Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Let the ship sail [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9403

Let the ship sail [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:49 am

In Destiny's room everything was nice and neat. The bed was put in the corner between the west and north wall, and had a pale blue blanket tucked neatly on it. On the west wall sat a white desk with a blue lamp on it. A blue chair was put under the desk. On the north wall a white bookshelf sat with a collection of books ranging from sci-fi, to non-fiction. On the eastern side of the room a rug sat on the wooden floor. The widows were shaded with white curtains. Nothing really hung on the girl's walls except for a couple things of artwork that Destiny had picked up.

Destiny laid short ways across her bed looking up at the ceiling of her room. She for some reason looked at ceilings a lot. The white-haired girl had finally returned from a kind of long trip she had been on, and got settled into her room once again. This time she was alone in this dorm. She was really bored, and just having returned to the school a lot of new students were here she didn't recognize. Was Brant still here? The red-eyed gril wondered to herself. She just kind of up and left with out saying anything.. She didn't really see him around the campus... Maybe she was on her own again? She hoped it wasn't true... She didn't want to be alone again.

Destiny thought back to the time kindle his cat made him kiss her, and then how she kissed him only moments later.. A blush made its way onto her cheeks as she thought of the special moment. She turned over and buried her face in the a pillow she grabbed from the top of her bed. Little did she know the person she was thinking of would soon show up...

ooc: Room Look
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11253

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Brant stared at the door before him, with the dorm number of 203 written on it. He wasn't completely sure how long he had been standing out there, having attempted to gather the courage to knock. He hadn't talked to Destiny since that day...Man, it had almost been a year since that kiss, hadn't it? He bet she had forgotten about him in that time...He had never really meant to ignore her like he did, he was just nervous. He was nothing special - other than for the gift thing but he was surrounded by people with greater gifts then his...Destiny included. She could control the dead for crying out loud! He was nothing compaired to the people who could control lightning, or shapeshift...All he could do was breath fire and that was barely helpful at time.

Yet Destiny had almost never left his mind in that span of months. Every day he wanted to try to find her - to talk to her - but he had never gotten the strength to do it. But now...Now it was time, so with a deep breath (and a flicker of flames from his mouth) he reached forward and knocked loudly on the door. He took a step back, rubbing his arm in a nervous fashion. Was she even in her dorm? She could of been anywhere on campus or Rosebury! He would just have to hope...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:08 pm

The knock at the door startled Destiny from her thoughts. She looked up from the pillow she held in her arms and looked at the door she could see from her partial cracked bedroom door. Taking the pillow from her arms, she tossed it at the bedroom door to open it more, to allow her voice to carry more. "It's open!" She shouted. She was to lazy to get up, and she was to lazy to summon something to open the door for her. "Who could it be?" She wondered to herself as she waited for the newcomer to come in. She didn't really know anyone at the school.. Maybe it was a staff member coming to see how she had settled into her new dorm.. That was most likely it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Hearing Destiny's faint voice caused Brant to freeze as she glanced at the doorknob to the dorm. Part of him was hoping that she hadn't been there just so he didn't have to do this...But it was time to face the music, he supposed. He took in a deep breath as he reached forward and opened up the door. He took a step in, glancing around the room. It didn't seem to have anybody in it, only to see the open door with the pillow lying at the base of it. Wha...? He decided that he wouldn't ask as he took a few steps forward before he was at the entrance of Destiny's room.

When he saw her, he froze once more, swallowing before giving her a faint smile. "H-Hi Destiny," he stated, a flicker of flame following those words once more showing his nervousness. He really needed to get control of that... He kicked his foot as he linked his arms behind his back as he took in a deep breath. "I-I hope you don't mind b-but it's been forever so..." He paused before clearing his throat again. "I figure it would be nice to talk..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Destiny didn't bother to look up when she heard the door open and close signifying someone had come in. But when she heard the voice is when she fell off her bed in surprise. The white-haired girl landed on the other side of her bed opposite of the door, hitting her head on a shelf that held more pillows and stuff. "O-ow.... She said before adjusting herself to sit up. She sat up enough to peek over the bed at the door, to see Brant standing in the entrance of the door. "H-hi... She finally stood from her spot on the floor. The pale looking girl wore a black tank-top and some jeans shorts. As she stood she fixed one of the tank-top straps the managed to fall off her shoulder revealing a bra strap, but was covered when she fixed her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:28 pm

Brant had not been expecting to startle her so much, so when Destiny fell off the bed and nailed her head, his hands flew up to cover his mouth in shock. However, when Destiny soon sat up looking rather alright when she sat up and soon stood up, he lowered his hands. A worried frown came across his face as he studied her, before letting out a soft sigh of relief. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he said as he shook his head. "I just figured that...It has been almost a year and...Yeah." He shifted nervously, waiting for her to respond as a small flicker of flame left his mouth once more.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:33 pm

The girl blinked. It had been almost a year hadn't it.. She hadn't really realized that... She sat down on her bed once again, but this time didn't fall off. She had noticed the small flame leave his mouth, and she gave a small smile in response. So he still does that? She thought to herself. "I see you still do the flame thing.." She commented ash she turned her head to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:41 pm

When Destiny mentioned the 'flame thing' a nervous laugh escaped Brant as he rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah...Still trying to get control over that..." he said as he gave her a soft smile. "I mean, I've gotten better...Just...When I am really nervous..." he drifted off for a few seconds before letting out a sigh. "So...How have you been doing?" he said, trying to turn the conversation away from him - also he really just wanted to know how she had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:46 pm

"I have been fine.. Just got back from a really long trip..." She stated her voice going softer as she spoke about the trip.. She hoped he wasn't mad for leaving.. He may not even know she left.. She had missed him greatly, and she was glad he was still here, but they couldn't help the awkward air around them. They both were afraid of something weren't they? Destiny could feel it. What was he afraid of? Did he find someone else? Did he not like her anymore? Or was he leaving after she had just gotten back? Questions riddled Destiny's mind as she sat in silence.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Oh....Oh. Brant blinked as he shifted slightly. She had been gone? Well...He had kinda noticed she had disappeared for a while, but he just figured that she was busy and stuff...Well, that might of made things a tad more awkward. He stared at her, trying to read her face but he had never been good at the kind of things. So, he instead tried to find some words to say. "You know...I-I really missed you...Which is weird cause we only like ever talked that once...If you don't count the tournament from last year..." Another nervous laugh and a flame escaped him. "S-Suppose I've just been to nervous to try to talk to you since..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:02 pm

He wasn't mad? He missed her? A blush made its way onto her face. Her mind flashed back to the day they had the fight. He managed to sink a sword into her shoulder and she went crazy.. She never will go that crazy again. But yeah they had only spoken once, and that lead to them kissing, which was a memory Destiny cherished. After they had kissed Destiny had left shortly after that most likely creating some tension between the two, then her long trip which just made it most likely worse.. With a sigh she responded, "I missed you too..." But she kept her face away from him trying to hide the blush that was easily noticeable. He would most likely notice it anyway, and she didn't know why she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:13 pm

When Destiny stated that she missed him to, his mouth fell open slightly as a flame escaped from it. Happiness filled him, joy that she had missed him to but this only left him speechless as his mind raced to find any words to say. He took a step forward - stepping over the thrown pillow - and into Destiny's room. He frowned when he noticed that she had turned her head away, but did catch the faint blush on her cheeks. A blush of his own appeared as he stared at her. "I'm sorry for not trying to talk to you sooner...I-I'm just not good at the type of thing."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:17 pm

"Well you couldn't really talk to me seeing how I was on a long trip.." The necromancer said looking back to the boy in her room after she managed to get rid of the blush. "And you're not the only one bad at this thing." She stated noticing that he had blushed as well, and that he was further into her room.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:25 pm

"I mean...Like before that," he said with a wave of his hand. "I should of talked to you before you went on your trip..." He sighed softly as he shook his head. Why did his feelings have to be so...Messy. He felt horrible for not talking to her so shortly after they kissed but...Brant had never been the best with his emotions and dealing with them. Part of him had hoped that time would simply wash them away, but all it did was seem to make it worse as he had really missed her. It was like when they kissed a connection was made that wouldn't let him go. But the fact that she was apparently horrible at this type of thing made him feel a bit better...Only a bit thought. Ugh, emotions! Why did you have to suck!

He brushed his hand though his ginger hair, still trying to find more words. He could talk about a whole lot of things. Like the tournament that was coming up, or how classes had been going...But that wasn't addressing the reason why he came so with another defeated sigh, he glanced at the necromancer before him. "I figure we should really talk about the kiss...And...Uh...Feelings...I guess?" See! He was very horrible at this type of thing!
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:32 pm

"There was kind of more than one kiss.. I kind of forced the second one on you.." Destiny stated adjusting herself so she could lay on her stomach like she was earlier before Brant had shown up. "And yeah lets talk about feelings if thats what you want to call them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the ship sail [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next