Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Awkward Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11271

An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:03 pm

"Register? Nah, your parents should of done that before you came here," Hosa said in a small sing-song voice, before she glanced at Amy. "And yeah, I'll happily give you two a tour; I got nothing else to do."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10651

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Amaya shut up. She's registered them, but would leave that be.
"We'd really appreciate it! Thank you so much!" Amy Rose said excitedly.
Amaya wasn't so quick. "Y-Yeah...thanks."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Hosa grinned before spinning around and started to head to the school, but did spare a glance back over her shoulder to make sure they were following. "So, anywhere you would like to go first? I could show you the dorms you guys will be staying at, or I could show you other places if you guys want."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:14 pm

"The dorms first, if you don't mind," Amaya said. She motioned to the beat up bags. "We have to ditch our stuff before we take a tour."
Amy Rose giggled. "Yeah, and I'm going to lose something if we do!" She was a hopeless case and she knew it. Amaya could barely hold in the sigh.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:45 am

There was a small moment of silence from Hosa, before she sighed and shook her head. "Heh, shouldn't figured that, right?" she said with a small laugh as she started to head toward the dorms. As they walked, part of her wanted to ask what their powers were but she decided against that. She figured some people wouldn't be all that willing to talk about their powers; not all of them were as good as hers...Some had it far worst. So, she kept her mouth shut; waiting for them to say something before she spoke up once more.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:49 am

Amaya and Amy Rose followed, and Amaya kept quiet. But her sister had another idea:
She gave a small giggle. "So, what are your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:52 am

"Hm?" Hosa glanced over her shoulder at the two, but there was a small flicking in her eyes as she grinned. "My gift?" she paused for a few seconds. "I think the proper name of it is...Animal Morphing." She turned to watch where she was going, but she kept talking. "My power, in a nutshell, is to be able to shapeshift into animals. Its pretty sweet but I do have trouble turning into the right animal sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:55 am

Amy Rose was even more enthusiastic. "Too cool! And that side effect is nothing compared to mine!"
Amaya sighed. "You're staring again."
"Oh!" she voiced before remembering to move her eyes every few seconds. "S-Sorry I can't look you in the eye, Hosa. You could say I can tell people to do whatever I want them too, but I need to make eye contact, so I can't look at something for too long. Most of the time it's just practice for dealing with people, but..."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:00 am

Hosa titled her head as she listened to them, before ginning. "Nah, its cool. That does sound like a pretty cool power; so I hope you learn how to control it...Of course, that is why you two are here! To learn how to control and expand our powers!" She broke into some giggles after that, before she came to a stop infront of the initiate dorms. "Ah, here we are! This is where you guys are staying for your first week. After that you guys are put into one of four different houses."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 am

Amaya grew a little worried. "How will the school determine which house we go into?" She'd been the sole caretaker of Amy Rose for some time, and wanted to kick herself for feeling so attached.
Amy Rose ran on inside to leave their bags.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:06 am

As Amy Rose ran past Hosa, she paused as she watched her disappear into the room before she turned to look at Amaya. "Its a personality test of sorts I guess. They ask you simple questions, you answer it and what your answers are figures what house you go into. I guess it is pretty awesome cause you get put in the house with people that are like you."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 am

Amaya smiled softly. "Amy Rose will love it... What house are you in?" she asked before her sister ran back out to grab her things. Amaya offered a quick "I can handle it", to which Amy Rose said "I got it" and allowed Amaya to talk to Hosa just a tad more.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 am

Watching the siblings interact again, Hosa smiled softly as she shook her head. "Me? I'm in the Autumn House. Its a pretty sweet house. Almost everybody is pretty carefree there." She paused for a few moments as she rubbed her chin. "I think they say that the main thing in the people lives there for pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:29 am

Curiously, Amaya asked another question: "What is the main...feature for each house? Autumn is carefree..."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 am

Hosa blinked. She hadn't really taken the time to learn the rest; she hadn't cared about it all that much. Maybe that was why she was put in Autumn. However, as she put her mind to it, she shuffled slightly. "Winter is um...Knowledge? No...Reason! Pretty sure Winter is Reason. Summer is...Passion? And Spring...Spring is..." she grew quite before she shook her head with a sigh. "and I don't have any idea what Spring is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Arrival
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next