Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Showing Off [ANYONE]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10686

Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:00 am

And while there was  wolf pup and two humans, there was a two-tailed fox. Intriguing they can say, she didn't really care at the moment. She wanted to test out this whole fox bit on other people than just one. It seemed fun enough to play around with; besides, what harm could ice powers do at the moment? Then, she saw someone she recognized... Jackie. Oh shoot... Hopefully, the whole two tails didn't give her away. The black ribbons on her tail, black bow tied around her neck, random floating blue orbs of fire... Uh, maybe it was a dead giveaway? Then again, it was as real it could get at the moment for a mirage. She couldn't exactly change herself back to a human at the moment. She was kinda stuck for the time being, so why not have some fun with it? It'll let her test her theory on Jackie again too.

Within a few split seconds, she rushed over to them and tugged at Jackie's sweater, tearing off a small piece of the fabric. Then Aethra jumped at Alex's tie and ripped it off. Oh, if she was a human at the moment, she could never have this much fun. Her two tails gently brushed at the two's checks, one of them covering Jackie's eyes turning one eye blue. The other eye stayed red. Looking over, she appeared so majestic and a frosty glare can be seen in her eyes as she stared at the wolf pup. Something told her that pup was human, a student at Beata. But, that didn't matter to her at the moment.

She wanted to know how Jackie would act if she had one of both eye colors. Blue meant really rude and sharp; red was calm and polite for her. How would she do if she had both? That was an interesting theory in her, but her hypothesis would have to be that it would be a split personality, and whichever personality was dominant, would be the one that acted up more over the recessive personality. She felt that blue was dominant because of how powerful it was and red was recessive because of how much more fragile it seemed. Don't take this personally, it was her way of having fun without anyone discovering who she actually was.

OOC;; How does freeze vision turn into cyrokinesis? ;v; That makes no sense Nova, I'm sorry. I don't believe that gifts in Beata can transform into new ones. Maybe slightly altered depending on the person, but that's it I believe. But... I don't know. By the way, if someone's leg was frozen, why cut through all that ice? It would probably thaw by then, if I remember correctly. Also, the story's a little hard to decipher? It kinda bothers me, but... Whatever. Your character, I don't know much about Beata's universe, so... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Beata Bucks : 11415

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:37 am

OCC: He tried different things with his powers it's mental based the more he learned the more complex his powers became I'm sorry for the confusion.

IC: Alex glared at the fox and turned his hand into an ice blade. "You have 5 seconds to run before I slice through you." Alex said Coldly.

Last edited by Nazo on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://terrain.forumotion.com/
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:31 am

Nazo wrote:
OCC: He tried different things with his powers it's mental based the more he learned the more complex his powers became I'm sorry for the confusion.

IC: Alex glared at the fox and turned his hand into an ice blade. "You have 5 seconds to run before I slice through that mirage." Alex said Coldly.

OOC;; He wouldn't know it was a mirage. ;v; Just saying, and thank you for clearing up the confusion. She looks basically like a normal and wild fox - she's a new student as well, so no one would know her power. Maybe Jackie sort of, but... God-mod much?
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11453

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:52 pm

ooc: shhshshshhhshhh.

Nova, bro, your character can't always know things right away. xD He could maybe feel that something is off since he's never actually met Aertha, nor experienced someone like Aertha. Just keep this in mind. It makes things fair and allows the persons plot to play out. It's no fun getting caught right away. :c
Also, if you can, please try to put in needed punctuation. That way no one gets confused.

And you, Miss Echo, watch what you're typing. There are a few lines in your posts that I can't quite understand.

If there's anything you guys would like me to work on, please let me know. ;u; Thanks.

IC: The sudden ambush of sweater tearing and fur greatly startled Jackie. The solid ice dandelion exploded as all concentration was lost. She gripped the fresh hole in her sweater. "You damn rodent... Look what you've done!" Her sweater began to collect frost. If she didn't cool (no pun intended) it, she'd probably lose control. But right now, Jackie was so pissed-- and for some reason, slightly calm if that was even possible-- that she didn't even care. This was her best sweater. Not only was it warm and oh so comfy, but it was also extremely cute. She loved her clothes and anyone who defiled them would surely parish.
She began picking up pine cones and throwing them at the stupid fox. A few of them were half frozen.

ooc2: i am so srry

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:13 pm

OOC;; I apologize for my silly wording. I'm not so great at writing posts in the middle of the night when I'm very tired. xD

IC;; Stifling in amusement by their sudden anger, Aethra simply used her two tails to brush them off. They didn't really hurt, and besides, they quickly melted away thanks to her mirages. She was simply thinking of ways to protect herself from their barrage of attacks, but, well, the best was to melt pine cones at the moment. The fox-girl realized that Jackie seemed angry, yet calm at the same time. Maybe the reason for that was because it was two at the same time instead of something dominating the other. She didn't know how to explain it, but she'll reason it off eventually. Key word - eventually. Aethra didn't know when, but she wanted to amuse herself even further.

Running over to the wolf pup, the flames around her quickly singed a bit of the fur and she had started to really enjoy this. She wouldn't be found out for awhile, so why not just make the best of it? A sly smile imbedded her face and she said, "Can't get me~" Although she was being cheerful, her graceful voice was still heard, and of course, Jackie would recognize it.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 am

OOC: Don't skip me, dammit. >.> And I'm assuming Montare's fur was singed.

IC: The wolf pup would quickly jump aside as the flames singed his fur, before they could end up igniting. He turned to face the two-tailed fox, his teeth now barred. "What the hell are you doing?" Montare said through his teeth, his usually calm composure broken by the sudden attack on two the two other students, and the near-igniting of his fur. Montare began to shift into a fully grown wolf, looking at the fox.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:25 pm

ooc: what. you want me to criticize your posts too, Mount? xDD i can if you want.

ic: Running out of pine cones, Jackie angrily searched the ground for something else to throw but found nothing useful. Retrieving the thrown pine cones was useless. They'd been melted of their ice and half were burned to bits. In her frustration, Jackie decided she would just go after the fox and give it a swift kick in the arse. But when she came in range of the filthy animal and heard actual English comes out of it's mouth, she froze.

Jackie hadn't stopped because she thought it was freaky how an animal, no matter how odd it looked, could speak English. It was because the voice that came out of it sounded so irritatingly familiar. She felt like she had heard this voice before... No. She knew she had heard it before. But from who...?

Oh yea. It was also because the cute little puppy that had seemingly been wandering around had just morphed into some kind of large wolf.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:45 pm

"Why, just having some fun~ What else might I be doing wolf-boy?" Aethra teased, suddenly realizing how close Jackie had gotten to her before hoping away. Fur bristling, the fox leapt and began to use the wolf method of fighting - slash and cut before leaping back again. A little bit of blood stained on her white fur from the now-grown up wolf, she had at least made sure not to hurt him too much - that was what she wanted the least at the moment. Letting out a sigh, in a few moments, her mirage had worn off. Turning to Jackie, her tails following, she bowed before saying, "It's pleasant to see you again - I apologize for using you as a medium in my theory." Her mirages seemed to disappear whenever they wanted now, but most of the time at least, they stayed until someone figured them out.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:34 am

OOC: Fixed! I fixed it!

IC: "Students?" Alex asked no one in particular. He also wondered where the wolf came from.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Montare quickly jumped back from the fox's attacking, getting back before he could be cut more than once. He then proceeded to charge back at fox, biting at it and swinging his paw to claw at it as the blood from the wound became more visible on his side. He was also beginning to further lose his calm, not caring about trying to avoid wounding the fox. All while doing this, Montare ignored the other two, only putting focus on the fox. However, he quickly stopped attacking when the mirage had worn off, and a person was in its place. In response to this Montare quickly shifted back to human form, his own wound's blood now soaking into his jacket on his left side.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Alex watched the two fight. "Uh m Are you guys okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:54 pm

....."I apologize for using you as a medium in my theory."

Oh. Okay. That's totally fine then. If it was for some sort of research, Jackie didn't mind. She loved studying.

Jackie swiftly covered the distance between her and Aertha. A pale hand shot out and a satisfying "SLAP" sounded as hand and face came in contact. That stuff about her not minding what Aertha did to here for research was true. It was just too bad her cute sweater had gotten mixed in.

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Ignoring the blood from the wolf's retaliation, she tried to ignore the searing pain that came once Jackie had hit her. "Oww... What was that for? If it's the sweater, I apologize for that as well - I'll buy you a new one. My dad's company could probably find the exact same one without... You know, the tear marks," Aethra said, one of her hands feeling the side that Jackie had hit, the other hand, supporting it by keeping it up. She had to admit - she was almost a millionaire going to a pretty normal gifted school. Yet, she just got hit. At least it explains her awfully elegant and graceful personality, despite only just reaching the age of thirteen about a month ago. Turning over to Alex, she bowed, replying, "I'm quite fine - I apologize for the scene." You know, she apologizes too much, but deal with it. Then shifting her attention to Montare, she repeated the apology.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Alex continued petting the ice dragon. "He Wolfie why you here?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Montare accepted Aethra's apology simply, turning to face Alex to answer him. Before speaking however, he allowed a tail to come from the back of his pants to draw blood away from his wound to help stop the bleeding. "I was simply passing by and decided to stop to see what you were doing, at least until the fox came up and singed my fur." He said, glancing at Aethra near the end of his sentence. "And since I didn't get a chance to see, do you mind if I ask what you were doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing Off [ANYONE]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Sport Fields :: Soccer Field-
Jump to: