Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

But I'm Weak [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9424

But I'm Weak [Open] Empty
PostSubject: But I'm Weak [Open]   But I'm Weak [Open] EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:10 pm

Quinton was supposed to be heading to the school, the gifted academy for kids like him. Well That was a general phrase in his mind. Who knew what exactly sat at this school. Somethin was darin him to find out but as soon as he saw the game lounge he decided to ignore going to the school and go find one of them shoot em up games that he was oh so good at. While his gift or like he liked to call it his skill didn't really help on this game, he was still really good at it.

It took him a moment to find the one he wanted but as soon as he did level one was gone in an instant. Some of the other levels went by with ease until he was at the harder levels of the game. While he did struggle a little bit more it still seemed simple to him. He flicked his hat up a little, adjusted the loli pop to the other side of his mouth and continued at the game, not aware of anyone around him if they happened to show up.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8511

PostSubject: Re: But I'm Weak [Open]   But I'm Weak [Open] EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Erik had been bored since arriving at Beata, save for the massive battle about to erupt. Everything moved so slow for the Speedster. Impatience was something that ran in the family. Literally. So, he decided to while away his time playing the faster-paced games at the Game Lounge. He quickly bored of the games he had been playing, however, even going as far as playing multiple games at a time, when he spotted a newcomer walk in and start playing one of the FPSes. Welcoming the change, the Russian boy decided to watch the other boy as he quickly progressed through the levels. "Hey, you're doing pretty good," he said in his slight Russian accent.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: But I'm Weak [Open]   But I'm Weak [Open] EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:53 pm

Quin's eyes flicked away from the screen to the boy as soon a she spoke. As soon as the voice had a face he turned back to the game screen to keep focused on what he was doing. "Thank ya, it takes quite a bit of practice to get this good. Nothin like the actual thing though." The new student said. He had practice with many guns in his time before coming here. While he could hit almost anything with actual guns, it was still a different skill set even if he was using a plastic gun on this game.

"Name's Quin, nice ta meet ya." Quinton said to the boy watching him, his southern accent apparent in his voice. He hoped that the boy would be able to understand him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: But I'm Weak [Open]   But I'm Weak [Open] EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:48 pm

"I'm Erik. Nice to meet you as well," he replied. He added watching the boy to his list of multitasking as he went back to a couple of the less concentration-heavy games. He spent some time at each game and went back to watching Quin for a few seconds before going back to the games again. He went through that loop until he had died in both of the games, which didn't take long. He wasn't paying much attention to those; he just needed something to do.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: But I'm Weak [Open]   But I'm Weak [Open] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 7:06 pm

It took Quin quite a while but finally he lost the game mostly because he was getting tired of playing it. He made it pretty far. He wasn't exactly sure how far seeing how he lost track after the tenth level. Once he placed the gun back in the holder, and turned to the boy. "Do you want to play a game with me?" You could only have so much fun with games by yourself, maybe he wanted to play like Foosball or something with him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: But I'm Weak [Open]   But I'm Weak [Open] EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Erik shrugged. Couldn't hurt, could it? "Sure, why not? What did you have in mind?" he asked. There weren't many two player games in the lounge, although the speedster was sure they could find something to play. And who knows how well Erik would be able to play. Focusing on one task always proved difficult for any speedster that hasn't had much training.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: But I'm Weak [Open]   But I'm Weak [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Quin looked around, he didn't see any two player game in sight, but he was pretty sure he passed maybe an air hockey table earlier? He wasn't too sure. "Isn't there an air hockey table around here somewhere? If there is, we could play that." He suggested to the other student.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: But I'm Weak [Open]   But I'm Weak [Open] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Erik rushed off around the arcade, checking for an air hockey table. It only took a second and he did spot one. He came to a stop where he left from in front of the boy. "Yeah, there's one just across the room," he said, pointing behind him, where a row or two of arcade games stood between him and the air hockey table. "Loser buys the winner a prize?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But I'm Weak [Open]   But I'm Weak [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

But I'm Weak [Open]
Page 1 of 1