Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pool Party! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11816

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Sebastian carried the towels as he trailed behind Ken on their way to the Gym's indoor pool. "You know, since this is indoors I won't have to worry about you catching a cold from just jumping in like an idiot." he joked, remembering their time at the lake. They made a quick stop in the locker room to change into their swimsuits and lock up their own clothes and belongings.
"Man, I wonder if anyone else will be joining us. I know I'll have you there with me, but it can get a little boring just being the two of us..." the blonde boy idly thought aloud as they approached the double doors to the pool, "No offence, I love your company!" he added quickly after realizing how his last statement just sounded.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10639

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:36 am

"Amy!" Amaya shouted as her sister dragged her at a run to the pool. She was, for once, not wearing her jacket and gloves. Amy assured them they would be alone, but others were already there. She needed those safety blankets. Now.
"I'm not stopping unless you order me!" Amy said excitedly. "We're celebrating!"
"I can't!" she replied. "It might work! You might do something bad!"
"Okay, then!" Amy shouted before leaping into the pool with a solid grip on her sister's bare hand. Amaya screamed and very ungracefully fell into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10342

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Ken laughed. "None taken! Even I get a little bored with myself after a while." He said jokingly with a happy smile. Though, he found himself really happy whenever they were together, a little more so if they were alone, but still very happy as long as they were by each others' sides. The Autumn turned away and went into a stall to change, and then followed Sebastion out to the pool, just in time to see some girl scream as another female student dragged them both into the pool. His eyes widened, hoping they hadn't fell in by accident and hurt themselves. Or, dare they not know how to swim...No, that couldn't be since they both had swimsuits on. He huffed and gently elbowed Sebastion's arm, one of his signature smirks growing on his face. "Race you to 'jump in like idiots'!" He laughed, suddenly rushing away right at the end of the word "idiots" and leaping quickly into the water. His head popped up overt he surface a moment later as he held his arms together. "Shit! The water's cold!" He growled, though chuckled quietly to himself afterwards, unable to keep off a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Sebastian was about to protest against how doing something like 'jumping in like idiots' would cause a great disturbance, and that it was especially rude with the other two girls at the pool, but the other boy was already launching himself into the water. The blonde flinched a little as the splash sent water out of the pool and all around him, even going so far as to pick up one of his feet that was close to a fairly large puddle Ken had made.
Shooting an agitated look his boyfriend's way, Sebastian made his way the deep end of the pool. After unwrapping the towel he had so modestly tied around the upper half of his torso and pulling the hair tie out of his low ponytail, the blonde stretched his arms and legs thoroughly before making an extremely graceful dive into the pool.
Almost as soon as the flawless entrance had begun, it was over. Sebastian broke the surface of the water with a near-silent gasp of air. "Now that, Kenny, is how you enter a pool..." he said to the other while using his gift to part his hair, revealing the blonde to be copying the dark haired boy's signature smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:51 am

Amaya emerged from the water and quickly wiped her eyes free of water and coughed up a bit of water. "Amy, you're crazy! You dragged me into a pool!"
"Party pooper," she said before sticking her tongue out. Amy then giggled. "You're fine! I knew you would be!"
The fight continued on for a bit before they heard other voices. The pair stopped at once and looked. "Oh! Sorry!" Amy giggled.
Amaya sighed. "We forgot you were here."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:46 am

Ken rolled his eyes at Sebastion and gently splashed water at him. "Yeah, well remember that I'm sorta half-dog." He said with a teasing smile. "I don't jump in like a swan." Though, he paused and his smile disappeared as he heard the girls from before speak up. He turned, realizing they were talking to them. Oh, so they were fine after all. That was good. He put on a friendly expression and waved his hand dismissively to the apology. "No, it's fine. You aren't bothering us at all." He reassured them with a nod. Turning back to Sebby, he double-checked to make sure he was speaking for both of them; in other words, making sure Sebastion didn't look annoyed by their earlier bickering. Ken really hadn't paid any attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Amy Rose giggled and apologized again, then proceeded to swim with her sister, who was much more hesitant. With other people there, she stuck to the opposite end of the pool.
"Amaya, come on, you'll be fine!"
"It's not me I'm worried about," she replied.
Her sister just smiled and splashed her instead, creating a water fight.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:40 pm

"Ken, why don't we try and have fun with the other people here?" he ventured to the other boy, already making his way toward the other end of the pool, "Besides, we could always use more friends, right?" he added with a shy smile at the girls. For once, the blonde had to admit that he was a tad bit nervous making friends with his boyfriend here. What if they judge me? What if they judge us? What if they judge him! He couldn't help but feel that need to defend Ken, even though some part of his mind still knew that the 'dog-boy' was fully capable of defending himself, be it physically or emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:01 am

Ken blinked and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. Hopefully we won't be interrupting them in the middle of their water-fight." He added a light, quiet chuckle to the end of his words, trying to push away his own selfish thought of being alone with Sebastion. It wasn't a big deal; they were in public and PDA was never a good thing in his opinion. Besides, that was just a random thought in the back of his head. He didn't even know where it came from. Anyways, he needed friends. He had very few, and Sebastion was right about needing more.

Following the other boy towards the other end of the pool, Ken paused and decided to wait for his boyfriend to say something first. After all, Ken has just said that the girls weren't bothering them, so to randomly swim over and interrupt their games seemed rude on Ken's part. If Sebastion spoke up, though, it would seem more natural since he never got a word out when they talked shortly just a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:29 pm

Amy noticed the boys approaching and immediately pounced on her sister and climbed her to sit on her shoulders. "Hey, there!" she said happily. "I'm Amy Rose!"
Amaya got settled and stood upright. "I'm her sister Amaya," the other said.
Amy leaned forward and almost forced them back into the water. "So, what are you two up to? Wanna join our game? Or maybe we can play a new game! That would be so much fun!"
"Let them answer, Amy," Amaya said as she moved a foot to keep them upright. "And take a breath for once."
She giggled. "Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Sebastian couldn't stifle the feminine giggle that escaped him as he took in the sight of the two twins fooling around with each other, which found incredibly adorable. "Sure, we'd love to join you guys!" he said to the two with a warmhearted smile lighting up his face.
Introductions...! The blonde boy had to mentally tell himself in reminder to do such things. "I'm Sebastian, Sebastian Corman. You might find the name familiar from my parents' clothing lines." He knew that it sounded rather vain- especially when making first introductions- to make that fact about him prominent, but it was one of the best ways he had found to break the ice when meeting new people and make more connections. Besides, old habits die hard...
"And this is Ken Noboru," he continued with the introductions, and making a point by motioning to the other boy in the pool, "He's my dormmate in the Autumn building!" He selectively picked his word when speaking of the other boy, and with good reason. He had learned much, seeing as he was open about himself, about how people were about their personal views; they didn't know these two girls good enough to trust them such valuable information, yet- he would most definitely keep an open mind.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Amy giggled. "So cool! I'm a Summer, and my sister's a Winter."
Amaya was a bit shocked. "I've heard the name before," she said. "I wish I could say I know more, but we were pretty poor until we came here."
"You didn't have to make it so dark!" Amy argued. "Stop being such a downer! Maybe you should hang out with Netro more, you two seemed really happy together!"
Her older sister blushed and flipped her into the water. When her sister emerged, Amaya gave her an angry look. "Sh-Shut up!"
Amy Rose giggled again. "Awww, big sister's got a crush!"
"S-Stop!" The older sister was beet red now.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Ken waved when Sebastion introduced him. "Hey there." He greeted, then chuckled a little at their following argument about one of the sister's "crush". He looked at his "dormmate"(they really were dormmates, despite the quotes) with an amused look on his face, finding the two girls' bickering a little entertaining. Classic siblings. It kinda reminded him of a certain someone and her older brother...
"So, about the game you were talking about..." Ken said, attempting to cut their feud short.

Ooc: Weeee lame post
Also, I guess Ken and Amaya never got a good look at each other while fighting face-to-face in battle, since this is before Round 1 of the tournament and they didn't know each other then xD Minor paradox there. Let's just say they didn't recognize each other at the time or something.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

OOC: Mmkay XD

IC: Amy giggled and laid off. "Yeah! We can have a splash battle, or Marco Polo! Oh, I know a few good water games! But Amaya's way better than me."
"Probably because I taught you," she noted.
"Good point!"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Sebastian's face lit up again at the discussion of games. Growing up he had never really been one for joining in group games, mostly due to the constant moves and travel because of his parents' job and not being very good at making friends that he could get close to. One of the many flaws of being famous, of a sort... he thought, practically chuckling alound at his own self pity.
"I'll leave it up to you guys, I'm open to anything." the blonde boy allowed himself to float idly, "It just make me so happy just to be with you guys!" he chuckled happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pool Party! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pool Party! [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next