Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9315

The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know Empty
PostSubject: The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know   The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:10 am

A white limousine rolled up to the entrance, and a tall girl with silver hair, seemingly blue eyes, and a rabbit cage in her arms stepped out. She spun and told the driver she had her suitcase and bag, so he could leave. The bunny in there was calm for being carried that way, and seemed to enjoy the scenery. This young lady was wearing a white pea coat, jeans, and brown boots. She held the cage to her pet by the handle, rolling her suitcase with the other.

She looked nervous, and her mind was filled with others' thoughts from nearby, which she did her best to close out. "Here we are, Oreo. Beata Academy." The girl whispered to her rabbit, amazed at the nicely kept school. Yes, she did live in an impressive mansion, yet she personally disliked not having to worry about the next meal, or being able to have enough money to pay for tuition. While she rolled nervously down the snow-ladden brick, the sun shone merrily. While the teenager stopped at the fountain to admire the school, the bag at her side let off a small 'ching' sound, with the small bell attached to it.

All the young lady had anticipated was a small school, but it was huge! She was majorly impressed, yes. But nerves were being cruel while she stood, her bunny calmly sitting in its cage, munching on a small carrot. She looked around, hopkng to find someone to help her to the initiate dorms, as the brochure she had said for new students to drop off their items there before exploring the school, and before they were sorted.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

PostSubject: Re: The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know   The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:54 am

Alright, Aethra might not be super rich, but, rich enough. Millionaire, or almost, is fine. And thinking that you might be the nicest rich girl anybody would know is a huge mistake to make with her around. Her family's income has increased over the months slowly as they continued to get her older siblings to work. Since they were basically a royal family, they stuck together no problem. And this girl... also had the powers of illusions - those were her specialty. The mirage illusionist was walking by the entrance as it had become obvious new students came in almost every day now, and she's decided to go ahead and tour them around when she had to. It was just an idea to get to know others better, learn more about them, and because she's not the rude kind to leave new people hanging alone. She was just too polite and kind for that sort of thing. Though, expect an accidental trick or two, maybe three.

As she looked around, Aethra was on her phone, calling someone from her home to talk to them - she didn't want to do so in her dorms because her dorm mates, to be honest, she's never met. Creating a quick chat with them as a white limousine appeared, driving up the entrance, and a girl who seemed... quite a bit like her in general appearance with the silver hair and sort of blue eyes, or so they looked. Though, as contacts were like illusions, she could see through them quite fine to realize that her eyes were green. Curious as to who this could be and why they had striking similarities - considering her large family consisting of four brothers and three sisters didn't have anyone like this person - and learn more about her. It couldn't be possible that she was related to her - it's not possible in the slightest.

She would know that more than anyone. "Oh, you must be new here - I am Aethra," she said with a bow, noting that she was in her normal form, not her more... illusional appearance. Though she didn't have to know that at all - what she did was her family and her business and no one else's really - well with the exception of her friends. Her voice was the casual calm politeness though plastered on her face was one with few emotions expressing yet with an elegant appearance. Her bow was the typical bow of royalty as always. Aethra just wanted to know more for now and learn who she is - that's all the information she would need.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9315

PostSubject: Re: The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know   The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am

Startled from admiring the school, she looked over to see the girl in front of her. She was taken back by how she looked similar to her, but it seemed that she had actual blue eyes. At the bow presented from the other student, she placed down Oreo's cage down carefully, and bowed in return. "Kigenami Yskov. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance,  Aethra." Kigenami had bowed to return Aethra's sincerity, as it was a formality taught to her at a young age. But as her gift of Mentokinesis tapped into Aethra's thoughts witho ut will, as she could not control it, the new student was unhappy with herself at this weakness. In her attempt to shut it out, she had accidentally sent Aethra a thought of her own- I hope I don't mess up and seem weird. That was a main worry, as messing up always was a fear.

Keeping her eye on her suitcase and pet- Kigenami nodded at the statement of her being new. "Yes, I am. Er, out of my curiosity, do you have a map, or know where I may find one to go and put my suitcase away at the initiate dorms?" She asked, because she had a worry of forgetting it. Bending down to feed the young rabbit another baby carrot from her bag, she had a smile at how Oreo was the least of her worries. Standing up and trying to stay looking presentable, her eyes trailed off to look at other students here- as they all seemingly had been knowing their way around.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

PostSubject: Re: The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know   The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:38 pm

As she listened real quick to Kigenama, or whatever her name was, Aethra's thoughts were filled with a thought of her own. Looking strangely at the girl when she was telekinetically told that this was a strange situation, the mirage inducer flicked her two fingers together and caused her to clear her own mind from other thoughts to focus on the situation at hand. Covering her mouth as she cleared her throat, Aethra bowed again, replying, "Ah, I do not have a map, though I do have the ability to take you to your dorm room." When she said that, another snap of her fingers the luggage the other silver-haired girl was holding was majestically levitating on a fluff of clouds that looked a lot like Swirlix. Looking down at the little rabbit that the other girl owned, she bent down softly and stroked its ears gently, petting the small creature softly.

"My, such a polite animal," Aethra said quietly with a soft tone, as she watched. It'd taken some time, but it's gone to the point that she had finally stopped turning animals into a human. While it did take a few weeks, at least it stopped. Getting up, she quickly gave a half-bow before beckoning the older girl to follow her. Now, let's see who can out-fancy the other. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know   The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nicest Rich Girl You'll Know
Page 1 of 1