Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The loner of the year?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8753

The loner of the year? Empty
PostSubject: The loner of the year?   The loner of the year? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:08 am

A fresh new school.

Quinn gulped, it felt like she was going to choke herself from being nervous. Her hands tightend around her bright green suitcases handle as she stepped out of her mothers car and towards her first steps to beata academy. She had no idea what to expect from this school, she hoped that the students  since they we're all gifted with their own special powers. That they would be friendly and welcoming, but once she actually got a glance at the school and some of the students who wandered around the academy's entrance  it seemed like it was built for a bunch of rich snotty brats.

She continued walking, her suit cased rolled smoothly behind her as she observed the schools entrance and couldn't help but by being overwhelmed by the schools beauty. She stopped herself and walked towards one of the schools benches sliently sitting by herself and quickly fixing her looks. Not being very confident of how she looked right now, she sighed leaning back of the bench and looking up into the bright blue sky, her eyes closed for a few seconds as she thought to herself. How am i ever going to fit in, in such a big school.. Hopefully no one will notice me..
Back to top Go down

The loner of the year?
Page 1 of 1