Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Reputations Mean Nothing To Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

Reputations Mean Nothing To Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputations Mean Nothing To Me   Reputations Mean Nothing To Me - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Montare listened to what Cyth said, his expression going back to what it was before. "Well, I don't think you're that bad." he said to respond to Cyth. "Oh uh, mind if I ask you something, Cyth?" Montare then asked as the winter formal came into his mind. Unsurprisingly, he lacked a date for the dance. It could be possible Cyth might go with him, after all, and since he missed the other dances the school had held, he would've liked to go to one, preferably not as a loner, however likely it normally would have been.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11875

PostSubject: Re: Reputations Mean Nothing To Me   Reputations Mean Nothing To Me - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:27 pm

"Well thank you. Whatever you did, I won't hold it against you because I wasn't even here for it and it probably won't happen again," she told him, grinning. "What?" she asked, curious. What was it he wanted to ask? She had absolutely no clue. None at all.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

PostSubject: Re: Reputations Mean Nothing To Me   Reputations Mean Nothing To Me - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Montare looked back at her, feeling fairly confident about what he was about to ask. "There's uh, a dance tomorrow. Because of my reputation, just about no one would be worth asking. But you're willing to let it go. So, will you go to the dance with me?" he asked, his speaking already making this infinitely better than the last time he had asked someone such a sensitive question. Now, he had to just hope that the response would be better as well.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11875

PostSubject: Re: Reputations Mean Nothing To Me   Reputations Mean Nothing To Me - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Cyth's eyes alit with wonder as he spoke, noting the dance. What was he gonna ask her?

"So, will you go to the dance with me?"

Holy shit, was the only thought in her mind. Holy motherfucking goddamned shit. She'd never been asked to anything before. She'd also never been in any sort of relationship before. Was that what he was implying? Sure he was cute, and sure he seemed nice, but she didn't really /know/ him. That's kinda weird.

But she was okay with it. As long as he didn't turn out to be a total douchewad, he was pretty okay with her.

"E-Er." She tried to say yes but she was incredibly flustered and blushing furiously. God damnit, you don't have a bloody speech impediment like that one Winter girl, Wright, just do it already! "U-Uh, okay. Sure. I'll go with you." she replied finally with a somewhat sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reputations Mean Nothing To Me   Reputations Mean Nothing To Me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reputations Mean Nothing To Me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Studios-
Jump to: