to the other room. "So, about what happened..." he paused, not entirely sure with where he was going with this. "You know, in the hallway."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Thomas nearly dropped the two cups he planned on putting the tea in when Declan brought up the hallway. His face turned a light shade of pink as he gently set the cups down. "Wh-what about what happened?" he said nervously, avoiding the other boy's eyes. The butterflies in his stomach went crazy as he thought about what Declan wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Despite not even being in the same room as the summer boy, Declan felt his eyes drop so that he was looking down at his own shirt as if to avoid any kind of gaze with Thomas, and the longer he sat there, the more restless he was growing. His feet suddenly couldn't find a comfortable place to rest. "Well, you know..." Of course he didn't know. "I..." Honestly, Declan was at a loss for words. He couldn't figure out how to separate all of the thoughts running in his head. He never had this problem. "I, uh, I think it's... cool. The chocolates, I mean. Still gay, though. I can say that now, right?" The final question came out a little more condescending than he anticipated, but he didn't want to hear it from Thomas. Declan had already been yelled at once in the middle of the formal for that. Here, though, there wasn't anyone else around.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Thomas couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, I guess you can," he replied. "Not much I can do to stop you, now is there?" The red-haired boy was slightly disappointed that nothing else had been said, but at the same time it was exactly what he had expected Declan to say. The kettle starting to squeal tore Thomas away from his thoughts and he set to pouring the boiling water into the cups. He placed the tea bags in the water and after a moment, he picked up the cups and brought one over to Declan. "Here you are," the boy said, avoiding Declan's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 9:35 pm

"Ha, yeah you're right. You can't really do anything about it can you?" Declan responded, cracking a wicked smile for a moment before breaking down in chuckles. Finally sitting up when Thomas returned with the tea, the spring grabbed his cup and studied it before grabbing the string on the tea bag and dunked it into the water a few times. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about the tea, but at least it smelled good and he was used to drinking tea he didn't really care for. However, after only a minute or so, Declan started giggling again, setting down the cup again before falling backwards onto the couch again with a loud, heavy and dramatic sigh. "Thomas," he started. "I give you so much shit. I have since day one. How in the hell do you put up with it? I mean, it's fun for me but most people run off by now."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:11 pm

The question caught Thomas off-guard. He had no idea how to answer. Why did he put up with Declan? And nothing could explain how Thomas felt about the boy. "I uh.. I don't know, to be totally honestly with you," he said, absentmindedly messing with his tea bag. "Maybe it's because I don't believe you could be like this all the time? Like I said, I have no idea." Shrugging, he sipped at his tea, checking to see if it was still hot. It was, and he burnt his upper lip and tongue. He scrunched up his face but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:30 pm

At the sight of watching Thomas sip his tea, burn his lip, and make the face, Declan couldn't help but laugh, but it was a little more genuine-- a little more lighthearted. It was similar to laughing with rather than laughing at. However, as soon as he looked at Thomas again, the spring stopped and looked away again, his face turning almost bright red as embarrassment crept over him. What didn't change, though, were the butterflies that wouldn't leave his stomach which was something entirely new for him. What was that all about? No matter how hard he tried to ignore the feeling, it kept coming back to the forefront of his mind. "You mean awesome, right? You think I can stop being this awesome?" He asked, trying to move past it jokingly, but he still couldn't shake the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Thomas sighed in faux exasperation. "Yeah, sure, that's exactly what I meant," he muttered. He set down his cup to let it cool a bit more. An awkward silence fell over the two as they both thought of what to say, both completely red-faced from blushing. The Summer's mind kept replaying what happened in the hallway over and over again as the butterflies in his stomach continued to go mad. He wondered what was going on in Declan's mind. What was he thinking about? What was he feeling? Thomas had a million questions racing in his mind about what happened in the hallway and what Declan was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Declan stifled a sigh once Thomas answered, rather satisfied with the summer's answer, not catching on that that was totally not what Thomas meant. Even though he felt good about the answer, his stomach would not calm down. His mind continued to race as the recent events played over and over as if he were stuck in the last several minutes. It was kind of terrible, but he couldn't sop thinking about it. How was he supposed to respond to all of this today? The impact of today's events hadn't even registered in his head just yet, but the more that he pondered them, the more his insides fluttered. What was this feeling?

However, after a minute or so, he finally snapped back into reality only to find himself hovering. No, not even hovering. He was floating in the air as if the butterflies in his stomach had taken off with him. "Wait, what the hell?!" He cried as he realized exactly where he was. The sudden shock of being several feet in the air scared Declan as he suddenly fell with a high pitched squeal, landing back on the couch hard and nearly falling off of it before he was able to catch himself with his hand pushed against the floor. But as soon as his weight landed on his arm, a short pain shot up his arm. "Ow, shit..." He grumbled before managing to roll back over firmly onto the couch. "I, uh... I have no idea what that was..." he said, trying to recompose himself all the while trying to hide his ever-reddening face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Even Is This? [closed]   What Even Is This? [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Even Is This? [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2