Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Flower Girl (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash

Ash

Beata Bucks : 8748

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Kiki stood quietly in the large forest clearing, inhaling deep breaths of the fresh, clean air. Sunlight filtered through tree leaves, dappling strange patterns on the ground. In the clearing where she stood, a pure ray of light broke free of the few wispy cirrus clouds and brightened the new green grass below, reflecting off of the teenager's short green dress. Even though it was only about 64 degrees, it felt like 100. It had seemed like winter would last forever. Reveling in the sunlight, the new student tried to relax. She had only been at the Academy for three days and still hadn't had more than fleeting conversations with other students. Maybe when she got into a House things would change. She had only immigrated from Ireland in the past year, so she had a thick accent and obviously Irish mannerisms. Maybe those were what drove people off. From doing projects alone to getting in trouble on the first day for being only five minutes late to class- what was with Americans and punctuality?- Kiki was more stressed than she had ever been in her sixteen years of life.

The ginger-haired girl knelt down on the dewy grass, letting out a sigh. She had been sent to this academy because of her strange way with plants. Her parents had only agreed to let her go to a boarding school because they were "moving to America anyway". But before she had found out she was special, she had thought her powers were normal. She had hidden them because they weren't very powerful at all, and because she assumed others did as well. But even after coming to this school, her powers were still weak as hell. So she hid them, mostly, coming to the forest to practice during lunch, where presumably no one would bother her. Concentrating, Kiki raised her hand a foot off the ground, fingers spread wide. She closed her green eyes and inhaled deeply. As she slowly raised her hand higher, inch by inch, a small chrysanthemum poked its head out of the ground. Focusing harder now, she continued moving her hand upwards, guiding the daisy along with it. When it reached a height about level with her middle, she brought her fingers together and pointed them towards the sky, the same shape as the closed flower. A bead of sweat rolled down her face as she slowly opened her fingers. The flowerbud mimicked her hand, slowly spreading out its yellow petals. Breathing faster now, she continued, hoping for once to get it to open all the way, something she hadn't been able to do since they had moved to America. Her fingers opened wider and wider, guiding the petals carefully, until the yellow fluff opened completely. The moment Kiki released her powers, dropping her exhausted hand to the ground, the chrysanthemum snapped shut again. Damn. The Irish girl braced herself against the wet grass, inhaling heavy breaths of air into her tired lungs. Why am I such a bloody weakling, even now? I can hardly open a flower.
Back to top Go down

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Wispy cirrus clouds, Bright Sunlight, Clean air. Today was too much of a perfect day for Poker to skip out on flying. When he noticed how amazing the weather was, the first thing he did was sprout a pair of wings using the feathers that he created. He didn't really care much about his classes as he believed that this was the way to live, to have fun and enjoy yourself. Of coarse there are consequences to having all fun and games. An example would be for Poker falling down to the ground because he nearly collided with a flock of birds since he had his eyes closed while flying so he could feel the inertia, and that is exactly what happened...

Poker was free falling from the sky as he had lost all control trying to avoid the collision with those flock of birds and wasn't far off from the ground where he could pretty much break his head. Thankfully the control of feathers is an extremely easy task for poker so right before he fell to the ground he was able to place his wings in front of him to cushion his fall and save his own life. With feathers surrounding him and wings still attached to his back Poker was lying on his back while feeling a little light headed because of the impact but it wasn't enough to make him fall unconscious or not see the ginger haired girl right in front of him.

"Oh. Hi there! Sorry if I startled you but I was just flying and I kinda fell. Please pay no attention to me as I'm just gonna lay down  here and rest a bit~ This place is kinda comfy so I'm glad I fell down here. A few more meters though and I probably would of fell on you. You sure are lucky aye? Haha"

Even though he had nearly died, it was just Poker's character to be extremely easy going and take everything as a joke. As long as nothing bad happened then why worry about the possibility of it happening. Consequences was never really a word in his dictionary nor was any other type of negative emotion that one could possibly feel. He was just a generic happy-go-lucky type of guy that would introduce himself very casually even in the most uncommon of scenarios like this one.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9427

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:41 pm

What was he doing here again? As far as he could remember he wasn't welcomed here. At least by the students, or rather some of the students. Most of the reports he sent to the headmaster weren't delivered in person. So there really wasn't a purpose of him being here besides a nostalgia trip. Magic let out a sigh, as he walked along. His hands sitting in the pockets of his green and black jacket that hung loosely on his shoulders.

He knew this forest like the back of his hand. Having been in here a lot during his student days, and also spying on the school for Argona, and keeping an eye on the school for his peace of mind. Though with him too close to the school it wouldn't be safe for much longer.

Mason paused in his walk as soon as he heard a voice. His gift instantly silencing the noises he made. His breathing, his clothes rubbing together. They made no sound. He made no sound. He didn't expect students to be out in the forest, or at least this part, but occasionally they did end up in the rather rare area. Magic moved to the closest tree, and climbed up, remaining silent. He peered out at the two students. One who looked rather exhausted another laying down on the ground. They looked rather harmless. No threat to him in the slightest. His pale green eyes observed the students as he decided on what to do. He could scare them, and maybe get some entertainment being out here in this boring forest. Or he could continue on ignoring the two completely, but what would be fun about that.

Once he decided he jumped down from the tree out of view from the two students, landing silently on the ground. His long black hair shading his eyes a bit, a grin spread across his face, as he pulled an intimidating posture, doing what he could to make them scared, anything to make him look evil. He spoke, making a sound for the first time in a while. "Well, well.. Looks like I stumbled across two weaklings lounging in the dangerous forest." His voice had some malice to it, to add to the intimidating factor.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:59 am

Kiki let out a small squeak and rolled immediately to the side as a teenaged boy with wings fell from the sky, narrowly missing her and squashing the flower she had grown. Bloody brilliant. She scrambled to her feet, more than a little confused at the sudden and seemingly random turn of events. She was definitely a little put-out that her hard work had just been destroyed, but she couldn't really blame him for losing control of his gift, could she? She self-consciously brushed mud off of her short green dress. At least he hadn't seen her failed attempt at having the flower bloom. She'd never seen this boy before; the school was a big place. She raised an unimpressed ginger eyebrow as he rambled on about flying and such. He didn't seem to care that he had crashed into her solitude, but the last thing she wanted to do was be rude, so she turned away- only to meet the eyes of another boy.

This one was taller and looked older- definitely more sure of himself, at least. She was surprised that she hadn't heard him- she was usually better at noticing small sounds and prided herself at not being snuck up on. You're getting cocky. Better step it up, Westerly. He was trying to be intimidating, that much was obvious; if she had to be honest, it was working a little bit. His black hair fell over his green eyes, and his grin had a creepy feel to it. Not wanting to get into any trouble on her first week there, and knowing it was one of the rules that students couldn't use their powers one one another unless supervised, Kiki started to walk away- until she heard his words. She stiffened up, reddening. She knew Americans were rude, but this was just flat-out uncalled for. The Irish girl turned around, green eyes glaring into the boy's. "Well, aren't you a pox?" she snapped, annoyed. "You've no right to call me a weaklin' just cause I can't attack ya. Go eff off, ya dosser, and annoy someone else. I ain't in the mood to deal with eejits today." She tossed her red mane to the side and started walking off, temper inflamed.

Last edited by Ash on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:42 pm

"Huh, Someone is NOT popular with the ladies~"

Poker laughed as the young girl started to walk away because of the man in front of him. He laid back with his arms behind his head while resting on a bed of feathers, not even realizing that he was still on the flower that the girl had tried to bloom. He simply watched as the girl stormed off in anger due to the rudeness of the new fellow that came out of nowhere. After seeing her face turn red, it might be a good idea to just let the girl go as it looked like she just needed some time to cool off. In the meantime Poker re-directed his head towards the strange man and began to give him a little lecture.

"Word of advice dude, don't call people weaklings if you want to make friends. If you wanna make enemies though, feel free to do so! But I will be honest, It's kinda lame if you consider yourself strong and want to make enemies of the weak. I mean, that's pretty much just plain bullying at the end of the day.

Luckily for you though I don't see a problem with being weak. I mean, If you're weak it's not a crime. Should you know it's a blessing in disguise. After all, there's a number of reasons why being weak could be a good thing! Maybe being weak can lead people to avoid fights with each other since they both know they'd have massive damage to both ends so they'd create a more peaceful resolution compared to combat! That or you can even possibly find out how to get stronger by overcoming your weakness. True strength is finding your weakness and being able to overcome it! It's even possible to convert that weakness into a new strength. Weakness, when looked at a different perspective, shows you what you can do to become strong.

So sorry if you wanted to throw "weakness" at me as an insult. It might of worked on her, and I suggest you apologize for that, but you'll have to do more if you want me to start a fight with you. Of coarse I'm still new here though and I don't want to break the school regulations so I think I'll try and avoid a fight in the end~
Even though I could totally whoop your ass~"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Well he didn't manage to scare either of them, but he pissed one of them off, which worked just as well for him. He opened his mouth, to get the girl to stay, something to make her even angrier, but the other boy spoke up instead. He just looked blankly at the boy, waiting for him to finish speaking at some point but he just kept going, and rambling on about some pointless shit. He wouldn't have payed that much attention to it if it wasn't for his good hearing, allowing him to hear the way everything was said, even the very end.

Once the boy finally closed his mouth, Magic stood there for a moment, and then burst out laughing, unable to contain it any longer. "Wow, what a sappy speech. And you kick my ass? I needed a good laugh today. Haven't heard anything funnier in ages." He said as he recomposed himself, stuffing his hands back into his jacket pockets. This new boy had no idea who he was talking to.

His green gaze turned back to the girl. "And where do you think you're going girly?" He said, any trace of amusement from before gone. "Who said you couldn't attack me? No one is stopping you except that fact that you are weak, and a coward." Did they think he was a student? He didn't have a uniform like the students typical wore. Instead he was dressed in dark colors, one of the things that gave away where he stood, but they didn't know who Argona's force was.

A smug grin was back on his face. How much could he anger these two? He didn't care if they tried to fight him, they wouldn't be able to do much damage to him. He stood there, hands in his pockets, seemingly with his guard low, appearing open to attack. Come on, one of you make a move. He thought as he kept a calm composure. Entertain me. It's boring out here.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Kiki tuned out the feathered boy's speech as she continued walking off, shaking her head angrily at the rudeness of the older boy. But when the latter's laughter rang across the clearing, and his taunting words made their way back to where she stood, she paused for a second. He was obviously trying to get under her skin, calling her a weak coward. It did infuriate her, definitely, but if she'd learned anything from being called names in Ireland, it was that stooping to bullies' levels was the best way to egg them on.

She turned around slowly, green eyes glaring again. The boy stood innocemtly open to attack, secretive smile the only thing tipping her off that he was playing her for laughs. He was obviously much older and more experienced. She made as if to step towards him- and then smiled. She made a rude Irish gesture, holding the first two fingers of her right hand up and shoving them at the boy. "Eff off," Kiki repeated, and then turned away and continued walking. I'm not rising to your bait, dosser.
Back to top Go down

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:02 pm

"Haha, You got rejected~"

Poker Said jokingly as he pointed his finger at the man and smirked at him so he could change the situation around into a more relaxed and carefree atmosphere. Pokers speech may of been ignored and slandered, but it didn't mean much to him. He was just trying to give advice anyway, it was always up to the other side to accept or retaliate against his words. Something Poker respected either way. The response the man gave though did make Poker a little curious however. Why was this man trying so hard to start a fight?  Does he have something against us? Is it even possible to avoid battle with someone like this? These were all questions Poker asked himself inside his head but later on came to realize that if he wanted answers, all he had to do was ask.

"I have a question for you though Mr Random guy. Why is it that your persona screams out confidence? Is it because the accomplishments you've achieved? Or maybe it's in regards to how powerful your gift is? If so then care to share with us your gifts ability or any achievements you've accomplished? Or if I'm wrong in both regards then care to tell us exactly what it is that makes you scream out 'I'm so strong that it doesn't even matter how much I underestimate my opponents'? I'm kinda curious~"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 2:32 pm

"Oh~" Magic said in a slight sing song voice. "Someone is pissed off." It seemed the girl only needed a bit more nudging before she snapped at someone. "Looks like she recognizes her own weakness and inability to do anything." The former student kept a smirk on his face as he kept his eyes on the girl.

Though it fell as soon as mister wisdom over there spoke up again. He turned to look at the boy. "I don't have to share any of that with you. Sides if you act so wise and mighty shouldn't you be able to figure that out for yourself? Or are you just a stupid as you look?" Magic crossed his arms over his chest, and glance between the two. "I mean both of you must be somewhat stupid. Not even realizing the danger you two are in." He wondered how long it would take them to realize that he wasn't a student, or a teacher, that was appearing on campus property. In the middle of the forest. If that didn't scream dangerous and strange he didn't know what did. And here they stood, not even the slightest bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Kiki continued walking away, ignoring the man behind her. She was unimpressed by his obvious attempts to rile her, and wondered what he had to gain by fighting her. She ignored his threats, pretending to not realize the intended weight behind them. She could tell by now that he wasn't a student, but he probably didn't know that she knew that, and she'd like to keep it that way. The older man was potentially dangerous, and acting clueless was probably the only safe way out of this situation. The Irish girl knew if she fought him, she'd get more trouble than she bargained for. If she continued acting pissed off- which admittedly, she was a little- and getting away as far as possible, she'd be able to report it to a teacher and then forget the whole thing. It's my first week at this effing academy and I'm already in a bad situation. I'd like to find whichever dosser invented the saying "Luck O' The Irish" and give 'em a good smack upside the head.

The red-haired girl didn't know about the feather boy back behind her. Lecturing the bollix would do him no good. If he was less stupid than he was acting, he'd get out of there as fast as he could. C'mon, you eejit, get the hell out of there. Her freckled skin was a shade paler as she continued walking off into the forest, closer to the academy building and safety with every step. But she kept her walk the same as before, nonchalant and easygoing, with a hint of anger in it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9497

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Waddling through the courtyard, Rex kept looking over his shoulder, expecting to see Bridget racing after him. He knew that she only wanted to protect him, but even so, a little adventure never hurt anyone. Luckily for him, his sister was occupied with her studies, so the little stuffed rabbit was able to take a stroll away from the girl. Though small and having stubby plush legs, it didn't take him long to reach the forest. Looking around, the plush rabbit observed the scenery. This definitely beat sitting by Bridget while she studied for her exams.

Continuing to make his way through the woodland, Rex stopped in his tracks when he heard the faint yet audible sounds of voices. Were other people out here as well? What in the world were they doing?

With his curiosity getting the better of him, the stuffed rabbit waddled farther and farther into the forest and stopped at a clearing to see three people, all looking a bit defensive. Walking a bit closer, he soon stood next to a ginger haired girl who didn't look very happy, his ears just about as tall as her knees. What was wrong between the trio of students? Turning his sewed gaze to the dark haired person, the rabbit tilted his head. This guy didn't seem normal and while he wasn't able to say anything, he could already tell that something was most certainly off with this situation, and unfortunately, all that he could do was hope for the best.
Back to top Go down

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Whether this was a dangerous situation or not didn't really mean much to Poker. He was very confident in his wings and his ability to escape via flight if anything bad were to happen. The same couldn't be said for the girl though which was the main reason why Poker hadn't left yet. True she could of had some hidden ability that could completely destroy the man and his cocky strength but a chance like that isn't really something anyone would want to take a bet on. Poker could easily sprout some wings and fly away right now, but that would mean that the man could just keep on harassing the girl. Therefore redirecting all the attention the man would give towards Poker would probably be the best solution. After all, Poker isn't really the type to play hero and just try to save the girl from harassment. She was doing a pretty good job trying to walk away from the scene but the only problem was the persistence of the self-claimed 'dangerous' man. So if Poker could buy her some time to leave and redirect that attention, then he'd win.

"True, you don't have to share any information with anyone. But that being said, it just means that you're not so confident in your skills and that you can't actually tell us why you're so dangerous or what your gift is because you'd worry about losing the element of surprise. Which is a big factor in regards to combat~ If you were truly strong though, giving us a handicap like that wouldn't make any difference if you could truly portray danger towards us and we couldn't do anything about it. But if you're scared of giving us a handicap then it could also mean that you're afraid anyone could defeat you if they knew exactly just how you could be so dangerous . It kinda also shows that you yourself........you're kinda weak~"

With that being said, Poker stood up and was ready to fly up towards the sky just in case he hit a nerve. From the outside he'd look like an idiot but to him, there was no downside to these taunts. If the man took the bait, then he'd spill on what exactly his gift is and what he was doing here which is always good information to know before a fight. If he had hit a nerve and began to attack straight away, then all the attention would go towards Poker which would let the girl walk away freely and even give her a chance to run away while the man would be distracted with Poker. It was not a guarantee that Poker would walk away unscathed himself, but better him than an innocent girl.

Best response though would be no response. It just shows that the man acknowledges that he himself is weak since he would let another weakling call him weak. After all, the main reason why he was calling the girl a weakling was because she could do nothing after being called a weakling herself. Thinking of this full cycle just put a smile Pokers face because of how funny the irony would be. No matter what happens there was a 90% chance Poker would get his way, and even if he didn't then it would just be more fun for Poker having to think of new solutions. His smile widened even more which would make him look like an even bigger idiot but that was also part of his taunting and plan.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 8:59 pm

"Wow you really are an idiot." Not giving away information in his gift didn't mean anything. He could tell that Poker just wanted some information on him. It wasn't like he didn't learn anything during his gang years. He knew a lot of tricks to get information out of someone. "Hehe.." Magic chuckled and looked up again. "Not giving anything away makes it more fun for me~" He said with a slight sing son in his voice.

Magic got into a ready stand for a second before taking off. Using his gift to propel him forward with greater speed than a normal person. He ran past Poker, heading for the girl. It only took him a moment to reach the girl, and grab her wrist. His grip on her hand somewhat rough. "And where do you think you're going girly? I can't have you telling anyone I'm here. That would ruin my fun~" His hand tightened around her wrist. His pale green eyes glanced down to see a standing pink rabbit. He just assumed it was part of one of their gifts, so he quickly swung out with his leg and kicked the standing rabbit away. Couldn't have one of the weaklings potentially using their gift. Well even if they did they wouldn't be able to do much damage.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Kiki was almost out of the man's range when he caught up to her and grabbed her wrist, stopping her. The red-haired girl stiffened uncomfortably at the rough action, indignation flooding her veins and reddening her face. At that point, all rational thought fled and her hotheaded Irish temperament took over. Reacting from years of practice, her reflexive response was to turn around quick as a flash and bring the pointy toe of her black boot into his crotch with a driving force worthy of a black belt. In the same swift, fluid move, she twisted her wrist out of his grip and started making a break for it. She grabbed the strange pink rabbit on her way out, sensing it might be more than it seemed as it had definitely not been there before. I'm going to die I'm going to die I'm going to die! she thought frantically as she dashed away, dodging through the trees as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9497

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Watching and listening as the three students bickered, Rex had no clue as to what was going on, but before he was able to run through the situation, something smashed into his fluffy gutt and he was flying through the air. Hitting a tree with a soft thud, the stuffed rabbit flopped to the ground, dazed and even more lost. Had someone kicked him? Why would they do such a thing? Unfortunately, he wasn't given much time to process everything.

Before he was even able to stand up, the plush animal was quickly scooped up and now rested in someone's arms as they sprinted through the forest. Looking up, Rex saw that the girl was the person who'd grabbed him. While he wanted to share his thanks, there was no way that he'd be able to talk, but then again, it didn't seem like she was in the talkative mood, seeing that she seemed to be running for her life at this point. Adjusting himself in her arms, Rex put his little arms over her shoulder and peered into the woodlands behind them.

Well, he had been looking for some adventure... and even though this was a little more action than he'd hoped for, it would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flower Girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl (open)   Flower Girl (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flower Girl (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next