Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8496

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:16 pm

Edward nodded. "Of course." he said. He wasn't sure what else to do. "I'll stay for as long as you need me too." He slid further down the wall to be at the same level as the girl, sticking his legs out to he could sit comfortably. He sighed, still confused on what to do. He was new to all of this "comforting" stuff.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:52 pm

Rose moved her had back so her face was hidden once again. She didn't even know what to say to the boy. Questions filled her mind. "Why.. why did you defend... me against your own brother..?" She asked, knowing that now he was settled he wouldn't be going anywhere. At least she hoped he wasn't. She wanted to know. She was just a weak little girl, why defend her? Was he trying to gain something? She didn't have anything left to give if he wanted something..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:11 pm

He sat in silence for a few moments, thinking about it. Why was he so protective over her? "I'm not quite sure myself..." he said. And he really wasn't sure. They hadn't known each other long, but still he felt almost drawn to her. He had never felt this way about anyone before. It was even different from the feelings he had for Ava, although his feelings for his dealer may strictly be animalistic in nature.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Well that didn't make her feel any better.. There wasn't a reason why.. Well maybe that could be a good thing, cause it could mean she was special.. well. no.. She wasn't special in anyway, shape or form. All she could respond with was a simple, "Oh.." Well at least she wasn't crying that much anymore.. All she had was a few tears that would fall, and sniffle occasionally. She lifted her head, and rubbed at her eyes with the butt of her palms. After a moment she removed her hands blinked a few times before letting her head rest on her arms again. "Sorry for dragging you into this mess.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Ed shook his head. "You didn't drag me into anything." he replied. He looked over at the girl but he couldn't make out any details in the dark. "I'm here because I want to be here." And that was the truth. He couldn't explain the connection he felt with this girl, but it was there. Maybe it was the similarities in the fact that they had both been through a lot, and so they can relate? He'd probably never know.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Rose shifted in her spot slightly but she didn't move from her current position. Hopefully they weren't being to loud, and waking up her dorm mates that would be bad. She didn't need anyone else hating her. She wanted to ask him if he could hug her, and just hold her for a little bit, but that would be weird to ask someone you barely knew.. The memories still kept flashing in her mind, she needed a distraction.. "Can.. can you just talk about anything? The... the memories aren't going away... I need a d-distraction.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Edward nodded. "Yeah, I can think of something." he said, thinking. "This isn't much better, but do you want me to tell you about my life?" If she said yes, then Rose will be the first person he willingly told his life story to. He didn't know why, like he didn't know why about a lot of things to do with this girl, he felt like he could tell her everything.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:52 pm

His life? They barely knew each other.. Well it might be a decent distraction unless something in it reminds her of something that happened to her.. She turned her head to the side, and peered up at him. Her brown eyes studied him for a moment in contemplation, before she slowly nodded. He would be able to see that right? Maybe she could find something in there that was similar to her experience and she basically tell him what happened with out actually telling him the whole thing..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:07 pm

Edward took a deep breath, preparing for a long explanation. "Well, to start things off, when my brother and I were around four, my mother was on something called a 'gift watchlist,' or at least, that's what I was told. So an evil organization sent some person to kidnap Barry and I and raise us to do their bidding. However, they only managed to kidnap me." he began. He struggled to remember the exact details from when he was first thrown into hell, but he eventually found the words for it. "When I first arrived in a place I was never told where it was, I was almost immediately thrown into some sort of training and torture mixture. It was to get my gift to show up early. It worked effectively, to say the least. From there, they continued to put me through hell. For a couple years, all it was was training to increase my speed. Then I was put into fighting training, where I was brutally beaten daily for nearly 6 years, with off and on speed training. Then, when I was around 13 or 14, I started getting sent on 'missions.' Those missions ranged from wiping out entire gifted communities to simple things like spy on an academy. I'm not going to get into detail on the training or on the missions." He looked over at the girl as he finished, hoping he didn't scare the girl.

OOC: Ed's life/Info dump woo
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:17 pm

As he spoke, her grip on her arms got tighter. She understood that he was forced to do that stuff but the knowledge that he was capable of doing this stuff is what scared her.. but he said he wasn't going to hurt her right? She shifted slightly pulling her legs closer to herself, probably looking like a small ball in over sized clothing. Her finger tips dug through the fabric, and intro her skin as she opened her mouth to speak. "I... I was taken.. too... and I... I had to deal... with beatings... for.. for five years... It started when I was.... nine..." It was true. Well the kidnap part was kind of true.. She was sort of enticed into it, and she didn't know of the ill intentions until it was too late..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:03 pm

"I'd say I was sorry, but if you're anything like I am, you hate it when people do that." he responded. "But nobody should have to go through what we've had to." Edward really did hate when people said "I'm so sorry that happened to you" because it was hollow and it sounded like it was their fault. The apology just rubbed him the wrong way because he wasn't some charity case that needed anyone's pity. That was part of the reason why he was so hesitant telling people what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:38 pm

No one really ever apologized to her about it, well she didn't exactly go around flaunting her past either, it was just something she preferred to forget. "I.. don't really talk about it too.. often." There was only two other people who knew about her past.. Well her current parents, and the people who were in the court room that one fateful day. "I agree on the no one else should go through it, but there are children going through what I did everyday in Atlanta.." She said. "Atlanta... is a horrible.. city..."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:29 pm

"Of all the places I've been, I've never been to Atlanta." he said. "Maybe someday I'll have to make a 'visit.'" He made a mental note to look into Atlanta later when he had some spare time. "I've been all over the world. London, New York City, Kathmandu, you name it. But for some odd reason, not Atlanta. Very weird."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Rose looked down to the floor as he mentioned wanting to visit Atlanta though she wasn't quite sure why he wanted to.. "I wouldn't suggest going there, unless you want to stay in the tourist area.. It's an ugly city... dangerous for children.. and others.. too many people waiting to take you... too many dangerous gangs.." She said, recalling the city she grew up in. "That was never my home.. Baton Rouge is my home.." She said looking forward into the dark dorm, her head resting on her arms. When she mentioned Baton Rouge being her home, it was just another reminder that this place wasn't home, she wasn't safe here, but she couldn't go home.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:08 pm

"Trust me, No one's gonna try and take me. I mean, have you seen how I look? Do you think people want to fight me?" he said, flashing her a smile. "Baton Rouge. I think I've been there. But I've never really had a place to call home. I was always on the move, unless I was doing a period of training, then I was in some cave in an undisclosed location that I was never told."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next