Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11213

The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Valerie cheerfully entered the bakery. She wasn't here for bread or ice cream, but rather for candy. She may have been a teenager, but she acted like a little kid on Halloween when it came to candy. She did, however, get herself a cinammon roll and some ice cream once she had a bag full of candy. "I like this school. There's so much more freedom here," she mused to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10352

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:09 am

A blonde boy burst through the doors of the bakery, a large smile stuck on his face. As he ran up to the counter, he started to order the employee around. After a couple of minutes, they got tired of him judging them, and told him to wait patiently until his order was ready. He sprinted to a table, almost tripping as he sat down. Well, I have some time to waist... Ooh, the name game! He had come here almost every day, and had heard everyone's name and learned what they looked like. Sure, it was pretty weird, but he had to have something to do while he waited. That's Jeff, that's Megan, that's David, and that's...... Who is that? Ah, a new face! He hadn't seen her ever come here before, had he just not seen her? Well, he still had to know her name. He waved at her, hoping to get some type of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Valerie saw someone she didn't know waving at her. Her natural response was to wave back with a smile. "I wonder who that guy is," she thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Okay, now to act normal. he looked both ways, as if he were crossing a street, and ran over to her table. "Hi, um, for reasons I can't tell you, I need your name." he said as he took a seat. That was normal, right? Yeah, I should get a normal reward... Like, food or something.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Valerie giggled. "It's Valerie. Valerie Fowler. What's your name?"
She started to dig through her candy, having finished her ice cream. "Mmm, saltwater taffy is always delicious."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 pm

"Wow, you like candy, huh?" he asked, trying to avoid her question. He couldn't help but stare at the candy she had in front of her. There was so much. He turned to the counter, tapping his finger on the table. "They sure take a lot of time."
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:15 pm

"Hehe, yeah. My sister teases me about it sometimes. Do you want some?" Valerie asked. She loved her sweets, certainly, but she wasn't unwilling to share.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:35 pm

He shook his head, he wouldn't do anything like that. She had bought it, not him. "I don't like any of that weak stuff, I have them make something special for me." His mouth almost started to water when he started thinking about it. He felt he would go crazy soon.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:38 pm

"Well, okay. So why did you come over here, anyway?" Valerie asked, curious. "I've been here a little over a week, but nothing this weird has happened since my first day. It's pretty cool, actually!"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Nothing weird? "Are you by any chance a student at Beata?" With his super detective powers or something like that, he came to this conclusion.

OOC: didn't know what to do
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 pm

"Yeah, of course. Are you? And seriously, what is your name, I don't wanna call you 'person I don't know', after all..." Valerie trailed off, shrugging. "I don't even know what I'm saying here, but what's your name?"
(OOC: She's just generally awkward XD)
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell her, especially since she's a student. He opened his mouth to speak, but paused as he was called over to the counter. "Hold on." He rushed over to the counter as he was handed a pink box. He pulled out his wallet, and handed the worker a couple of bills before he took the box and returned to the table. "Want some?" he asked as he tapped the box.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:37 pm

"Okay. What is it?" Valerie asked. 'And why are you dodging my question?!' she added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:52 pm

"Delicious glazed donuts." he replied as he opened the box. He quickly picked one up and said "Better than any kind of candy."
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:40 pm

"Maybe to you. To me candy is the best thing there is. But other junk food is in second place," she laughed to herself. "You were about to answer my questions... Are you a student at Beata, and what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)   The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sweetest Addictions (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next