Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Showing Off [ANYONE]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazo

Nazo

Beata Bucks : 11415

Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:11 am

"Simply showing off." Alex said freezing the tree next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://terrain.forumotion.com/
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10686

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 am

Nazo wrote:
"Simply showing off." Alex said freezing the tree next to him.

OOC;; Why would you just freeze a tree...? Will wait for Fly to post before I post again. >v<;
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:35 pm

OOC: Cause he simply could.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11453

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Jackie sighed. "I'll accept your apology, Aertha. But only if you'll except mine. It was wrong of me to get so mad about a sweater... I apologize." Though it was Aertha's fault for toying with Jackie's personalities and tearing her sweater, she didn't add that. She knew that no matter what happened, slapping Aertha had been wrong. Also throwing pine cones. That was wrong too...

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:27 pm

"Why, of course. Though I also should've told you before hand before I started to... make you seem like a marionette to me," Aethra said, selecting the last few words in some way. She didn't know what she was supposed to really choice, but always taught to speak out carefully. Jeez, stop being so proper Aethra. You're freeeeeeee from all that stuff. Heh, she won't listen to an invisible person talking to her in her head. //shot Anyway, she grabbed her phone real quick before asking, "Would you like to exchange phone numbers?"
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Alex stared at the frozen tree.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Montare watched Aethra apologize to Jackie, glancing at the wound on his side which had just stopped bleeding. He turned a bit to face Jackie. "So, what were you up to, if you don't mind my asking? Showing off like him? he said, looking over at Alex for a moment, although he doubted Jackie was also showing off, given how she had acted through this. He didn't bother to repeat the question to Aethra, since he saw her show up and start the whole mess.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Alex saw something on the tree and walked towards it.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:45 pm

The sudden question caught Jackie off guard, making her stumble over her words for a second. "U-Uh... Yea, sure." She grabbed the phone out of Aertha's hand and typed in her own number, saved it, then sent a message to her own cell. The phone buzzed in her jeans pocket. She checked it quickly, extracted the number, and typed in "Twin_Tails" as the numbers name. Handing back Aertha's cell, Jackie turned to boy who she assumed was talking to her. "I was just interested in Alex's power... I even took some notes about it. See?" She dug out the notepad she had put in the back pocket of her jeans. "I don't remember how I found the time, but I also wrote about you and Aertha. It's so I can recall your powers and such later." Movement out of the corner of her eye brought her attention to Alex. What the hell was he doing?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Well, maybe that wasn't the best situation to ask someone, but the moment her phone was taken out of her hand, she was a bit surprised. Back home, nobody did that - at all. They'd just politely write it down or something. Maybe because she wasn't really one that went to public school, but you know... Whatever. "Ah, that seemed to catch you off-guard. Perhaps I should've waited a bit longer before asking," Aethra said as she was given her phone back. Looking at Montare, with a glint of humor in her eyes and with a challenging look, it was as if she was signaling - battle again next time, fairly, mm'kay? Oh, the fact that Jackie recorded her powers down. Sighing, she teasingly added, "Oh, so you know my powers and I don't get to know your's? I can't trick you anymoooooooore~" She didn't usually tease, but, make this an exception.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:02 pm

"Guys I found a banana." Alex said holding up the fruit. "It wasn't frozen oddly so anybody want it?'
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Montare looked over by the tree where Alex had gone off to. "Uh, no thanks."
He wondered if there was much reason to why Alex was screwing around, but put focus back on the others in a moment. "So, Aethra was only an illusion of a fox?" he asked in response to her mentioning her mirages would no longer work on Jackie. The mirages seemed very real for simple illusions. Montare had even managed to draw blood from attacking it.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 pm

"Correct. From what I've gathered, it seems Aertha has the ability to make anything she desires reality. I guess you could call it a very realistic mirage...?" That was all she knew. Anything about how long her mirage's could last or how they worked was an enigma to her. "Alex has the ability to construct objects out of ice. For example, a dragon of ice." There was a long pause as she looked over her notes again. "I am completely unsure, but I've got your ability down as... Shape shifting?" Yes. That had to be it.

I understand you might be a little wary of me knowing your abilities while only Alex knows mine. I have been born with the ability to freeze things by sight; Freeze Vision."
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:43 am

Alex heard this and wanted to show off some more, So he chucked the banana as high as he could turned his hands into ice cannons slammed the together and they formed this huge turbine of ice. "Flash freeze!" Alex yelled as the turbine released a blast of energy freezing the banana and several water particles in the sky causing hail to fall around them. Alex then fainted.

OOC: No this isn't an op move you know how some heroes have this move that is awesome that it drains completely? Yeah that's what that was.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:12 am

OOC;; He's a new student who barely knows his power... The point of going to Beata is when the skills are the easiest to learn, but still need to be taught. So... Yes, that is OP.... Besides, it was my turn to post, patience please? You need to learn to take your own advice... Some heroes may have it, but Alex isn't a hero, he's new to this, if it was by accident, this could be more realistic, but on purpose?... I don't think so.

IC;; "Well... It's real for a mirage until someone figures me out, but that usually doesn't happen unless I tell them," Aethra said, explaining it in the simplest way she possibly could. After all, it wasn't that easy to turn and tell someone about your powers that they could scarcely know about. Of course, she never really had to explain it because, back home, her family all had the power and when they reach 13, they were sent to Beata to learn more than they would. Mainly because her family was busy with important tasks, but... They could definitely afford it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing Off [ANYONE]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Sport Fields :: Soccer Field-
Jump to: