Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11292

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." Empty
PostSubject: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:57 am

Aessa was SO tired of hearing that.

Yes, she was below average in height for her age but must people always point it out? It wasn't like she wanted to be this way. If she had things her way, she would be 5 feet 5 inches with legs so incredible, people would think they were made out of heaven. Unfortunately though, there was just a teeny tiny problem stopping her from her Dream World. No, it was not an allergic reaction to dairy products: it was something called "gift".

Apparently, the Beata Academy staff insisted calling the students' powers "gifts". "Gifts? Pfft, yeah right," Aessa scoffed, rolling her eyes. The Beata staff can call the powers anything they want but for Aessa, her's was always be a living hell. She honestly felt bad for everybody who has to go through "gift" abomination with her, everyone who had to feel the pain just knowing that you're different.

And now she was at some school who promoted gifts. Yay.

The Intiate sighed as she stared blankly at the school in front of her, apparently showing no interest in the school's beautiful architecture. Why would she be? She hated gifts. They were a bother in life. Besides, must they make the school so big? How was she ever going to find her room?

"Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10659

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Well, that was strange. To be honest, there was a girl like Aessa at Beata already. Mistaken to be a seventh grader, super cute and innocent looking, the exact same height as her. Yeah, stop the babbling. Though, while she disliked how she lived, she didn't really mind what others said about it. It was her life, right? Words can't hurt unless you make it happen. They can change your life though. They're powerful... Only when the user makes it. In her days before the academy, she was a monster, bullied for it all. And they were the ones that hurt. Given her absolutely traumatic past that made her who she was that day, Lamia's learned to live with it at this point. She has. Different or not for being the cause of multiple faulty deaths, it haunts her now and again, but her gift... No, power, was teaching her more. And, it was time to get others to appreciate that.

While she's one of the quietest and skittish students, not very self-confident in her abilities... Lamia just knows how to help others, in the strangest ways possible, but. It wasn't like she could go up front and just ask. Too bold for her liking. Wary and cautious was how she functioned. Her soft eyepatch clinging softly to her eye, she quietly walked up to the new student, before managing to stutter a few simple words, "H-hi... You're new, r-right...?"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:50 am

Despite her snarky attitude with gifts in general, she was surprisingly friendly with humans. So when the shy girl came up to her, Aessa couldn't help but offer her a friendly smile. "Yeah, I'm new here," Aessa said, laughing sheepishly, "I was just thinking how big this school is. It must be easy to get lost." After finishing her statement, Aessa took the time to observe the girl, trying to find something about her from her appearance. To her surprise, the girl looked quite similar to her: small, young, and cute. They were even the same height! Based on the girl's appearance, she looked exactly like a 7th grader, just fresh out of elementary school. Aessa was about to mention this but she immediately knew otherwise. "No Aessa, you must not judge too early," Aessa commanded herself strictly, "Didn't you hate it when people got your age wrong?"

Trying to destroy the silence, Aessa offered her hand for the girl to shake. "I'm Aessa by the way," Aessa said, grinning, It's a pleasure to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11316

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:25 am

sire as her family and her only friend in the whole school calls her walks in smiles sup everyone
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:20 am

(OOC: I'm really sorry Annakia, but I can't really understand that. Can you please rephrase that post?)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Now, she personally regretted coming over here. Not that she didn't like friendly people, but it just bothered her that she couldn't be that confident when meeting someone new. Actually, it's happened numerous times - people where always so comfortable when meeting her or someone else. Yet, she couldn't even try to do something like that - at all. What really surprised her though was actually the fact that the new student didn't even bother to point out her eye patch. Out of all things, that had to be her most distinguishable feature. That and the parasol she had considering her despise to the sun. The Winter student just generally disliked heat. To be honest, even when she was one to approach another, Lamia was always too nervous and barely had her voice. Not that she wanted to repeat what happened at the dance when she was almost in tears trying to get the band students' attention and then immediately more confident when singing, that's a small chance of happening again. "....... T-the... school is b-big, b-but... it's not hard to find your way around once you know..." her soft and quiet voice sounded, and as usual, it was barely audible. Everyone most of the time, had difficulty holding a conversation with her due to the fact that she'd always shy away after a few sentences.

Managing to hold a small smile that happened to display that she was a bit nervous, Lamia was just about to lead her around the school if she could remember the way without her twin brother or without Katsuo or someone else to support her until... Actually, she was surprised. Nobody ever bothered to try and shake hands with her and they probably shouldn't. Looking to Aessa with her glance avoiding her friendly hand, she quietly said with shock, "D-don't... I-I...I'll hurt you with just a touch..." She was hoping she wouldn't need an explanation, but because her anxiety level was actually pretty high, her abilities would self-activate with just a touch. And... you don't want to know what's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Aessa looked confused as she drew her hand back. Oh, I see then," Aessa said slowly, looking at the girl thoughtfully. Why did the girl seem so shy about shaking her hand? Was it her family belief? Or maybe it was her power. Aessa sighed. It most likely had to be the girl's power: powers always seemed to get in the way. "It's okay," Aessa said, looking away, "It's your um "gift" isn't it? I understand, you don't have to say anymore." Aessa then turned around to pick up her luggage. "Now, where is the Intiate dorm? I hope you know where it is. You were especially nice coming up to me first. I rather ask you to tour me around than anyone else now to be honest." Aessa offered another friendly smile, hoping to get the girl to feel comfortable.

Aessa really did believe that the girl was a potential friend. Her style was a bit strange yes, but Aessa just assumed it was a family thing. She had seen strange things ever since she was born; nothing seemed that surprising now. But now, this school was going to prove her wrong. The only problem was that Aessa didn't know it. The only thing she knew was the deep hatred she had for the school.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Holding her own hand back to avoid making any stupid mistakes that she'd usually have done within a couple minutes, quietly playing with her fingers, looking away before replying, "..... Y-y...yes.... It's my gift..." Quietly letting out a sigh, knowing eventually, someone would ask, just wanting to get it over with now. Actually, although it would most likely frighten the other girl, Lamia softly muttered, "I-I.... steal life..." Whether or not the newer student heard was unknown to her, but she honestly hoped not. Looking at the luggage that the initiate had, Lamia would've helped... if her strength was better. She was just so weak and fragile, it'd almost break her if she did something stupid. Let's see... to be honest, she's been resurrected from the dead too many times... Counting... Perhaps, let's just say over ten times.

That was just an awful feeling... Feeling death and coming back to the living. Almost blanking out before she heard "tour", Lamia barely managed to get the words out, "Me...? I-I know where they are, but..."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Unfortunately, Aessa had misheard. "Did you say you smell life?" Aessa asked incredulously, not quite believing what she heard. This sincerely surprised Aessa. She had expected more "normal" powers, like flying and x-ray vision. Were all powers here this strange? And most importantly, how the heck can you smell life? Aessa wasn't sure if she wanted to know. Suddenly, for the first time in her life, she actually considered her gift as normal and unusual. At least fairies were common characters in fairy tales and nothing out of the blue. Aessa always believed that her power was strange and abnormal, just a burden to hold in general. But now...well, they were still a burden but at least they were no longer strange.

Aessa's train of thought stopped when Lamia said her next line. "Wait what?"
Aessa asked sheepishly, looking at the girl apologetically, "I didn't quite get you. Did you mention something about dorms?" Sometimes, Aessa wished she would stop day-dreaming so often. It was a bad habit and especially rude.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:15 pm

While she was relieved that the girl had misheard, it didn't seem right to have her misunderstand an be confused about something that was just all because of the soft voice that the Winter kept. Slowly shaking her head to display that she had gotten it wrong, Lamia replied, "Steal... I-I... steal life from others. Actually, their time on this world..." While her voice was more easily heard this time around, she was still so nervous about it. People would judge her for such a power that would kill them just like that, murder much. Out of any student at Beata, maybe except a few others, the power of time theft was the worst to think of. Killing innocents by accident, hurting those you love, and ultimately leading to your own immortality. She despised her power, but, it wasn't a choice that she could make. At this time, at least, Beata was helping her learn more about her powers and having her accept them better.

She had been a bit deep in thought and when she heard Aessa say something about the dorms, she shook her head again and tilted it in confusion, ".... N-n...no, why...?" Really bad at conversations. What was she supposed to say now? Maybe waiting for her to start the introductions would be a good idea... Just waiting. Sounds awfully long if they couldn't exactly talk about much, but, it was one of the only topics available at the moment that was something general and not so personal.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:31 pm

It took Aessa a moment to process that in. "Steal their life...? W-wow." Aessa stammered, unable to say anymore. It was true though; she was at a loss of words. Aessa felt chill run down her spine as she thought of the pain and temptation of holding that amount of power...it made her feel a bit scared to be honest. But strangely, Aessa had a strange feeling that the girl was a person who had good morals. Besides, wouldn't the Beata staff keep a close eye on her if her power was as life-threatening as that? Aessa had nothing to lose anyways.

"Oh...well I was hoping you could help me. Since I'm assuming, you've been here long," Aessa explained as she looked at the girl hopefully, trying to hide her real emotions. Maybe if the girl said yes, she could get to know something about this "power" of hers. "Oh and I don't think you ever mentioned your name."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Her name...? Was she supposed to just tell someone that? Well, it'd be nice to say, but, obviously... the other girl was scared. Maybe she could just play along and perhaps go by a different alias for the time being? It didn't seem right at all, but it'd be better than trying to explain something under the right name only to be rejected. Let's see... That's right. In one of the many stories she wrote as a child, Lamia had used multiple names. That story's protagonist would be perfect. "My name...? It's Kurumi. And your's?" After a bit, she gave a nod to the other girl in reply saying that she could help her around. While she couldn't exactly carry any bags around as noted before, it wasn't hard to give a tour of the school... Right?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:47 pm

Aessa smiled, glad that the girl has accepted her request. "It's Aessa," she replied back, looking at the girl expectantly, "Come on, lead the way. As she waited for "Kurumi''s reply, she began to think about the girl's gift and all the possibilities that could happen during the tour. There was a good chance that she could die, yes, but it all seemed unlikely. Kurumi was not a new student, unlike Aessa herself, so she can safely assume that Kurumi knew how to control her gift by now, possibly through training from a teacher. Yes, that seemed right. The staff wouldn't let Kurumi go out in public if she couldn't control a power as great and dangerous as her's right?

Right?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Giving another nod, the girl signaled for Aessa to follow as she walked towards the dorms. There were quite a few pit-stops they could make along the way, so it'd be a good idea to note them out for her. Maybe with her notebook? Since... she, you know, didn't want to talk much. However, this was the perfect time to make herself more confident by learning to speak with more courage and be a bit more... bold. The idea made her wince, but, it couldn't be helped. She was one of the shyest students at the school and probably one who was unlikely to make a speech. As she walked along, she began to quietly hum to herself before they made it to the courtyard. A beautiful fountain sprung with life as the water bloomed from the center and the birds chirping a peaceful tune filled with joy. This was one of her favorite places to go besides the Studios, but, nonetheless, it was always so soothing to be around here to her.

"Welcome... to the courtyard of the school."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:06 pm

(Sorry for the late reply! I've been busy lately)

Aessa looked around, hoping to spot anything bad about the place. If the Entrance was flawless, surely there must be something wrong somewhere in the school. The school couldn't have been that perfect to make everything squeaky clean, especially with all the "learn how to control your power" motto going around here. There has to be at least one burnt hole on the wall or at least a large crack on the ground.

She was wrong.

Aessa had to grudgingly admit that the place was simply beautiful, with the bright green grass and the professional design of the whole place. It was getting harder and harder for Aessa to hate on the school...well at least on the architecture anyways. The school she still hated. "What a pretty place," Aessa mused, trying to keep light conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next