Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Part of Brant wondered what was going on in Destiny's head...Eh, he was sure it just some normal necromancer stuff. He shrugged as he leaned back in his chair once more, staring at the half-eaten sandwich and mostly drank coffee that sat before him. "So," he said, his green gaze flicking up to stare into Destiny's red eyes. "Do you think you are going to go all the way in the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:43 pm

Destiny stared back in to Brant's eyes, "I hope so. I really want to win, but if not I at least would have had fun~" She said the last part in a sing song voice. Though she really wanted to win. Honestly it was kinda fun to destroy people in the arena but she would never admit that out loud. Never in front of Brant, but he would most likely see that later.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Well that was good, Brant thought with a smile. Really, the thing with a tournament like this was that you had to be ready to lose. Things seemed to come out of nowhere...Like...Didn't one person discover her gift during the tournament? He really should of paid more attention to the tournament but he was to busy being unsure of what to do with the whole...Destiny thing, but at least that was finally sorted out now. "I suppose the important thing is to always have fun," he said with a nod, before drinking the lot of his coffee. He paused as he set down the empty cup, noting that Destiny had barely drank hers. I suppose it was mainly due to the fact that the heat didn't bother him thought.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:01 pm

Destiny put a hand on her coffee cup, then picked it up to drink the rest of it in one go. It tasted really good. And she was kinda lazy to drink in multiple sips. The necromancer sat down the empty cup and swirled her finger around the lip of the cup. "Is there somewhere else you would like to go?" Destiny asked trying to think of what they were gonna do after this.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:12 pm

As Destiny drank her coffee in a single go, Brant took another bite of his sandwich, before shrugging as she messed with the now-empty coffee cup. "I don't know, how about you? Where do you want to go?" he asked after finishing swallowing his bite, before taking another one. He figured he should finish eat it before they left. I mean, they had mainly come here because he was hungry. It would be rude not to finish eating it. Also he was hungry so it would be weird not to finish eating it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:21 pm

"I don't know. I feel kinda lazy." Destiny responded. She placed an elbow on the table, and then rested her head on her hand. "Also slightly tired.." She said in a lazy voice. Reinforcing the idea Destiny let her head fall to the table but she quickly picked it back up and place it back on her hand. Then she looked at Brant for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:37 pm

A small laugh escaped Brant as he watched Destiny, having somehow - almost magically - finished his sandwich. "Well, if you are tired, we might as well head back to the campus," he said before pushing himself up from his chair and walked his way over to Destiny and held out his hand to help her up as he wore almost a silly grin on his face as he looked at her. He liked being a gentleman, it was fun and polite!
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:43 pm

"Thank you kind sir~" Destiny said before taking Bran'ts hand and standing up, but she didn't let go of his hand. Instead she held onto it so that way they could hold hands as they made their way back to the campus
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Another laugh escaped Brant as she took his hand and he helped her up. He didn't mind when she didn't let go of his hand, as he didn't attempt to let go of her hand either. He led her to the door, and with a soft smile on his face, they walked out together in the sunlight.

Occ: There, topic over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3