Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Michi Tanaka's Notebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaleyElise

HaleyElise

Beata Bucks : 10945

Michi Tanaka's Notebook Empty
PostSubject: Michi Tanaka's Notebook   Michi Tanaka's Notebook EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:23 am

I'm leaving for Beata today. My parents have been excited about this for ages now, ecstatic that I'm going to get chances they never had when they were younger. When they were growing up, they never went to school. They didn't have this opportunity to hone their gifts. My father's convinced that I will gain a control of my gift that he and my mother never could without guided practice. I wonder if he's right. But then again, my parents tried to help me all my life. They were open and kind in their teaching and I was dedicated in my learning. And they had the same gift as I do, which I'm sure helps. How do the professors at Beata teach people how to use their gifts, if they don't even have the same ones?

I finished packing months ago, only going back to take out unnecessary items or to add forgotten ones. But there haven't been many changes. I've been ready all along, meticulously preparing for the most important years I've yet to experience in my life. I'm confident that with my dedication and Beata's curriculum guiding me, I will master my gift. I only have to remember to stay focused, and ignore all distractions. Gaining control of my gift is the reason I'm here.
Back to top Go down
http://learnmethatbrickcitysolid.tumblr.com/
HaleyElise

HaleyElise

Beata Bucks : 10945

Michi Tanaka's Notebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michi Tanaka's Notebook   Michi Tanaka's Notebook EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

I've been here a couple weeks so far. I see some familiar faces as they pass in the halls, but haven't really reached out to anyone. The only people I know here are Grant and Regina, but both of them seem preoccupied with their own gifts. Both are dangerous powers to have, and neither seem to have full control of them, which seems to isolate them from others. I'm grateful that though my skills aren't where I want them to be, I will never have to worry about hurting anyone.

School has been helpful. I practice my gift a lot, mostly at night so I can see how effective I am or if I'm improving. All I'm capable of now is the brightness of a flashlight. I'm hoping I'll be able to light a room soon, since that should be the next step for me.
Back to top Go down
http://learnmethatbrickcitysolid.tumblr.com/

Michi Tanaka's Notebook
Page 1 of 1