Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James

Beata Bucks : 11773

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:43 pm

James was sitting in the library studying, He had really been slacking in his studies lately so he decided to pull a study bender in a attempt to catch up. He had a book on English literature open in front of him, He did not enjoy this subject but he needed to learn it. He lifted his head and looked up toward the wall "Wow i have been here a while". He said as he stared at the clock above his head. He closed the book and took it over to the shelve and grabbed another one then returned to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Beata Bucks : 11926

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Zane often was in the library, but one could easily call him a slacker of sorts, as he was looking through, the few picture books that this school had, the specific ones that he was looking at the moment were filled of breath taking scenery and sculptures through, he also had other filled of various randoms things like animals and wildlife. He really, had no reason beside perhaps science to look through them, but he always found picture books, fitting his visual interest of things. However, even with taking in all of these pictures in for ever detail about them, he eventually found himself complete for the day. He eventually looked around and decided with most of his time spent in this library, he might as well spent the final moments in here as well for his schoolwork. He eventually went looking for books that he needed for English at which point, another student passed him by, he really didn't take too much note of him as he walked by.

His search through the library, didn't turn out to well, as he found every copy, of the book had been taken, until he went back to his spot. It seemed like that student from before, had gotten his hands on the last copy of it, just before him. He would definitely need that book, so he proposed that he should ask him if he would be able to give it to him before they had to leave the library. He eventually sat down right across from the individual and spoke up to him."Umm, excuse me, could I know if I could get that book from you before you leave the library perhaps? I need it as well." He stated to him. hopefully, something could be worked out between the two of them, since they would most likely both need this book.
Back to top Go down
James

Beata Bucks : 11773

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:10 pm

James was mid way through the passage he needed when he heard a voice speak up "Umm, excuse me, could I know if I could get that book from you before you leave the library perhaps? I need it as well." James looked up and saw another student sitting across from him. He smiled and said "Sure i am almost done with it". A few minutes later he closed the book and said "Here you go". He said reaching him the book. "By the way my name is James nice to meet you".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting
Page 1 of 1