Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Here Comes Jayden~!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11712

Here Comes Jayden~! Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:45 pm

It was late in the afternoon, and the sun drifted down into the sky. Stars were beginning to scatter across the deep blue nighttime. It looked a bit like a kindergardener's art; that is, if they happened to spill glitter across the table. There was a soft, metallic melody coming from the distance. Resting in a lock of bushes and trees, a young boy sat on an old, worn out bench. In his hands was a guitar that he absentmindedly strummed. He tapped his foot to the beat, looking extremely relaxed as he leaned against the arm of the bench. He was so focused on the chords he played and the butterfly that lazily flew past, that he hardly noticed the sound of rustling leaves and footsteps coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11332

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Wren wasn't exactly walking toward him, but with her camera resting against her face, all she could see was what her lens wanted to show her. Needless to say, the world was a small place hidden behind a camera and it didn't even occur to her she was approaching anyone until she heard the soft strum of guitar and felt a soft grin float across her face. Slowly bringing the camera way from her face and letting in dangle from her neck by the strap, she cautiously approached. "Oi, what are you playing?" she called out in a friendly tone, trying to keep it casual and not creepy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8810

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Snap snap!
The girl stepped onto the path, looking into the lense of the camera. She did not even notice the music, for she was too focused on the sky.
"Isn't it beautiful, Ethel? she said softly, taking another picture of the sky for good measure. From the looks of it, she was alone, but to her, a figure was behind her. A light smile adorned her face.
"Indeed. Simply breathtaking--" the figure stopped her slightly sarcastic remark, spotting the boy before her companion.
"Lotte. Lower that thing. There is someone here."
Lotte lowered the camera from her eyes, blinking at the boy. The melody he had been strumming rushed in from the back of her mind, as uf he had just started. Ethel, her companion, smiled. "That instrument is fascinating. Ask him what this small harp is please, dear Charlotte!"
Lotte ignored her, blushing deeply at the boy. She probably looked insane. "H-hi..." she croaked out silently, camera still raised skyward. There was a girl with him as well, and Lotte had interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Jayden looked up quickly, immediately throwing his hand to his side. The music stopped all at once, and it was like being woken up from a dream; surreal and disorienting. He looked from the two cameras, his face rising to a slight pink. Jayden looked down, strumming a few notes without thinking. He didn't know these girls; he wouldn't be able to talk to them. Looking up and meeting Wren's gaze, he opened his mouth before quickly closing it. No matter how much he tried, he wouldn't be able to speak. This he knew for a fact. Instead he smiled softly and shrugged; he didn't know what song he was playing, so it was the truth after all.
Then he turned his attention to the new girl. She had been talking to herself a moment ago, hadn't she? He vaguely remembered her voice reaching his ears. To her he waved and smiled shyly. Where was Jason when he was needed? How was Jayden suppose to sit there and say nothing without appearing rude? It was nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10974

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:10 pm

More walking could be heard from behind Ethel and Lotte. "Oh, hello. I was walking by when I saw you guys here. So here I am," he said as he stood, hoping he would get a good chance to showcase his power.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Lotte was feeling the awkward vibe of the confrontation build up, and almost leftnwhen she spotted Wren's camera.
"Wow! That thing is brilliant!" she exclaimed, sort of sprinting to Wren. "You must be a fellow photographer! Hello, my name is Charlotte, but I go by Lotte!" she said sweetly, winking at the girl. Lotte was often energetic and changing moods like this. Ethel sighed, poking at Jayden's cheek. This left no indent on the boy's face whatsoever. It was more amusing than hearing about these picture machines. They had just been invented when she was born, and she didn't really see Lotte's love in photography.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9685

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Jason brushed his way past the two photogenic ladies, and a young man as well, giving them small waves and smiles - half-signs of acknowledgement. "Hey, how 'ya doin'?" He mumbled to them before going up to the real reason why he was here. "You called? Jaii, I've been looking all over for you." He frowned, crossing his arms. Not really, he's here to translate and be awesome. The courtyard was the last place that Jace was determined to look; especially if Jayden had wanted seclusion. He finally turned around to see the other three (aside from the ghost he had mistakenly walked through). Someone made new friends?
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Jayden looked up, red eyes brightening with the presence of his brother. He visibly relaxed, looking around at the others. The two girls were turning their attention away from him, and the new addition to the small group wasn't his greatest concern. After a short wave to Montare, Jaii turned towards his brother. The teen raised a hand to his chest, moving it around in a small circle. 'Sorry' it meant, though the small grin on his face showed how contrite he really was.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:16 am

Wren wouldn't call herself a photographer, it was more like a hobby she did in her free time. While she did express her emotions through the intensity of the pictures, she was better known for being a ballerina, she just wasn't going to go around sashaying through the campus like an idiot American. No offense intended for the American around her, it was just a hard transition from the life she had come from before.

Looking around her she realized that she was no longer alone with the boy and couldn't help but be slightly overwhelmed and take a small step back. Looking at the girl beside her, Wren dried off a sweaty palm by wiping it on her sweater and extending it out for her to shake. "Hello, pleasure to meet you." She said kindly, but quietly. As she was about to introduce her self, a boy made his way to the group and she raised her eyes at the new comer. It only occurred to her how strange it was that she had yet to know everyone's names, despite being here for a while. However these two boys seemed to know each other really well and Wren contemplated the fact that they were probably related- and ended up deciding they were; I mean, they even looked similar!

Finally, after deciding it wouldn't be too rude to interrupt them she cleared her throat. "Am I- er- are we interrupting something?" Wren asked with an apologetic-smile, her British tones quiet, but kind.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10974

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 am

Montare noticed Jayden moved his hand. Strange, and I have yet to hear him speak. Could it be sign language? But why would he need to use it? He decided to wait and see if he would be able to find out why. He then looked over at Jason, who seemed to understand the sign language. "I assume you know him?" he asked Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Lotte held her smile, and turned to the boy who was strumming the guitar. She payed no heed to the others, for she had nothing to tell them. "Sorry for intruding on your conversation. I have just been taking pictures as memories for this place. I really like it here." she said with an embarrassed smile, Ethel standing behind her in spirit. Her hands were folded over her camera, crossing over her abdomen. "So, what's your name? she asked the boy, her dark brown hair blowing in a sudden gust. Spring still brought cold instances in weather. She let out a hmmmm... to it, though the sound was silent and went quickly. The gust soon subsided.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow and feigned a look of bemusement that Melody could've easily been proud of, "Mhm. Sure." He muttered, trying to hold back a smile, but failing in a short time; he ruffled Jayden's hair, just to mess with him. He paused when a strange, blonde girl called out to his brother - getting a good look at her, then at Lotte. A crooked grin grew on his face as he looked back down at Jaii. 'You know how to pick 'em.' He teased, his hands moving quickly as to hide the comment from the others.
He blinked at the three of them, some questions addressed to him, some weren't - he'd have to answer them all either way. "No, I just haven't seen him in a while is all." Jace probably dotted on his brother more than was needed, a bit protective like that he supposed. "We're brothers, I'm Jason and he's Jayden - he doesn't say much, though - or anything at all, really. Mute since birth." The young man shrugged like it was no big deal.
Misha mode activate.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Jayden winced away from his brother's touch, halfheartedly pressing his hair back down. (He was his father's son after all.) At the young man's words, Jayden merely stuck out his tongue with good-nature. He didn't bother replying.
The quiet boy let his brother speak for both of them- that was how it always was, after all. Jayden was always right behind, a silent shadow following. At his introduction, Jayden bowed slightly, a playful smile crossing his face. 'Thanks for showing up. Wouldn't want people thinking that I'm ignoring them, after all.' He seemed genuine as he signed quickly to his brother. The blonde gestured smoothly, with grace to could only come from years of practice. After a moment of consideration, he added, 'Tell the girl with brown hair that I like it here as well- that it's very interesting..' He remembered his first day, walking in and knowing everyone around him possessed a power. and then frosty had to go so she added this sentence to make this post look longer yaayyyyy
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:26 pm

"Yeah, yeah..." Jason smiled and clasped his hand on the back of his brother's shoulder, the young man didn't normally mind in the least - though he tried to convince Jayden to start carrying a pen and paper around with him. He couldn't always be there. Jace nodded quietly as the smaller boy "spoke", looking up as Lotte for the translation. "He says he likes it here too. Real interesting."
Sorry to switch up the posting order, it'd be easier if I was after potato, though. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 pm

"Nice to meet you, I'm Wren." She told them politely, smiling at the two brothers. Yet, her mouth was still slightly parted at the news of him being mute and she couldn't help but watch him sign with as much of a politeness she could muster. It was so interesting, but she forced herself to look away, not wanting him to think she looked at him any differently.

Wren forced her eyes to her feet. Suddenly feeling out of the conversation, but not from anything anyone did. The blonde girl just wasn't used to being so social, because while she would like to think she was good at making friends, she didn't have many. She wasn't use to mic social activity; but it was nice and Wren liked the possibility of making new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Jayden~!   Here Comes Jayden~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Comes Jayden~!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next