Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8511

The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk] Empty
PostSubject: The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk]   The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk] EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 3:42 pm

'Deep breaths, Will. Deep breaths.' he told himself as he waited by the Daycare. Will's former fling had told him months ago that his son would be arriving, but she kept delaying, giving excuse after excuse. But today was finally the day. Stephen, as he had found out later his name was, was finally coming to Rosebury to spend his time at the Daycare while Will was at school. The Autumn was nervous as he waited, fiddling with a package in his hands. It had some clothes that Will had bought for Stephen, and he was excited to see his son wear them.

He was also waiting for Dakota. He remembered telling her when Stephen was supposed to arrive, but he had no idea if she was going to come. It was still a little weird knowing that Dakota was going to have a child so close to Stephen's arrival, but at least she told Will that she would be there when the child arrived. She was a very comforting presence to Will, especially since she had been there when he had found out about Stephen in the first place. He was glad that Kota was going to be there for him.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9682

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk]   The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk] EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Even though it was starting to get warm out, Dakota still found herself toting around in her sweater, both to fight off the chill and to hide her own embarrassments; but hey, today wasn't about her. It was all about her friend and him taking a huge step into his own new life. It didn't take a mind-reader to figure out how anxious he was. The way he wavered and fiddled around with his hands, nervous wreck and all, left her feeling bad for the boy... almost. If it weren't such a happy occasion, anyways.

She put on her best smile for him as she snuck up behind him, stepping close to his side. "In, out. In, out." The young woman tried to carry along with his own train of thought. "You don't want his first look of his daddy to be of him all shaky and sour-faced, do you?"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10100

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk]   The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 pm

To any normal person, they would be quite glad that they were not the only ones that 'fucked up'. Quite literally. But this was Leo, and he didn't have the heart to even consider that. Being in similar shoes as to Will, and a bit of Kota if they were looking at if from a teen parent perspective--Leo was not going to give them a hard time. Especially the hell that he had received from Gossip Girl and other students. The father would never wish that on anyone. It hurt. He'd be lying if he said it didn't bother him. The best thing he could do back then was ignore it. When he found out that there would be another student receiving their child, Leo was the first to step up and offer help.

With his son sound asleep in the nursery and the two students standing outside, Leo took up the spot next to Will. He didn't say anything at first, letting Kota talk to him. He then spoke in a softer tone, giving the to a knowing look. "From experience, I can say that it is perfectly normal to be nervous." The daycare worker flashed them a sheepish smile. "I'm always a moment away if you get confused--or if nerves get the best of you." His blue eyes glanced back away. "That is what fellow parents are for. Right?" A question they didn't really need to answer. Leo's help consisted of the Wright family for the most part. Soon enough, he found Mikaela and his parents moved in to Rosebury.

The angel felt compelled to help in any way, shape, or form. He felt as if it was a way to give back for all the help that the Wrights gave. Hell. They should start a teen parenting club or something.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8511

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk]   The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk] EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Will gave Kota a nervous smile. He took a deep breath. "I'm just a little anxious. And by a little, I mean a lot," he told her as Leo approached. "Thanks, that really means a lot. And I'll definitely be taking you up on that offer." Finally, he looked back and saw the car that had been described to him. His face grew into a giant smile as the car pulled up and his family's personal butler got out of the driver's seat. "Master Will, your son is sleeping peacefully in the back seat. Shall I wake him?" the butler asked. Will shook his head; he'd prefer to do it himself. Going around to the back seat of the car, he opened the door and unbuckled the young child. The first thing he noticed was that he had the same hair as the Autumn. After picking him up, Stephen's eyes opened and noticed that he even had the same green eyes. He was perfect. He carried the still sleepy child over to Kota and Leo. "Thank you, Willoughby. Tell my parents I'm doing alright," he told his butler. Willoughby nodded and drove away. He looked back to the two other students. "Kota, Will, meet Stephen. Can you wave to them, Stephen?" he asked. The drowsy 11 month old rubbed his eyes and gave a tired wave, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk]   The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day is Here Don't Panic Anyone [Eb/Spluk]
Page 1 of 1