Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8496

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:36 pm

"It doesn't matter if it happens a lot or not, I'll still be here." he said. He didn't want anyone to suffer like he does. He wanted to protect this girl. And he was going to do just that, in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:42 pm

"Oh..." No he would want to leave eventually after he learned.. After he learned what she had done, and what happened to her.. At least that is what she thought. Most people found her disgusting after they learned the truth.. There were only a few who stuck around.. and that was her parents.. and well... no one else... she wasn't close enough to the kids at her previous school to tell them the whole story.. She knew she would have to tell Ed the truth eventually, but she wasn't ready for that yet.. Well she might never be ready for that.. She might force herself to do so one time because no matter what she will be anxious about explaining it.. "You don't have to do that for me.. I will be fine most of the time... Besides your probably a busy person.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Edward shook his head. "Now that I'm 'free,' I really don't have much going on. Although lately I've been having to look after my brother since he just got back from his mission and he's seen some stuff. It'll take him awhile to readjust, but he'll be fine eventually." he said, omitting Ava and the drugs. He didn't want to share that part of his life with the girl. Not yet. It would take some time before he trusted the girl that much.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:13 pm

"I don't know if I want to go near your brother ever again.." Rose admitted in a soft tone.. "I dunno.. I guess I'm just being childish.." She said with a sigh. Why couldn't she get over her damn fear? She shifted against him slightly, still not moving away from his grasp. She let out a heavy sigh. She slightly cursed at herself for allowing herself to be scared so easily. Why was she so weak mentally?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:21 pm

"I don't blame you. But in his defense, he's not himself. He watched his girlfriend or whatever get murdered before his eyes. Normally he's an overly peppy idiot." he said. In all honesty, he didn't know if Barry'd ever be the same. Whenever he looked into his brother's eyes, he saw what his eyes looked like when he first was forced to kill someone. Barry blamed himself, Edward knew, but he didn't know a puppy crush would affect him this much. "I'd give him a few weeks before he's back to somewhat normal." he said, a half-truth.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Rose still didn't know if she ever wanted to get near him again. It was just too scary.. too many memories came back with that moment. She didn't know if she could face the autumn again without memories coming up. Maybe.. Maybe one day when she got over fear she would be able to face everyone without issue but it would be a while. "Maybe one day... when I don't have this fear... I will be able to face him again... but that... won't be for a while.." She said looking down at the floor in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:14 pm

"You take as much time as you need to. Honestly, I don't care if you never want to see him again." he said. His brother was family, but he hadn't had family in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Rose felt her eyes growing heavy. It wouldn't be long before she would fall asleep again. She just stayed in her spot resting against him, hoping he didn't mind if she did fall asleep. She let out a big yawn before speaking up again. "I... I will face him.... one day...." She paused as she let out another yawn. "Gotta..... gotta face my fear one day..." She said, closing her eyes for just a moment, only to fall asleep soon after. Hopefully the winter would notice her steady breathing, and recognize she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Edward smiled slightly as he noticed Rose falling asleep. Her yawning passed on to him and he began yawning too. He closed his eyes and attempted to go to sleep as well, not caring if people found them in an hour or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4