Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:29 pm

After the incident with Barry, Rose ran. She ran as fast as she could. She knew that being related to Ed, he could probably easily catch up to her. Her hand that once covered her mouth to block out the noises of her crying dropped to her side so that way her breath could escape her mouth in pants as she ran finally she reached her dorm, and quickly closed the door behind her and locked it. She slumped down against the door as she caught her breath while crying as well. It was weird to do while trying to calm your racing heart.

She brought her knees against her chest, and let her head rest against her knees as her arms covered her head. She let out a few sobs as the memories kept flashing in her mind. So many times she was hurt for making a stupid mistake.. So many times she was yelled out for speaking the wrong thing. Shakey breaths escaped the girl as she attempted to calm herself down from the panic attack but it wasn't working.

She sat there hoping that she would open her eyes and she would be at home with her parents. The parents that actually loved her whether they were related or not. They knew how to calm her down, one of them was always there for her even if it was four in the morning.. Instead she was trapped in a dark dorm, with no one here to help her, and probably a person who hated her now.. or a person that would probably hurt her now. A sniffle escaped her, and a small whimper followed as she continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Ed had been about to enter the lounge when he saw Rose running out of it, crying. He stared, slightly shocked before he was brought back to focus by the closing of her dorm door. He was about to walk to the dorm when he saw his twin walking out slowly behind her. "What did you do to her?" he hissed, narrowing his eyes. Naturally, Barry didn't answer, and instead he chose to look at the ground. Edward rolled his eyes and continued to Rose's dorm. Barry followed, but farther behind. The Autumn felt like shit for what he did. The Winter knocked on the door softly. "Rose? Can I come in?" he asked quietly, knowing not to startle to girl. The brown-haired twin merely shuffled his feet slightly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Rose jumped slight when she heard the knock at the door. Well she jumped enough to get out of her position and scramble away from the door slightly, fearing it was Barry at the door, but when she heard Ed's voice she calmed down slightly.  Well enough that she could speak, decently.. What was he doing here? She crawled back towards the door, leaning on it slightly, but this time she sat sideways so she could speak through the door so he could hear her clearly.. "No.. H-he might be there..." She said not caring if her voice crack or if she stuttered.. Her hands fumbled nervously with each other.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:01 pm

He turned to glare at his twin. "What'd he do?" he asked her. He mouthed at Barry: 'If you touched her you are dead.' Barry looked up as he mouthed those words, and then immediately looked back down. The Autumn didn't really have anything to say that would make up for what he did. Ed shook his head and rolled his eyes again, turning back to the door and Rose.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:09 pm

She let out another sniffle as she sat there. "He... he yelled at me... and it scared me... I... I made a mistake... and now I'm gonna get hurt for it..." She stayed silent for a moment pondering on what to say next. "Some painful memories came back... I w-want them to go away.. I want to forget them again... b-but that probably won't happen for a while.." She said softly.. She probably wouldn't have said anything if she knew Barry was out there.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:14 pm

"He's not going to hurt you, I promise. I'll protect you." he said, trying to sound soothing. He turned to Barry and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him closer. "Listen, boy, if you ever, ever, yell at her again, or even think of yelling at her, I will personally kick your ass. You got me?" he whispered in the Autumn's ear, shoving him away. Barry stumbled a bit, but he nodded. Ed went back to the door. "Are you okay? Do you need me to come in there with you?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:22 pm

She paused in thought. Should she let him in? What if Barry was still out there waiting for a moment to get to her. Due to her silence, she could faintly hear something going on outside. "Is there someone out there aside... from you?" She shifted slightly, trying to press her ear to the door to see if she could hear anyone else. "It might be risky to... to open the door.. I'm... still... scared..." She was still scared. her hands fumbled with the end of her hoodie. It wouldn't be long before she would so how manage to put a hole in the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Edward figured it was no use lying to her. "Just Barry, but he won't do anything. I'll make sure of that." he said. Barry started to say something, but Ed quickly covered his mouth. "Don't say a word, you fuckwad. I don't want to hear what you have to say. I'm pissed off enough at you as it is." he told him. Barry pushed his brother off of him, growing angry again. "Fuck off, Ed. Like you have a right to tell me to not be mean. Your whole life was built on mean." he responded, throwing a punch. Edward easily dodged it, using Barry's momentum to flip the boy over Ed's shoulder. "You forget I was trained to fight. Did you really believe you could even touch me unless I allowed it?"

Barry landed with a thud, slightly out of breath. He got up, and quickly began to attack his brother, using his speed to enhance his fighting. Ed easily saw this coming and allowed a few punches before speeding sideways, letting Barry fall forward. "Honestly, this is growing very boring very fast." Edward picked up his brother and pushed him down the hallway. "Now leave. Go back to your dorm. Stay away from Rose."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:49 pm

Rose tensed up when Ed had told her Barry was outside, her eyes wide with fear once again. She backed away from the door. Unsure of what to do. She heard the commotion going on outside, were they fighting because of her? She heard the thud of Barry hitting the ground, and flinched. She sat on the floor listening to what was going on outside. She couldn't bring herself to say anything. Once she heard Ed tell Barry to leave she stayed in her spot for a moment before moving back over to teh door. "Is he gone..?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Edward nodded, although it was pointless. She couldn't see through the door. "Yes he is. I told you I'd make sure he never hurt you, physically or otherwise, ever again." Edward looked towards the way he sent Barry to make sure he was actually leaving. To his delight, he was. "He's gone for sure. I just saw him walk away."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:11 pm

She sat and just listen for a moment to make sure there wasn't anything else out there. She didn't respond to him. Instead she stood on her knees and unlocked the door. That would probably be enough for the winter boy to know he was allowed to come inside. Rose moved away from the door and leaned against the wall beside the door, her knees close to her chest, her face hidden from view because it was tucked between her arms.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Edward heard the door unlock and he opened the door slowly. He walked in a pushed the door closed quietly, hearing it click as it shut. He sat down next to the girl, putting his arms on his knees. "Are you alright?" he asked softly. He couldn't see the girl's face, so he wasn't sure if she was still crying or not.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:17 pm

A small sniffle escaped the girl. She shook her head but it was probably hard to see in the dark and also the fact that her head was kind of hidden. "Honestly... no.." She said in a weak voice. Her hands tightened their grip around her upper arms, clenching the fabric of her hoodie. "I.. I will be fine... eventually.." This happened somewhat often.. Something would scare her enough to bring up memories and from there she would have a panic attack or a break down. They were slightly different in the way she did them.. This one.. was a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Ed moved a little closer, unsure whether he should try and comfort her more. "Are... are you sure?" he asked her, "Do you want me to do anything?" For some reason, he was really nervous. He didn't want to upset the girl more.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:09 pm

She turned her head just enough so that one eye was visible. She studied him for a moment unsure of what to say. She wasn't sure if she would be fine eventually.. This would probably continue for a while.. And she wasn't sure on what he could do.. She wouldn't mind if he attempted to do anything, but she could exactly tell him what to do.. well aside from "Stay.." Her eye that was visible narrowed slightly as she tried to keep herself from crying more. "Stay here for a bit.." If there was a light on, it would be easy to see her eye was red, and a bit swollen from crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next