Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A new Deadma- I mean, student

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oni

Oni

Beata Bucks : 9887

A new Deadma- I mean, student Empty
PostSubject: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:56 pm

As she stepped out of the car, she waved to the driver. The smile she thought she would arrive with was not longer part of her face. Maybe it melted away with her last treat. She scoffed as she took in the sight of the school. Was this really where she was going to learn about her power? I'd rather learn about it in a prison. Still, the appearance doesn't matter all that much, as long as they can properly train me. Pulling out her luggage from the car, she closed the door and watched it speed off.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Beata Bucks : 10601

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Garland had taken it upon himself to not crash into the wall like last time he drove a car and tried to use his power. Luckily his power needed a solid surface and it made it easier for him yo use it, or so his mom told him when he was just starting to get use to his power. Him and his mother was in the desert, training him to get use to his portal power. Katrina could place portals in thin air but her son wasn't at that level yet. Garland threw a portal down and was planning on getting back home through it, but her mother had other plans. She dropped a portal to the Beata academy. She pushed Garland out and drove off into another portal she made. A few minutes later she came back with a few bags and then drove off again.

"... Thanks mom."
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Hm? The girl turned around as she heard the rumbling of a car. At first, she thought it was the person that had dropped her off, but then she noticed a boy standing next to it. No one had been with her in the car, other than the driver. So, how did the car get here so fast? She hadn't even heard the car coming up, it just seemed to appear out of nowhere. As the door opened, she caught site of the one in the car. Definitely not the driver. Well, I guess I can make him my underling, it'll just take a little skill. The girl took a few steps toward the boy, and tapped his shoulder. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:10 am

"Huh? Oh hi there... ummm... where am I exactly?" Garland picked up his bags and looked at the girl that started talking to him. She gave off that 'bad girl' vibe, but right now he needed to know where he is first and safety later. He extended his hand in a greeting. "Hello, I'm Garland, nice to meet you."

He had a few bags littered around the sidewalk, mostly clothes and his personal orange and blue gloves. Also a few videogames and his cellphone, along with his charger and a few wires he had to connect his gaming set up. Hopefully there's a TV in the rooms here, it looks like he's staying for a while.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Unbelievable, he doesn't even know the school's name? Jeez, is he just stupid? She watched as he started to gather his things. Why did he bring all of it, most of it seemed unnecessary. "Oh, Garland... What a weird name, uh, I mean... I'm Azami." she said as she took his hand and shook it. "So, how about we find the dorms together?" She had read up on the school before coming, and had learned that the dorms were coed. Since they had both arrived at the school on the same day, he was sure she would be in the same dorm as Garland for a while. A week is long enough, he'll be crawling at my feet before the full week ends.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:22 am

"Ehhh, I get that a lot." He smiled and grabbed a backpack, a roller bag, and a satchel. "I'll grab the rest later... Uhhh... Dorm? What is this place anyway?" He asked and slung the bags over his shoulders. The large building was imposing to the young man, but he was never scared of anything... Well mostly anything. He never was fond of spiders, but what could he do. He placed a small portal on the wall for faster traveling between his remaining bags and when he finally finds the dorms. He was going to stay, his mom would find a way to get him back here If he escaped, or something. He really didn't trust this girl, but maybe he could use her, a partner or a lackey, he didn't care, he just needed someone to have some portal fun with him.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Oh, that's right, I never answered that question. "Well, this is obviously a school. You obviously have your mother's powers. Put it together." surely he could do something so simple as that. It didn't take a genius to figure out why they were here. She opened her mouth to ask him a question, but closed it as the answer appeared before she could say a thing. Wonder what that is... A portal? It seems like it. His mother had the same type of thingy when she was driving. Well, guess he doesn't need any help with his bags, seeing as he ignored my question. Was he just trying to show off his power? She smiled to herself as a plan suddenly ran through her mind. This'll be too easy. Grabbing the boy's hand, she started pulling him, trying to get him to follow her. "C'mon Garland let's go!"
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 4:28 am

"Huh? Where are we going?" Garland asked as he pulled his bag behind him, as he followed this girl. She's really excited about something... Did I peg her wrong? She seems more like a study girl if she's excited about school. He followed her into the campus. "Of course this is a school, what I meant is which school though? I've almost been to all of them. Military schools, boarding schools... Correctional facilities... Jails... Anyway, I wanted to humor the old lady by staying here for a while, make her think she finally broke me."
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:53 pm

"Where? Well we're going to find the dorms of course!" This whole ecstatic act was starting to get on her nerves. It was mainly the way she was started to speak. She had started to sound like one of those optimists, people she hated the most. Just a little longer and you won't have to do this any more. Keeping the smile was also pretty exhausting. She couldn't even remember the last time she had smiled. Back in her old schools, she had usually secluded herself, and never actually talked to anyone. "Beata. This is kind of like military schools, I think. You pretty much attend classes and they try to help you with your power."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:12 am

"Meh, they'll try to teach me how to use my powers but my mom said I'm unteachable." He laughed a bit. He liked this girl, though trusting her would be too early, he was always good with running away. Hopefully his pride wouldn't get a beating for running away. "Hey... What's your power anyway?" He just hopes her power didn't involve any mind control whatsoever. He didn't want that right now. Though if she's this happy all the time... She could get really boring.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:30 am

Letting go of his hand, she rushed up to the fountain in the middle of the school's entrance. There, she dropped the smile. The thing almost made her want to puke. Such an unnatural thing, such a terrible thing. It brought aches to her face, but she was glad it was off now. Why won't this idiot hurry up? "No one is unteachable here!" she replied in the disgustingly cheery voice. Putting the smile back on, she turned around. "I'll show you when we get to the dorms."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:08 pm

"Yeah yeah, I've heard it before. Now let's get to the dorms." Mostly because your smile scares me a bit. A cheery goody two shoes friend would be a bit boring... He sighed and hurried up to follow her. The bags on him were only slowing him down now. "Do you even know where we're going, Azami?" He actually wondered if she did know where she was going or just randomly walked around, dragging him along.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Jesus, what's wrong with him? He's so... Actually, I like it! For once, she had a sincere smile on her face. Instead of having him as an underling, she could have him as a friend. Sure, she would have to change him a bit, but he wasn't too far off. He was kind of close to what she wanted in a friend. Perfect! Finally, someone who's actually going to become like me! the solitary part of her life was going to be over. Still, the smile hurt, even if it was sincere. "Well, not really, but I have a good feeling about where we need to go." she replied as she pointed at one of the five large buildings in front of them.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Garland loves a fair bit of mischief, but he already has a moral conscience, he didn't need another one. If this girl did end up like a do gooder, then he'd probably try to find somebody else. He looked over the five buildings a few meters away. "Over there? Alright, hopefully we'll get pretty close rooms." Though he did know the nice ones were easiest to manipulate. He wouldn't go and hurt someone, just a lot of petty crimes, maybe rob a bank when no one is looking, but he will never hurt anyone... Unless you count throwing rocks through a portal and hitting somebody. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:13 pm

She knew there wouldn't be a problem with that. The dorms were coed, so they would be in the same dorm for a while. Still, she didn't want to tell him. She would rather have it be a surprise. She had forgotten how long it would be until they could take the sorting test, but they had a small chance of getting in the same dorm. She just had to make this time last. I should be able to change him before we take the test. Just you wait, Garland, you won't even see it coming! The girl turned and started to run towards the dorm, looking over her should a couple times to see if he was following her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Deadma- I mean, student
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next