Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pool Party! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10372

Pool Party! [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:49 am

Ken laughed, enjoying the time everyone was spending just hanging out. A break from normal routines was always nice, though after school hours, they had a lot of time for 'breaks'. "I know how to play a few, so whatever you guys are up for, I'm in." He said with a smile. Glancing at a happy Sebastion nearby just floating around, Ken got a little mischievous glint to his grey eyes. He casually laid on his back and allowed the water to let him drift slowly away from the others for about a yard, then flipped onto his stomach and kicked out a small wave of water onto his boyfriend. Treading water once more, the Autumn chuckled at the reaction(whatever it was).
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11846

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Sebastian's somewhat tranquil lounging was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a splash and the wave of chilling water that caught the blonde off guard. "K-Ken! W-What was that for?!" he squeaked a little on his words, but they rang with agitation and surprise all the same.

OOC: Lolz, lazy post from a lazy person! X3
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10669

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Amaya gave a smirk, and Amy giggled wildly. "He got you good!" the younger sister laughed.
"Maybe this will start the water war," Amaya mumbled to her sister.
Amy Rose then splashed Amaya. "You said it!"
"Oh, you little...!"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Sebastian smiled and his eyes filled with the rush of competition. Oh, this is going to be good...! He took a somewhat dramatic intake of air and plummeted beneath the surface and out of view. Under the water he swam beneath each person and tugged on their ankles, taking them off guard so that their loss of balance sent them sprawling into the water. "I may be prim and proper most of the time, but I can be a dirty, rotten trickster if I have to be!" he chuckled as he admired his work triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:55 am

The girls screamed as they hit the water, but Amaya was up quickly. She pulled her arm back as if to punch, but instead opened her hand and sent a large splash of water toward Sebastian. Amy soon emerged and splashed Ken with a giggle. "Yay! Water fight!"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Sebastian reacted quickly to the close approaching wave that Amaya had sent his way, meeting it with a challenging gaze just before dropping below the surface with ease. He swam under the water, open eyed, and moved so that he rose out of the water of Amaya's left side. "You know, this water is so much more concentrated than I'm used to. Hell, I think it's worse than that one pool I went in while my parents were touring France!" The blonde hissed as he rubbing his green eyes profusely.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:50 am

Amaya was surprised, but only jumped and then splashed him again. "Well, if there were more things in the pool to help with the chlorine, that'd be nice. So no eye-opening under water. Thanks for the tip," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pool Party! [Open]   Pool Party! [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pool Party! [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2