Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11863

When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 Empty
PostSubject: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Cyth walked backwards out of her dorm, waving a last goodbye at Sam and Luna. The deepest darkest corners of her mind silently wished that she didn't come back to.. 'relations.' Sam is a responsible kid, she thought, shouldering her bag and walking towards what she believed was the Spring hallway, where she hoped to find a certain shapeshifter kid. She dug out two muffins on a plastic plate from her bag, grinning. She'd managed to swipe them when Luna wasn't looking. But hot damn, that girl could make some amazing muffins. And they were still really warm, too. Turning a corner, she realized, oh God, what if he isn't in there? That'd be horribly awkward. She'd probably never seen let alone interacted with any of the people in his dorm- she didn't know many people outside of Jace and Jayden, him, Luna, and the other two in her dorm, anyway. She stopped at a door labeled 201, turning and rapping four times on the door with her spare hand, waiting and bouncing on the balls of her feet, silently hoping it was Montare that answered.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10971

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Montare had been lazily sitting on the dorm lobby couch, examining and sharpening his daggers, wanting to keep them in top shape for an upcoming mission he had signed up for. Hearing a knock at the dorm's door, he slipped the daggers into his pockets, getting up and walking over to the door. Montare opened the door, smiling upon seeing Cyth. "Oh hey, Wright. What're you doing here?" he asked, noticing the muffins.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:27 am

Cyth gave Montare a shiteating grin. "Sam's 'not-girlfriend' brought muffins, and I swiped a couple. Figured I'd take her idea and bring you some. They're pretty damn good. I don't.. I don't even know how she would've made them," she realized, then realized she'd said that out loud. "Er.. Yeah. Muffins." Muffins is the best argument ever.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 am

"Thanks. Come in." Montare said as he stepped out of the way of the door. As he did so, he took notice of Cyth's choice of words, but ignored it for the most part. He walked back to couch, sitting down. He quite liked the fact she swiped a couple of muffins for themselves, even if they were, well, swiped. After all, there were probably plenty so these one's wouldn't be missed, and muffins are muffins.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 am

Cyth walked inside, eyeing the Spring dorm. She'd never been in anyone's dorm besides her own- so frankly, it was kinda weird. It was different, yeah, but all in all, it had the same underlying architecture as hers, so she assumed so did every other dorm. "Nice dorm." she commented, sitting down on the other side of the couch and setting the plate of two muffins on the coffee table in the middle, taking one for herself and taking a decent-sized bite out of it. They were still really warm, and buttery. Muffehnz. <3 "So, Mr. Lupo. What do you do for fun around here, besides draw Clan symbols on paper?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:05 am

Montare picked up the other muffin, taking a bite out of it. "Damn, these are really good." he remarked after swallowing the first bite. "I just wander around most of the time. You're lucky I was even here because I was sharpening my daggers for that mission." Montare told Cyth, taking another bite from the muffin in his hand. He was starting to almost wish Cyth had swiped more of these, they were really damn good.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 am

"Yeah, they are," she agreed, grinning and popping the rest of into her mouth with a soft smack. "Don't you have a computer or something? That's gotta be awfully boring, just walking around aimlessly," she mused, cracking her knuckles, which were a little sore for some reason. "The entity one? I'm going on that one too, first mission out of this damned school," she remarked, grinning. "Sam's going as well. He bitched when I told him to stay and then signed himself up." She frowned-- she really didn't want him going for fear of him getting hurt, but oh well, she can't really do much about it now. "I usually keep my sword sharp in case I need to murder anyone or something," she said half-jokingly. She would use it in self defense, though. Or if she got reaaaally angry. cx
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:33 am

Montare finished his own muffin, wiping crumbs from his mouth. "It is, but my options are limited when I have to avoid a lot of people." he responded, thinking back to how many things that involved interaction with any of the other students that had been at the academy for a good amount of time. "I wouldn't be able to relate. I've always been in Sam's position instead of your's. Before I came here I was lucky to have no one keeping an eye on me with how special I am to my Clan. But I'm sure Sam'll be fine. I'll help with him if you want."
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:06 pm

"Eh, that's true," she sighed. "I'd rather be running all over America than be here, but neither is very fun," she mused, looking up at the ceiling. "Sam's.. Sam's a good kid. Good grades, nice person, but me.. I'm a douchebag, I could care less about school, and I'm just downright weird. And I have a lot of trouble with.. what's the word? Empathy. Ironic, y'know? My dad and Unc- I mean, the Headmaster's power is called Empathy. Emotion reading. Me and Sam got powers from our mum, though. And she died shortly after Sam was born, anyway. He doesn't remember her, but I do.. and damn, she was a nice woman. Great mother.. It's a shame, really. O-Oh, shit, I'm rambling again.." Cyth caught herself while she could, else she'd be talking for hours. "I've always had a problem with keeping my mouth shut," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Montare sat there listening to what Cyth was saying. "No, it's fine. I don't mind." he told her in response to cutting herself off. After all, he had nothing to say himself and he was a bit interested in this, so Montare thought that Cyth might as well continue if she wanted to. He looked at her, smiling slightly. "So unless you'd rather do something else..."

OOC: Sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:38 pm

"I'm kinda burnt out on the topic anyway. I don't really like talking about mum," she replied somewhat distantly. She shook herself vigorously, clearing her head. "Well, do you not have a laptop or something?" she asked curiously. "Because I so happen to have a backup laptop I likely will never need. I take good care of my stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 pm

"I have my phone, but that's it." Montare said in response to Cyth's question. "It's alright. I probably wouldn't get much use out of it." he told her, shrugging. Montare barely got much use out of the phone he barely remembered to even keep charged, so it really would just be a waste in his hands.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:44 pm

"But there's a lot of games I know you'd like to play," Cyth told him, poking him hard in the chest. "Don't reject it, dude. It's a pretty damn good laptop." She pulled her laptop out of her bag, holding it out to him. "I bet you'd like Hearthstone. Or WoW. Or something."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Montare smiled slightly, taking notice of how much Cyth wanted him to have the laptop. "Alright, alright. I'll try and find something to do with it." he said whilst taking the laptop, getting a better look at it. It sure looked like a good laptop, although Montare wouldn't be one to know, barely knowing how to even use a laptop. "I'll be right back." Montare took the laptop into his room in the dorm, setting it down and proceeding to come back out into the dorm lobby a few moments later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201   When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201 Empty

Back to top Go down

When I Said Studios, I Meant Dorm 201
Page 1 of 1