Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Awkward Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10651

An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 am

Amaya thought this over. "Hm...sounds like I might be in Winter... Amy Rose is a different story."
On cute, she entered and almost tripped over herself. Amy Rose caught herself, though, and stood upright once more. "I'm ready!" she sang.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11271

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:39 am

Hosa gave Amaya a sad, but warm smile. She figured it would be hard if she got in a different house than Amy Rose, but before she could say anything else, Amy returned to the hallway. She turned to look at her, before nodding. "Alright, now we can go back to our tour! Where do you guys want to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:40 am

"I wanna go everywhere!" Amy Rose said excitedly, prompting Amaya to sigh.
"I suppose we can just go around if you want."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:32 am

Well that barely helped. "Everywhere?" Hosa mused. The campus was huge; so that left a lot of choices for them to go to. She glanced around, wondering what place would be closest. "Uh, we could head to the Courtyard I suppose first."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:36 am

Amy Rose gave a small squeal. "I'm so excited to see the school! So, so incredibly excited! Amaya says it'll be like college, like living on campus and stuff. I'm so excited! And I'll get to hang out with you two and any new friends I make a lot more because we'll all be on campus together!"
"We'll have likely different dorms, Amy," Amaya warned.
"That's okay! But let's go see the courtyard!" She raised an arm. "Time to explore!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:55 am

How exicted Amy was made Hosa laugh. She hadn't been that excited when she had first came here; after all the years she had at her own school had been pretty horrible, and she had kinda expected that maybe people would use their powers to pick on other kids, but she had quickly learned that everybody here was pretty sweet. So, she turned and started to wander toward the Courtyard as she glanced behind her at the two. "Well, even if you guys are in different dorms; they are all close to each other so I am sure it wouldn't be hard to see each other and you guys can hang out with your free time."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:58 am

Amy Rose squealed again and practically tackled her sister. "We can stay close!"
"A-Amy...!"
Her sister jumped on her back. "Carry me a bit like you used to!"
Amaya sighed and held her sister up. "So...to the courtyard, Hosa?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:03 am

Hosa grinned widely at the two siblings as she went back to leading the way toward the Courtyard. A few minutes later, they finally reached the Courtyard. The Courtyard was large; almost like a park. Flowers and trees grew on either side of the pathways that laid in the Courtyard. Birds could be seen flying from tree to tree; some even resting in the pathway as the looked for any signs of fallen food that some of the students might have left. "This, is the Courtyard," she said with a grin as she came to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:10 am

Both looked around. "Nice," Amaya said simply.
"Nice?" Amy Rose asked. "This place is beautiful!"
When she moved, Amaya stumbled trying to stay standing. "Calm down, Amy, or you'll tip us!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:19 am

"This place is pretty beautiful," Hosa said with a small shrug of her shoulders. "I like this place the most cause this, along with the forest, is a great place to test out my powers."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:24 am

Amaya sighed. "Wish our powers were so easily tested."
"Stop being such a downer!" Amy Rose said defiantly to her older sister. She smiled back up at Hosa. "You have an awesome power!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Hosa smiled softly at the two. "I suppose I am very lucky when it comes to my powers," she said, although she sighed softly. However, she quickly shook her head, before throwing a larger smile on her face. "But I mean, making people do what you want has to be pretty sweet at times; mostly if you are fighting people." She paused slightly at that, shivering slightly. "Of course I've only done one mission so far..." She grew silent again. "Oh, wait, you guys don't know what missions are. Not like that I am surprised; not a lot of students take part in them and you guys did just get here."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:23 am

"I hate my power," Amy Rose mumbled, remembering how she'd hurt someone when she discovered it.
Amaya ignored it. "So...missions. We go on missions here?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:16 am

Hosa shivered slightly, but she soon sighed as she looked at the two sisters. "Every once in a while a portal or some shit like that will open up somewhere, and a monster of some sort will come out. We, at Beata, can pick up a mission to go destroy that monster with our powers or weapons." She paused for a few seconds. "Right, weapons. You guys will get to pick some out later. I can use my powers to get in close range, so I picked a dirk but what weapon you use should depending on how you want to fight. But...Back to missions. Now missions can be dangerous; I know that. So you should only go if you are sure you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:51 am

"Sounds intense," Amaya said as Amy Rose got lost in thought. The elder sister figured she was trying to decide on a weapon that would be effective and not immediately kill something. She herself figured she'd also grab something for close-range combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Arrival   An Awkward Arrival - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Arrival
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next