Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Kigenami's Notebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9318

Kigenami's Notebook Empty
PostSubject: Kigenami's Notebook   Kigenami's Notebook EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:46 am

Please, do not look in this journal without my permission.

But, if I have given you permission, you may enter.
Just, don't scribble on the pages.

I spend time on this journal. Violators will be punished.

~Kigenami
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kigenami's Notebook   Kigenami's Notebook EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 pm

February 15, 2033

I just arrived here at Beata about a week ago. I was recently given a note that had my dorm key, and it said I was sorted into Spring house, and that I am in dorm 203. So, I guess I will be moving the things I brought- mainly my clothes, laptop station, and a few other things. I may also use my Mentokinesis to make my room seem a different color, or bigger. But, I'm glad to have been sorted, so my worries are a minimum. One thing though, is that I cannot stop reading others thoughts, or keep myself from appearing differently. Hey, me and my sister were sent here to get out powers stronger... I just hope no one finds out about how much money I have that is carried at most times. I think I keep a couple grand, but I do work for it.

I do have a friend, and I think she is in the Winter guild. But, that's alright. I think of it as that I am in another class, and we are still friends. I will try to thrive with my grades,  because it seems that I have the most brains out of me and my sister. But if she finds this out, I will see you all in the Infirmary! Because she can manipulate gravity... great.

Thats all for now.

Love,

Kigenami
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kigenami's Notebook   Kigenami's Notebook EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:40 am

Feburary 23, 2033

I've been here for awhile now, and I have to say. The other people here who play the same computer games as me are good. I've been able to recieve numerous letters from my family, and reply eagerly. Sadly, I haven't been very social, so I only have Kimply and Nyra on my side. I do like that I cannow let Oreo run around in a pen I set up in a corner, and he is always quite happy. My classes are going well, even though I'm mainly in the back, attempting to hide from others. I have also recently gotten my request to keep a cell phone with me at all times approved, so I'm happy about that.

Otherwise, nothing new has really happened... this one is shorter than the rest, so oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kigenami's Notebook   Kigenami's Notebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Kigenami's Notebook
Page 1 of 1