Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Let the ship sail [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11286

Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:41 pm

"Well, my cat forced the first one on the both of us!" he said with a small grin and a laugh, leaning against the wall near the door. He watched her adjust herself on the bed, before speaking up again. "I'm not good with my...Uh, feelings, I suppose...But...I really, really like you?" It ended with more of a question-like tone, as he was rather unsure of it himself. Like...He did like her. He didn't object to either of those kisses all that much but...They were sudden, and left him rather confused when Destiny left so shortly afterwards. He just wasn't sure if he liked her or...Uh, loved her...Ugggghhhh, emotions! Why did they have to exist? All they did was confuse Brant pretty much...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:53 pm

"Well you don't sound confused." Destiny said sarcastically. The girl moved again to let her arms hang off the edge of the bed letting her fingers rub across the wood that made up her floor. "It sounds like you need to make up your mind first." Slowly the girl slid off her bed and on to the floor before standing up again and walking over to Brant. Carefully the white-haired girl placed her arms on his shoulders and leaned forward to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Brant was going to respond, I swear, but he didn't really have time before Destiny approach him, and kissed him. His mind went pretty much blank as their lips touched, before he drew away a little to speak. "Y-you know what? I think I have. I-I think...I think that I kinda love you," he said with a soft smile, before returning the kiss. You know...maybe emotions aren't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:07 pm

At first Destiny thought what she did was a mistake, but as soon as he returned to the kiss she knew that it wasn't. After a moment of kissing Destiny finally broke it. After taking a moment a smile returned to her lips, and pink dusted her cheeks. "I think I love you too.." She said with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:24 pm

As she broke the kiss, Brant just kinds stared at Destiny before letting out a small laugh. "Well, I think we've talked about our 'feelings' enough," he said with almost a small little purr of joy in his voice. "So, what shall we talk about next?" Part of him was wondering how their relationship would go on from now. Like, they had seriously only talked once before...Would they already classify themselves as dating or...Something?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:33 pm

"I dunno." The necromancer said before moving back to her bed, and sitting down again, then flopping backwards. She was really happy but she didn't really express it too much. She never really expressed anything to much. No one ever really got close to her because she wouldn't let them because of her power, but now that she has better control she doesn't have to fear people getting close to dying when she accidentally touches them.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:38 pm

Brant moved after her, sitting down next to her as she flopped onto the bed. He watched her with a small grin on his face, a soft chuckle escaping him. "Well, I suppose we can talk about what this all means for the both of us; as in our relationship and stuff," he said as he titled his head, his green eyes glimmering.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:48 pm

Destiny blinked and looked over at Brant. She hadn't really thought of what all of this had meant, she only really remembered the time they were alone in his room... and now they were alone in.. her room.. Why did they end up alone alot? I blame the writers. Once the thought of being alone reached her mind Destiny couldn't help but blush at the thought, but quickly made it fade. "I guess we can if we both don't end up failing.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Well, it wasn't like Destiny shared dorm 203 with to even be here. But yeah, let's blame the writers. Brant, for one, hadn't really put those two thoughts together as he sat there staring at Destiny. A soft smile graced his lips as he let out a soft laugh. "Us? Fail? Nah, I think we are good together, don't you think?" he said warmly. "Of course, we both know that I never want to be on your bad side," he said in a playful tone and a laugh. His mind drifted back to the tournament last year, and how much of a struggle it had been to fight against her. The pitch black hadn't help either. But, in the end, he thought that it had been worth it seeing where he was now. Destiny was a pretty amazing girl, so he was happy he met her even if it was by having to fight her then losing to her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Destiny blushed as he stared at her. Brant brought a light to her life when before she was surrounded by darkness.. Who knew what seemed like a deathly battle between the two would bring such happiness later on. Destiny had a small smile on her face as she looked up at Brant. Though sometimes she could still feel that sword going through her shoulder even though it has been almost a year.. "Nope you don't want to get on my bad side."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 am

Another laugh escaped Brant as he spared a glance at her, smiling warmly at her. It felt so nice to be with her again, even though they had spent so little time with each other before. He supposed that was a good sign of true love or whatever. In almost a year of not speaking, a normal crush would have faded away...But the fact that he had so sorely missed her made him know it was so much more that a simple crush. He attempted to come up with a witty way to respond to her words, but just couldn’t find anything really to say. “Not like I am planning to get on your bad side,” he said softly after a while, giving her a soft grin.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:10 am

The white-haired girl sat in silence for a moment looking at Brant, and studying his features for a moment. After the moment disappeared her eyes returned to the ceiling, and she slowly started sliding of the bed. "I'm slightly bored. I have been in here all day." She still kept sliding off the bed letting her shoulders and above hang off the bed. "But I'm glad you were still here. I was afraid that you wouldn't be... And I was gonna come back to being alone.."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:38 am

A soft, sweet smile graced Brant's lip as he watched Destiny start to slide off the bed, his eyes sparkling as she started to speak. He listened to her silently, kicking his feet mindless as he leaned back on the bed, using his arms to support him. "Well, if you are so bored, maybe we can head into Rosebury. Maybe stop at the cafe or the bakery and get something to eat?" He paused for a few seconds, before letting out a soft laugh. "But I'm glad that I am still here as well, as then I wouldn't be here with you."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:34 pm

Destiny looked at Brant then pulled herself back onto her bed. It took her a moment but then she sat up. "Thats something to do." She sat there for a moment, and a mischievous glint appeared in the necromancer's red eyes. Instead of getting up the white haired girl ended up tackling Brant.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Brant had watched her pull herself back onto the bed, but was taken by surprise when she suddenly turned and tackled him. A small harmless flicker of flame left his mouth as he fell backwards onto the bed, staring up at Destiny. "You know," he hummed as a smile appeared on his face. "This is only going to make it harder for us to leave." He paused as he blinked up at her, before raising his head to give Destiny a quick kiss on the lips. After pulling away from the quick kiss, he gently attempted to push her off in a partly playful manner. "Now let's go; I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the ship sail [CLOSED]   Let the ship sail [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the ship sail [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next