Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Rose shook her head. "I don't care about how tough you are.. atlanta is a horrible place and doesn't deserve a visit.." She let out a slight huff at the end. She wasn't crying much anymore, but the her face was still puffy from doing so, and honestly anything could set her off again at the moment. Her hands loosen their grip on her arms only to re-tighten. She repeated this process for a while, just something to keep her ground or distracted. "You wouldn't call this place your home?" A lot of students seemed to like it here. It was a safe haven for them. She couldn't really agree with them.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Ed shook his head. "The majority of the time I was here I was supposed to be spying for my captors, so not really." he responded. It really didn't feel like home here. "Not to mention that once the fact that I used to be a spy finally circulates around the rest of the school, I'm sure I'll be run out of state." He was surprised it wasn't already everywhere, but he wasn't too upset about it. The less the community knew about his past, the better.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:10 pm

He used to be a spy? Oh boy.. oh jeez.. Rose's hands moved from her arms to her head, and she clutched it slightly. This was a lot of information. So this organization made him kill people, and then made him spy on this school.. Her eyes widen, it made her realize this school wasn't as safe as it was made out to be. "Not safe.." She said softly before hiding her head under her arms again. "Not safe.." She repeated once again. "Wanna go home.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:22 pm

Shit. He said too much. "Hey, hey. It's alright. There are no more spies. And I'm gonna protect you. Nothing's gonna hurt you." He told her, putting his arms around her, bringing her into a comforting hug. Or, at least, as comforting as Edward could get.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:46 pm

When he had pulled her against him, her sitting position was broken. She didn't even make a noise of protest or struggle as she was pulled close to him. She didn't turn to warp her arms around him, her hands just stayed on her face as she mulled over her thoughts. He said he would protect her, but how? If he was going to be run off soon.. "How..?" She asked with a slight whimper. She moved her hands to cover her eyes. She didn't want to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:05 pm

"I'll stay with you, for as long as you need me to." he said, barely more than a whisper. Edward placed.his head on top hers, closing his eyes. "Nothing's going to hurt you. I'm going to protect you."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Was this really happening? A person she met, and was scared of for a short time was the one to comfort her? She really didn't know what to think about this. She liked the idea but how was he supposed to protect her from everything if he wasn't go to be around a lot, unless hope wanted her to follow him around, or he was going to follow her around. Either way that would be weird. Maybe it would be simple check ins every now and then.. More thoughts began pooling in her head. Her parents wanted her here. They wanted her to learn how to control her gift, but they also wanted her to be safe, if shoe had someone protecting her that would give them so peace of mind, right? She just sat there in silence waiting until words would reach her lips again. "Oh... alright..." She responded simply unable to find other words. The embrace had helped in calming her down quite a bit. She didn't realize it but her face was slightly flushed. One hand moved away from her face and she gently placed on one of his arms wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:46 am

Edward sat there with the girl in silence, unsure of what to say. He continued to hold the girl, hopefully keeping her calm. The calmness of the situation actually kept him calm as well.

OOC: Sorry for the really bad post ;-;
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:02 am

Rose sat in silence her mind wondering to different thoughts, then she realized that she was keeping him up. "Sorry..." She said softly. "I'm keeping you up.. that is rather rude of me.." Her old attitude was slowly returning now that she had been able to calm down. She still didn't know even if she was back to normal if she would be able to sleep still. She didn't want the nightmares to return. Even though she determined that it was rude of her to keep him here, she still didn't move out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:09 pm

Edward shook his head. "I would be up anyway. I don't really sleep much." he replied. It was true, he had never been able to sleep much. He was always getting woken up at random times in the middle of the night and sometimes he didn't sleep for days on end.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:23 pm

She could sort of agree to that statement. She still tried to sleep even though she knew that most nights nightmares would plague her mind. Some of them got bad enough that they would turn into terrors, and she would wake up screaming.. Well at least those haven't happened here.. "Is it becaue you get nightmares? Or... do you just get insomnia?" SHe asked curiously.. letting out a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:30 pm

He shrugged. "Sometimes." he responded simply. "But most of the time it's because of the fact that had been woken up at all times of the night and sometimes I wouldn't be allowed to sleep for days at a time." Whenever he'd have nightmares, they were usually about being pulled back into Argona's forces. Sometimes they were about what he'd done in the past. He wondered what Rose had nightmares about, but he wasn't going to bring them up.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:41 pm

She shifted slightly agasint him, liking the clam moment between the two of them. "I get night mares a lot.. Some of them turn into night terrors.. I barely get a full nights of sleep, and when I do it's rare.. maybe like once every two weeks.." She looked up across the room at the clock that glared red numbers at them. It was almost 5:30 in the morning.. As much as she didn't want him to go, he would have to evetually, so he wouldn't get in trouble.. She wasn't going to say anything just yet. Just a little longer..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:50 pm

"Yeah it's the same with me. A full night's sleep is a rare occasion." he replied. He followed the girl's line of sight and noticed the clock. 'Wow, I've been here for that long already?' he thought. He didn't plan on leaving the girl, though, so he didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Well she did head out to the lounge at four, and she talked with Barry quite a bit before getting scared and ruing back to her dorm. She would assume they have been here for about forty five minutes. "Thanks... for doing.. this.." She said to him, not really wanting to continue on with the nightmares.. "I get scared pretty easily..." She would have turned to look up at him, but his head was resting on her's currently and she didn't want to make him move. "Hopefully.. you won't have to... to do this a lot.." SHe didn't really want to rely on someone to comfort her when she got scared.. cause most of the time she got scared over stupid things.. Like someone yelling.. even if it wasn't at her, it still scared her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]   Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic! At the Dorm Room [Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next