Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Goooood Job, Alicia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9685

Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:56 pm

The young woman honestly had no idea what to do, looking with fearful eyes as this scene had unfolded. This boy she had met - he was crazy! She had thought she might have just been a little troubled guy at first - and she felt bad for doing what she did with Evelyn; but she didn't think he'd follow her, or that he'd try to kiss her, or then beg for her to beat him. Why? Because of his so-called insane love, when she had only known him a few days? Honestly, at this point, Montare scared her.

And that is why when the wolf that was Montare dived under Oliver, trying to get past, Alicia had seriously though that he was out to get her. The seer couldn't hold back a scream and threw her arms up, as if to protect herself, and stumbled backwards - shutting the door in the process.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10974

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Before he could get out, the door closed and Montare ran right into it. He faced the fact he'd have to explain himself now. "I truly am sorry. I hadn't known.... Please, hear me out. I can see how insane I must seem." He stayed in his wolf form as he spoke, both so he could defend himself and so he would appear emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8810

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 pm

"Dude, seriously. She obviously doesn't want to talk to you." muttered Oliver, before whispering to Alicia.
[size=10]"Should I let him go, or should we wait for a staff member?" he asked softly, hand still stretched forward. He didn't want this guy endangering her in the future, but they couldn't just keep him here. It was Alicia's call. Oliver didn't move a muscle, besides when he trembled due to the slight aching of his arm. Yeah, they had to make up their mind very soon.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:28 pm

"N-no-" The words stumbled out of Alicia's mouth, shaking her head and refusing to hear any word out of Montare's mouth - or - err, floating magically from his wolfish body. She spun quickly around the room when the animal slammed into the door and quickly got on Oliver's other side, hiding behind him. "J-just get him away from me!" She tried to keep her usual calm demeanor, it wasn't working, though. Every moment passing with him in the room just made her want to get further and further away from him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:38 pm

"Just hear me out so you know why I'm like this..." Montare could barely stand Alicia fearing him now. In a way, I was born into a clan with this power. Only one other person could become a wolf instead of another animal. The "founder" of the clan. Thanks to that, I barely left the training grounds. I wouldn't have a chance to know any of this. All I ever learned had to do with training. Nothing about anything social, and I never went to a normal school or anything. The only people I knew were my mother, father, and grandfather. No wonder I wouldn't have the slightest idea about any of this. Both of you may not have had a normal life. I didn't exactly have one at all! I obviously can't fit in, either. Not even here." Montare waited for it to sink in.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Oliver was confused. He was caught between this dramatic unfolding, and couldn't take it anymore. He kicked open the Infirmary Door, which jingled suddenly and quickly, and waved his hand in the shape of a sphere. A ball of ice appeared in his hand, and he threw it at the wolf, hitting it in the rear. "Get!" he yelled shakily, hoping it would not maul him and instead run out.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:14 pm

"A-and you think that g-gives you the excuse t- t-to-" Alicia got the courage to finally speak to Montare, her voice still wavering, though it was laced with anger. "Just go - leave me alone, please!" The young woman shut her eyes tightly and held no objections when Oliver tried to rush the wolf out of the room, wanting this to be over already.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 pm

"I truly am sorry..." was all Montare said before he padded out of the room and began down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 pm

suddenly someone shouted in the distance: "there is a fucking wolf in the hall!"

Oliver watched it go, and sighed with relief, closing the Infirmary door. He looked around the room in the lingering silence, before blinking at Alicia. "Would you be so kind as to tell me where I can get a bandaid around here?" asked the boy with a warm smile to lighten the mood. His glove still sat on the floor, and his bare hand was held up to avoid contact with anything.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:34 pm

XD

Alicia didn't answer at first, taking a step back, one arm hugging her waste and the other covering her face. "I-I'm so sorry..." She answered, the words stumbling out, forcing a grin on her face. She was trying her best to look bright and relieved, to not cry. It wasn't working very well, but she was stubborn. "I have no idea... T-There's a boy in the back, though - With Evelyn..." She eyed his hand and the glove and took a few uneasy steps back, "Thank you for your help..."

Last edited by Tree on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Oliver watched her step back, and wanted to help, but he could tell that anything but alone time wouldn't help any. He nodded and picked up his glove. "It was no problem at all." said the boy softly, putting the leather glove back onto his hand and heading into the back. He did not know this Evelyn, and probably would not have seen the other boy around. If all strangers were like Montare, though, he was wary if this schoolmand it's inhabitants. "Hello?" Ollie called when in the back, careful to stand at the doorway and not barge in.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Alicia nodded softly to him. There was no way she'd be leaving the infirmary anytime soon, if only for fear of running into Montare again, so she went in the back and found an empty room where she could be alone, shutting the door behind her and climbing on a cot - she cried quietly, letting all the feels spill out. "I want to go home..." Alicia murmured to herself, her body shaking.

This entire time, Jason hadn't left the bedside, though he was very tempted to get up and see what the racket was sounding from the halls; he kept to taking watching the clock carefully, taking Evelyn's ice pack on and off - wondering if he should shake her awake sooner or later. He also pondered a bit as well - curious as to some minutes he could see her, and other moments he near forgot she was even there. Did she have an invisibility power or something? He blinked, watching her quietly - simply because he could at the moment. She was kind of cute, he thought, now that he actually had a second to notice her.
Jace spun around in his chair when Oliver had called from the doorway. Did he have something to do with all that noise out there? "You need something?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12439

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:41 am

"Jace..." Evelyn murmured quietly, rubbing her eyes. She didn't say anything more for a couple of moments besides a small quiet yawn. Slowly lifting her head and one hand holding the pack in place, she stared at Jason for just a moment before turning her attention towards the door. "...what's that noise...?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:43 pm

"Yeah, do you have a bandage...?" asked the boy, pointing to the scratch on his face. "Erm...ninjas." Oliver added, making sure to tell Jace how he got it. Every now and again the boy would look behind him. "There was a girl back there who was having problems with this wolf boy. He was really insane looking; she was scared. I think she is still out there, but I managed to get rid of the guy." warned Oliver in a suddenly quiet voice. He suddenly felt tired, and a light vapor was coming from his mouth. He had hardly used his power, so it was not very noticeable from far away, but there nevertheless. "Anyhow, I thought you may have known her."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:33 pm

The young man flicked his golden eyes back down at Evelyn for a moment, not having expected her to stir awake any time soon. She had looked like she was out cold. "I'm sure it's nothing." Jason called down to her in a some-what soothing tone, not wanting her to fret while she was supposed to be resting.
"Ninjas. Right." He smiled and let out a small laugh, pointing to a large floor cabinet in the corner of the room. "There should be a few boxes in the top drawer." Jace knew that much. "Wolf boy?" He repeated, frowning and looking rather curious. Well, since she was awake now...
"Hey, Evelyn - what exactly happened to you... and between them?" Maybe she knew, though he didn't want her to tell if it'd strain her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goooood Job, Alicia   Goooood Job, Alicia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goooood Job, Alicia
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next